• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond vs. Mr. Miyagi (Concluded don't post here)

Jackythejack

They/Them
So I wanted to put Mr. Miyagi in a fight, and I'm pretty sure putting James Bond in will net me a vote or two, so...yeah. Also it just seems fitting. Both are 9-C, speed is equal, Bond only has his fists

This is actually so close it could be incon. Both have beaten martial arts masters before, both have decades worth of experience. I'd argue though Bond being a spy and through everything he's done has more tricks up his sleeve. Plus Bond has fought more varied foes than Miyagi so Bond in a very close fight

But Mr. Miyagi has had military training, yes? Certainly that's a bit different, if not better, than spy training, considering what exactly this is? Also I...don't understand what you mean by spy tricks

You do realize spies are trained on a higher scale than military personal, on par if not exceeding spec ops, they have a mission that one slight mistake results in numerous consequences, possibly even war, and spy tricks are exactly what I said, tricks, they are techniques that allow spies to complete their mission, however most of them are more about distraction

Can bond pull off distraction when they're right in front of each other? They're in Central Park and bond has nothing to really distract Miyagi with in the first place. Also, no, I didn't realize that. I'm not a spy nut.

He can use anything really, it could range from a can or cup on the ground, something like that but not say a leaf, something that would keep you guessing like if he hid something in the cup or something, it has to be something he can actually do something with

Guys guys, the reason I use Bond is because I know him. I've read the Ian Fleming books, I've seen the films and played all of (to my knowledge the games)

If someone made a Bond vs Cain match I know Bond would be screwed. Or literally anyone with hax of any kind

Mm. Fair enough.

also I wanna try to get that one profile I made a win.

But it's like she's obscure so no one is gonna vote on it so that's fun

Spies, especially secret intelligence operatives, are usually the top tier soldiers in military training anyways. Infact Mr. Miyagi joined during the wartime, where soldiers didn't receive full training due to time constraints , and were told very basic maneuvers that an experienced vet like Bond may be able to easily exploit.

Actually, Miyagi's best bet is to ignore said military training as Bond will find them predictable at worst. Voting Bond

I'll find her one today. I live in Australia and got the night shift sucks hahaha. It's hot and muggy but oh well.

I'll help ya out though. I'll send you some people I reckon she could fight

Ok jack what you could do is Kid Goku's 9A key

But what you could ALSO do is Iggy from JoJo which I think would be even more interesting.

Kid Goku is 9-B tho.

Iggy could work. Chelshia can actually hurt ghosts a little but I don't know if that applies to non-corporeality. That'd be interesting

Back