• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A battle Gar suggested I make.

Izuku is using 20% One For All. And Selvaria has Valkyria's power. (Both 8-C)

Speed is equalized.

Victory by any means.

Final Flame is restricted.

100% of One For All is restricted.

Both have basic knowledge of eachother.

Who wins and why?

Deku:0

Selvaria:0

Inconclusive:0

Izuku loses.

He only gets one hit from 20% before his body starts to strain and lock up, meaning that Selvaria can just trounce him afterward.

I thought that 20% just causes him to feel a lot of pain. And pushes his bones to the limit. Otherwise, why does he have Building Level durability?

Izuku has managed to use 100% multipule times and still keep fighting. I highly doubt 20% of his power will just cause him to strain and lock up.

@Versus

He can still move, but his muscles and bones are screaming out in pain.

That was only because he had the help of a girl who would rewind his body back to its uninjured state.

I thought that was just Full Cowl 100%..... To be honest, I haven't read the manga up to the Kai Chisak battle just yet.

This would make it unfair if that is the case. Should I de-restrict 100%?

Full Cowl Deku vs Titan Eren would be far better.

Well don't lose hope, in the next chapter, Deku gets a support item that according to All Might, it can draw out 20 to 30% of his power.

Back