• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Izuku Midoriya:

Spider-Ma:

Inconclusive: 8 (Gargoyle One, ShrekAlmighty, Arrogant Schmuck, RebubleUselet, Gojira1234, AKM sama, The Wright Way, Ricsi-viragosi)

Current Izuku with all his equipment vs Iron Spider. 20% is restricted. They are going to fight in a flat place without buildings or trees nearby. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Izuku Midoriya Costume Gamma
Iron Spider

Iron Man gets utterly crushed in a borderline if not downright stomp

For one, this form of Iron Man has multiple weak points that can be easily exploded and would one shot him instantly if Izumi hit any of them.

Two, this Izuku is so much more expirienced it isn't even funny, to use this IM in matches is a dude who got nearly killed by a group of Soldiers with guns.

Three, this IM is ridiculously slow and has terribad ranged and CQC attacks.

Seriously, Izuku Stomps in quite literally every single category.

Switch to the MK3 or something...

I changed Iron Man with Spider-Man.

Izuku 8% was upgraded to 1.81 tons, so this is fair now.

A bit weaker than 1.81 tons scaling from Chisaki.

Hmm.....

They're both as equal as can be barring expirience in Izuku's favor, then again Spidey is more mobile and has precog

When did this Spidey ever use the Spider-Sense? When he was on the bus in Infinity War? If that's it, he's never used it in combat.

@Gargoyle One I think you haven't taken into account Izuku's Iron Soles, those things gives his kicks a powerful double impact.

It's not like if Deku couldn't destroy the web, or dodge it.

Gonna be difficult if he has a spider sized man repairing them or punching them, Spiderman doesn't just shoot Webs

Izuku's air blasts have much more range than Spiderman's web-shooter.

Therefir said:
Izuku's air blasts have much more range than Spiderman's web-shooter.
That's an Air Blast though, he can survive it fine, if Izuku gets hit by Web Shooters, he's going to struggle to get out

RebubleUselet said:
I don't know shit about MCU, but I feel like that's an insult to it
Unless it's a fight scene, comparing smth to RWBY is usually an insult lmao. Anyway mark me inconclusive as well.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Mfw an MCU vs MHA thread turns into a RWBY Roasting Thread
Actually to be fair I love the music in RWBY still. But that's it tbh everything else is... a mess.

(Also that's the last I'll say here cuz I don't wanna keeP derailing this lmao)

What's Spiderman's AP? If there isn't an AP difference, it gets very close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back