• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jake Berenson vs a Necroa Zombie (Just one more)

Welp, I've heard some cries to end the spread of this disease and I think I can do it.

Jake begins the fight in his Tiger morph and is Bloodlusted. It's a Necroa Zombie (9-B). Both are standing 10 meters apart.

I think that should be it. It should be noted that morphing eliminates foreign contagiens in te body.

Jake Berenso

Necroa Virus

So uhh

Intelligent Tiger vs. Strong Zombie

Biting the zombie won't really do shit tbh unless it gets really badly screwed up, but since he's a tiger he'll probably just die to the zombie's explosion forcing an inconclusive at worst.

For now I think the Necroa takes it with acid and type 2.

It should be noted Jake has low-mid regen while morphing. If he survives the intial explosion he can demorph and then remorph into something stroner. Polar Bear, Rhino, Hork-Bajir and Howler should all be a decent upgrade.

I just assumed he got that from an animal wot.

Does he fix that up when he transforms or does he have that normally.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
It should be noted Jake has low-mid regen while morphing. If he survives the intial explosion he can demorph and then remorph into something stroner. Polar Bear, Rhino, Hork-Bajir and Howler should all be a decent upgrade.
Ninja's are fun aren't they?

The question is will he survive the initial explosion, considering he has a zombie clawing him and acid on his face.

I'm thinking inconclusive tbh, I don't think Jake can get past the self-destruct.

Anyways basically

James just plays tactical and keeps morphing in and out before eventually killing the zombie, causing it to self-destruct and kill James in the process

Inconclusive

Incon - 5 (Edwardtruong, Christian, Arrogant, Dargoo, Jacky)

While that's true, for some reason I can never stay interested in the ones I make long enough to finish them. Seeing as this one only needs two more now I'll start pushing it again.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Seeing as this one only needs two more now I'll start pushing it again.
Incon - 7 (Edwardtruong, Christian, Arrogant, Dargoo, Jacky, Crimson, Yobo)

And I immediatly forgot? F*ck me I guess. Grace.

Back