• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Finally I can make my dream match :D.

Izuku: 7 (Ricsi-viragosi, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Poinciana1971, VersusJunkie54, Veloxt1r0kore, Dannysayan, CrūdderNūtter)

Spider-Ma:

Inconclusive:

Izuku starts with 8%, he can use 20% and his new gloves, 8-C Iron Spider. Speed is equalized. Who wins?

Deku original art rendered by therefir-dbv0gmh
Iron Spider

Speed is equalized, Izuku has higher stamina and Iron Spider scale from Iron Man's first suit, which is 0.717 tons, so he is not stronger than Deku, also intelligence is debatable, Deku is arguably a better fighter than Peter.

Therefir said:
Speed is equalized, Izuku has higher stamina and Iron Spider scale from Iron Man's first suit, which is 0.717 tons, so he is not stronger than Deku, also intelligence is debatable, Deku is arguably a better fighter than Peter.
wait, athletic human is better than superhuman?

Deku's stamina is extremely high, Athletic Human is his speed without One For All.

But that's in his stats :/

For what reasons?

Watch that bump.

As for who wins, imma vote Deku. Not much to add to that. Both are incredibly mobile fighters, but I feel like Deku has better experience fight other equaly mobile people. Plus I feel like Shockwaves are a better range option the webs.

Also

Almight, I don't feel so good...

I know, I'm just saying that either his rating s wrong or wrong feat is put there, or that his strongest attack is 28 000 000 000 jouls

I'm unsure about the exact AP advantage, all I know is that Izuku is 1.17 tons of TNT which puts him a good bit into building level, apolgies if this doesn't help much

Gargoyle One said:
How strong is Izuku?
Current Izuku beat a guy who can casually defeat 4 pro heroes who are 1.17 tons.

And why? Deku is still 8-C, we aren't using his 100%.

Back