• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RB6 Op fights.... another RB6 Op (8-0-0)

Cav and Capitao are forced to go at each other. The winner keeps their spot on team rainbow. The loser? Dies being the weaker of the two Brazilians. Or maybe they'll draw and both keep their spots. Who knows?

SBA rules apply.

Caveira: 8 (Mr. Bambu, KLOL506, Xta, TheMasculeMineta, Jackythejack, Geoff, Cueio, TacticalNuke)

Capitao: 0

Tie/Inconclusive: 0

I mean. Lore wise, honestly, Cavy takes it handily. A lot of the default abilities don't come into play here- for example, hacking or being able to resist the disease in New Mexico lol.

However, Cavy's pistol from close range is enough to one-shot comparable foes, and has the stealth advantage to sneak up on Capitao. Capitao's unique crossbow doesn't do much if he can't detect her and under SBA their locale suits Caveira's stealth tactics rather well.

Chock me up to Caveira.

I probably give this to Capitao knowing that their AP and hacks are fairly close, but Capitao has a bit more such as blindness manipulation.

Via a flashbang that Cavy can hear.

speaking of rainbow

bumpo

makes me think

on whether we should have car profiles. that would be sweet as hell.

I'm on it b0ss

could be

but Sledge needs added anyways

Back