• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Battle of those voiced by Dante Basco! Speed equalized and such. Season 3 Zuko. Who wins?
Jake Long
Zuko
"I used to think this scar marked me the mark of the banished prince, cursed to chase the Avatar forever. But lately, I've realized I'm free to determine my own destiny, even if I'll never be free of my mark."

Going with the American Dragon here. On top of being resistant to fire, his AP is definitely superior to the guy Zuko is currently scaled to. Here's the proof.

(P.S.: Those calcs were even done by the same user. Nice.)

Back