• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makima Couldn't Do It.... Soo

VS

SBA
Equal Speed
Enlightened Maki
Maki has prior knowledge
Maki has prep and brings with her PC, Soul Katana, Dragon Bone
AP: Maki > 1.12KT (Greatly), 1.32KT (CSD)

Makima's World:
Yuta's Teacher:

bump.

Idk how this really gonna go, I notice Csm has type 4 imm but that type 4 seems to be dependent on his strength at the time so if Maki weakens him to a great degree I can see him being incap at least. Her soul katana will also make this much easier on her though. Csm does have the range ad but he'll always close that anyway and he'll never be able to catch her off guard.

Yeah Maki’s hard negating CSM here with Soul Split Katana and she has insane senses.

Since CSM doesn’t have prior knowledge his go to would be to normally tank attacks thrown his way believing he’s gonna regenerate but only once hit by Maki will Chainsaw Man realize the danger he’s in but by that point it might already be too late.

Yeah Maki’s hard negating CSM here with Soul Split Katana and she has insane senses.

Since CSM doesn’t have prior knowledge his go to would be to normally tank attacks thrown his way believing he’s gonna regenerate but only once hit by Maki will Chainsaw Man realize the danger he’s in but by that point it might already be too late.
He can still regen. He'll just realize how dangerous the sword is. With his chains I can see tryna take it away from her.

I….

I’m pretty sure cutting through your a soul means you can’t regenerate your body….
For people who rely on their soul to regen yeah... Idk why that would apply to every verse though. Not to mention but the devils exist as abstract ideas based off fears, and hybrids like Denji can still exist even without their concept so a soul getting cut isn't gonna matter here, it will be a hinderance since it's dura neg

Bro if I cut your soul im putting a damage in your being
If you cant regen your soul, than your are dead. No matter if you can regen your bio or watherver

And curses are pretty much similar to Devils
But she isn't attacking the concept though? Where does the soul get mentioned as an important aspect of devils that if attacked messes with their regen?

it does matter? My point is that the soul isn't an important aspect for their regeneration, so it getting cut won't effect it.

But she isn't attacking the concept though? Where does the soul get mentioned as an important aspect of devils that if attacked messes with their regen?
It's always assumed the soul is an important aspect unless very blatantly stated otherwise.

Devil's are never implicated to not care about their souls. They are born from concepts but they are not the concept themselves.

CSM is getting skilled stomped, his soul spilt and half and Maki's calling him a simp before he dies

Devil's are never implicated to not care about their souls. They are born from concepts but they are not the concept themselves.

CSM is getting skilled stomped, his soul spilt and half and Maki's calling him a simp before he dies
They don't have to be, I'm saying that the concepts they embody are what matter to their existence and hybrids such as Denji exist even when said concept is gone, so a soul being only damaged isn't going to matter for their regeneration. Getting blood can also help with regen here, so even if he did get hit he can recover.

And skill would matter if Csm fought less aggressive, but with his way of fighting I doubt Maki's skill, skill that isn't very impressive, isn't gonna give her much of an edge in this. Csm's already combatted people like the Arrow devil and sword devil who are skilled as well. Her enhanced senses are definitely an issue though and would let her dodge pretty easily

They don't have to be, I'm saying that the concepts they embody are what matter to their existence and hybrids such as Denji exist even when said concept is gone, so a soul being only damaged isn't going to matter for their regeneration.
Again, that's not something you can assume. First of all, Denji was never erased so that makes no sense. The concept of chainsaws were never erased and tell me what Hybrid continued to exist when it's concept was erased?

Point being you can't assume that they can recover from the soul being affected. If they could then all Devils and Hybrids would have low-godly regeneration.
Getting blood can also help with regen here, so even if he did get hit he can recover.
No he can't. Once the soul is destroyed then there's nothing you can regenerate from.

Till you get it accepted on profiles that devils are suddenly function without a soul then all of your saying is blatant headcanon.

For humans too you can’t regen when your soul’s cut off.

Todo lost a hand to his soul being destroyed and he literally hasn’t existed in the plot since.

It can’t be recovered from so easy 💀
LOL

Maki is astronomically more skilled than essentially what is a mindless beast throwing around multiple chainsaws.
Yeah... yet he effortlessly beat Arrow devil and Sword devil, two already intelligent fighters. And I kinda already said the way he fights makes Maki's skill not that big of a deal, he's not really mindless, he thought of throwing his heart back to Earth, he utilized his chains to restrict and pull the hybrids to him. And the guy fought and beat the four horsemen devils too, all smart asf devils.

No he can't. Once the soul is destroyed then there's nothing you can regenerate from.

Till you get it accepted on profiles that devils are suddenly function without a soul then all of your saying is blatant headcanon.
What are you talking about LOL, Maki doesn't destroy souls gang.

What a great feat of skill, a Low 7-C beating the living shit out of some High 8-C while also being FTE
I mean I guess I still think some skill is required to fight them, react to them and counter whatever they might plan but sure. csm still went and fought the four horsemen who are all smart and strong too.

I mean I guess I still think some skill is required to fight them, react to them and counter whatever they might plan but sure.
0087-006.png
0087-007.png
0087-008.png
0087-009.png

0087-014.png
0087-015.png

Sure sure
csm still went and fought the four horsemen who are all smart and strong too.
Offsreen

Girl can counter opponents way stronger than her and predict the movement of things around her via the sheer senses. Not only that, but she trains since she was a kid
And you want to tell me that a mf who act more like a animal is more skilled due to a fight that we dont even know how happened?

Not to mention we've seen how War and Makima fight. They aren't exactly the most skilled people around, Makima's thing isn't even skill it's just her intelligence. From what we've seen of War in Asa's body I'd say things get even worse since all of her performances sucked.

Shit war's entire thing is war, she wants to utilize nukes. Man she must be skilled asf if she needs to use nukes lol.

I don't think diff tiers can but assuming everyone thinks its a fair match yeh it shoudl

If she has all her tools at her disposal, I can't imagine she'd start with soul split katana (feel free to debate me if you think she does). I reckon she'd have a decent chance if she fought with DB/PC for a bit to figure out the devil's weaknesses and then went for a killing blow with the Katana. Regardless, her perception and prediction mean that its unlikely she would get taken out, so it would either be a draw or a win for Maki.

Chainsaw devil has the stronger AP and lifting strength, and he can negate her durability by eating her alive, he has better agility and decent skill via graveyard pochita feats.

Maki has dura negation via her katana. She should have better reflexes, better biq and skill.

My stance: Maki might land some hits on pochita negging his regen, but it wouldn't be enough as he can simply overpower her as he has the AP advantage and decent biq that he can use against her, we can also speculate a few slashes from the katana won't take him down. He can also simply destroy her weapon and cut her to mincemeat.

Makis only Wincon his her soulsplit katana and biq and skill, but pochita isn't that far below her in battle iq as we see he can hold his own against 7 weapon hybrids while in a weakened form.

Pochita should take this Mid diff

Note: people such as katana man who attempted to blitz pochita got killed by his overwhelming strength. We don't even see him move an inch, Maki would fall subject to this aswell.

My stance: Maki might land some hits on pochita negging his regen, but it wouldn't be enough as he can simply overpower her as he has the AP advantage and decent biq that he can use against her, we can also speculate a few slashes from the katana won't take him down. He can also simply destroy her weapon and cut her to mincemeat.
Confused. How would you over power a dura negging sword? Any attack he throws to try and impede the swords path will just get cleanly cut through as if it were just air. Am I just misunderstanding?

Why does Maki have Low 7-C on her first key but 8-A on her later keys which are stronger than the first?

Why does Maki have Low 7-C on her first key but 8-A on her later keys which are stronger than the first?
It's an oversight that's been ignored for a while now.

She is in fact less than a tenth of Pochita's AP value.

Back