• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Tom and Jerry

Izuku and Bakugou

Speed Equalized.

Notes: There won't be rounds nor anything at all, imagine that this round is a Death Battle fight.

Means Tom and Jerry won't just be having the feats they have accomplished throughout those years, they would also possess optional equipment, Toon Force, and many of the feats that all their versions have accomplished (this includes the movies, animated series, live actions, comics and etc versions).

All characters all start off with weakest to strongest feat of theirs, including comparing their experiences, intelligence, haxes, and optional equipment with each other. Like a Death Battle scenario.

Can't composite tom and Jerry, and the literal only way for Tom and Jerry to harm Deku/Bakugo is with the planes.

The respect thread had a few more unadded feats. They basically have way more than what the respected feat has.
We go by the profiles here, certain things like skill can be done off-profile but as it stands Tom and Jerry have one 7-A thing and get stomped for it.

We go by the profiles here, certain things like skill can be done off-profile but as it stands Tom and Jerry have one 7-A thing and get stomped for it.

okay and? We don't give a flying coockledoodledoo **** about what happens on Death Battle Fanon here considering it's what the writers think would go down

Well, I do recall the ring once turning two mice into cheese, but I highly doubt the ring will ever hit Deku as he has danger sense which is basically the MHA version of Spider-Sense, can predict the movements of opponents much faster than him, and can just yank the ring away as well as restrain Tom and Jerry with blackwhip.

Well, I do recall the ring once turning two mice into cheese, but I highly doubt the ring will ever hit Deku as he has danger sense which is basically the MHA version of Spider-Sense, can predict the movements of opponents much faster than him, and can just yank the ring away as well as restrain Tom and Jerry with blackwhip.
If you don't remember the effects of the ring, then one of them includes the fact that the owner, including their enemies, can't take off the ring once someone wears it. The ring had shown to be incapable of being taken off, and it comes off in random moments, yet, it possesses invulnerability.

Jerry, would likely still have other ways to force Izuku to let go of him, since, Jerry is extremely intelligent, strategic, cunning, mischievous, deceitful, and calculative, using the environment, experiences, and even a glimpse of the weakness of his enemies to his advantage, so Jerry would likely deceive him by asking him to move closer and hear what Jerry has to say, only for the mouse to immediately pulled his ear closer and scream at the top of his lungs as the supersonic soundwaves generated by the mouse injures the eardrums and possibly blow up the forehead of Izuku. Another option is to bite the hero and make him let you go.

Yeah, no, the ring surviving a hit at least 600x it's know durability isn't happening.
It's not basically a hit, it's snatching, the user from above claimed that Izuku can snatch it out of Jerry's possession, though, it is likely hard since the ring is still intact on Jerry. But, only gives them more advantages since Jerry had many ways to make his opponents let go him once they finally got their and on him.

Its not basically a hit, its snatching, the user from above claimed it to be snatching it out of Jerry's possession, though, it is likely be hard since the ring is still intact on Jerry.
With class 5 LS. Do I even need to tell you why someone with Class T Lifting Strength and Mountain level Durability isn't going to be effected by Jerry's pulling or screaming?

Also, let me remind you, the ring does in fact work on biological people.

Mainly it can completely stop the movement of someone who's heading towards it.

Which isn't A good application here seeing as both Deku and Bakugo can just attack at a range. Like, literally, punch a shockwave and bye-bye ring. This would happen immediately. And Jerry can't dodge it.

With class 5 LS. Do I even need to tell you why someone with Class T Lifting Strength and Mountain level Durability isn't going to be effected by Jerry's pulling or screaming?

Which isn't A good application here seeing as both Deku and Bakugo can just attack at a range. Like, literally, punch a shockwave and bye-bye ring. This would happen immediately. And Jerry can't dodge it.
Your telling me someone can injure a person who rivals the regeneration of a cat who was reduced into dust multiple times (but still regenerates even after that), swam all his way from the U.S to a deserted island in only 5 seconds, survive getting burned by rocket engines, eaten by a dog into nothingness, and dodge light speed lasers?

Tom doesn't have those feats on his profile.

If you wanna change that, you could request any feats that can be calculated to be calced and then make a content revision thread.

Also, lasers aren't always light-speed.

Your telling me someone can injure a person who rivals the regeneration of a cat who was reduced into dust multiple times (but still regenerates even after that), swam all his way from the U.S to a deserted island in only 5 seconds, survive getting burned by rocket engines, eaten by a dog into nothingness, and dodge light speed lasers?
The regeneration doesn't matter here. There are apsolutely ways and means around it, like, you know, drowning them.

And the speed feats do not matter speed is equalized and neither of them are accepted, especially since we are particularly strict on lasers being Light Speed.

The regeneration doesn't matter here. There are apsolutely ways and means around it, like, you know, drowning them.

And the speed feats do not matter speed is equalized and neither of them are accepted, especially since we are particularly strict on lasers being Light Speed.
Drowning? Tom and Jerry can literally adapt to the vacuum of space, and even swim underwater without wearing anything at all but themselves, and even still, they're ability to swim at high speeds, underwater.

Btw, as someone who's highly active on the Death Battle Fanon Wiki, I'm just gonna say linking to one of your own pages there is a terrible argument. On that wiki, the verdict is ultimately up to the writer.

Drowning? Tom and Jerry can literally adapt to the vacuum of space, and even swim under water without wearing anything at all but themselves, and even still, their able to swim at high-speeds, underwater.
Yes, drowning, they have self-sustenence type 1, that doesn't protect from drowning seeing as just open the mouth and let the water pour into the lungs and GG. And arguing they'd escape a Class T grip to actually do any swimming is a really, REALLY bad argument.

Btw, as someone who's highly active on the Death Battle Fanon Wiki, I'm just gonna say linking to one of your own pages there is a terrible argument. On that wiki, the verdict is ultimately up to the writer.
Okay, so, who do you think will win?

Yes, drowning, they have self-sustenence type 1, that doesn't protect from drowning seeing as just open the mouth and let the water pour into the lungs and GG. And arguing they'd escape a Class T grip to actually do any swimming is a really, REALLY bad argument.
Wait, have you even watched the two videos I've posted up there? Since, Tom and Jerry did opened their mouths in the water.

Well, I think to learn more feats, maybe you should head over to Tom's profile and read the Feat section of it.

Tom Cat

No, I mean, the forum doesn't allow us to upload an image. We need to have a link.
Unless my tablet is some huge innovation I have two ways to get links, by holding down the link and copying it that way, or going
up to the search thing, tapping it, then hitting the two-page thing

Back