• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuku Midoriya VS All For One

This is a question that has been bothering me. Can Izuku in his current state beat injured All For One?

Weakened All For One VS Final Act Deku.

AP: AFO >3.91 megatons . Izuku: >= 3.91 Megatons w 45%. Baseline 7-B with 100%.

Speed is unequalized.

Both are in character, and have as much knowledge on each other as is cannonically suggested.

Victory via any means.

The battle takes place in Kamino Ward.

Who wins, and why?

Deku: 0

AFO: 0

Incon: 0

Time to write a win con list:

Deku:
  • Speed Advantage (Deku is High Hypersonic while All for One is only Hypersonic+)
  • Precognition (can predict any of All for Ones attacks, which is also boosted by his analytical prediction. He'd be able to avoid almost everything All for One could throw at him)
  • Fa Jin (Deku can likely one shot All for One with Fa Jin given time, since it's comparable to 100%)
All for One:
  • Common Sense (All for One was able to take All Might with United States of Smash, one of One for All's strongest attacks. Fun fact, 45% Deku is weaker than 100% All Might)
  • Puppetry (may forcibly activate OFA and incapacitate Izuku by making him break his arms with 100%)
Both Character Win Cons:
  • Range (All for One should scale to All Might, but Izuku may outrange)
  • Quirks (Both have a good selection of quirks to boost their attacks and have variety. I would say Deku probably has better quirks, but that's my own opinion)
  • Intellect (Assuming we're using Gifted AFO)

I'm voting Deku FRA.

Back