• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The seventh match of the tournament is between Dr. Hectate Battle Army (One Punch Man: Future Generations) and James Ireland.
RULES:
  • Equalized Speed
  • Keys:
    • Battle Army: Dragon Heroes Arc.
    • James: Goblin Armada Saga
  • SBA for anything else.
Battle Army:

James:

"Luck of the Irish!" MFers when the Irish man has to fight 100 robots simultaneously with a sword

Admittedly I know I joked about how obviously wacky that is but looking at their abilities are we sure High-Mid regeneration and reactive evolution is legal, when coupled with the fact you'd have to kill that too hard for them to recover 100 times (if not more considering Type 4 lets them just transfer their consciousness to reinforcements, which doesn't seem like it would count as outside help considering its just them finding their way back to the fight)

Durability: At least Moon level for each individual Mech...

The positive for Irish man is that Hecate is far away (she is not in the tournament), so the mechs will have a harder time fighting and have less teamwork (which could be their strongest win-coin). Irish man will have to destroy 100x of them until they slowly start coming back (should take a longer time). If fewer mechs arrive while more of them are killed in a certain time, that gives Irish man a chance, if his stamina catches.

If James fails to kill them in single blows each, the Starry Slimy System will make the next attack he uses look a lot weaker. The mechs, after scanning him, will attack him with guns, missles, rockets, and lasers from afar. Some of the mechs will activate their Battle Shields to absorb the explosions done by all the other mechs' weapons, allowing them to fight James in tight while he is being bombarded by constant danmaku of all of the above.

James is also much more powerful physically than any of the mechs, which will give him an advantage in that area. I think it comes down to whether or not he can survive the influx of attacks that the mechs start with as well as their physical attack in tight. They'll surround him with five mechs (minimum) to attack from all sides.

Of course, there's also the X factor that one of the mechs attacks his blindspot with the Hecate Cords, which would result in the destruction of his mind and possession of his body, adding him to the army. Not to mention if he allows them to regenerate too much they'll eventually become way too durable for him to hurt them at all (Starry Slimy System), much less win. He doesn't have really any way to resist that if it hits so he'll have to rely on pure skill, power, and survivability to have a chance.

Oh there's no doubting James' lack of preparedness for this situation I just really dunno if 100 different people with High-Mid, reactive evolution, the ability to stat amp themselves until they can't be harmed by what normally rips them in half and all the other stuff should be tournament legal

I don't think that helps you in this scenario

I mean, unless those bots stampede in swarms, I don't see how James would loose in a 1v1.

What's the quantity of those bots then?

Also, "blowing the moon away" isn't anywhere near 5-C lmao.

Yeah "Blow away" is way more in line with destruction than launching it (the latter of which would be much higher through KE anyways)

Even just stopping it's orbit to send it on a crash course to Earth is still 3 Exatons so you wouldn't be far from 5-C regardless, and that's assuming you did the absolute bare minimum

It meant reducing it to ashes lol
Oh…
Yeah "Blow away" is way more in line with destruction than launching it (the latter of which would be much higher through KE anyways)

Even just stopping it's orbit to send it on a crash course to Earth is still 3 Exatons so you wouldn't be far from 5-C regardless, and that's assuming you did the absolute bare minimum
This is why KE calcs are quite sus

Gravitational Binding Energy is just relatively weak, and moving a celestial object anywhere near comparably to its size (or just not, given the orbit of the moon is not visually discernable despite exceeding the speed of sound by dozens of times) is immense energy

I don't think they should. James has the AP advantage, but they also have numbers on their side.
The AP advantage going up against High-Mid regeneration, the ability to stat amp until attacks that can outright destroy them otherwise can't do anything, and reactive evolution, coupled with the fact that the "numbers on their side" is not two, not 3, not even 5 people ganging up on any given opponent, but 100 separate opponents

Back