• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

James Bond tries dragon slaying

I vote for Fifteen. He has his precog to see exactly the right actions he needs to take to win, and if he ***** up then time rewinds. The only way bond wins is if he gets off a sleeping dart to incapacitate without time rewinding but that is incredibly unlikely to happen. They may have a high distance which is honestly Bond's saving grace but Fifteen can reflect most projectiles and teleport otherwise to cross the distance. Bond's rockets would be hard to reflect but that's ok since he should be able to use his slashes to move past them.

For these reasons, I vote Fifteen

Time rewind isn't only on death though. Zero used it to cheat at gambling and headhunter used it to kill Al'Quasim a bunch. If he felt himself losing consciousness u don't see why he wouldn't reset.

Wokistan said:
Time rewind isn't only on death though. Zero used it to cheat at gambling and headhunter used it to kill Al'Quasim a bunch. If he felt himself losing consciousness u don't see why he wouldn't reset.
True, but it is only automatic on death. I would assume Bond's darts are high potency, working fast enough that he wouldn't notice. There is also always the option of just knocking them out without killing them, although that is harder than you would think

Blackcurrant91 said:
Curiously. How does 15 find Bond in his invisible Aston Martin? would his precog allow him to track him wherever he drove?
His precog would let him see him attack him, and then he can Iaijutsu in that direction

I don't think the invisible car should be an issue. Chronos precog can get really detailed, letting users even see entire conversations and the effects of different responses before having them. He sees a time when he gets shot from some random direction, accomadates for that. If this is deemed fair, I'll vote fifteen for this and fra.

James in the car wouldn't resort to sleeping darts hahaha. There's no way he would lean out the window and dart the guy although that would be funny. Honestly I think James gets stomped here. Unless he doesn't start in the car then yeah I guess he has a small chance but still pretty unlikely

TheArsenal1212 said:
James in the car wouldn't resort to sleeping darts hahaha. There's no way he would lean out the window and dart the guy although that would be funny. Honestly I think James gets stomped here. Unless he doesn't start in the car then yeah I guess he has a small chance but still pretty unlikely
It's not a stomp anyway because Bond has win conditions

Not really sure about it. I don't know why he'd ever use sleeping darts when he has a invisible car with controllable rockets. It's just immensely out of character and he's never actually done that before

Back