• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izuko Gaen vs. Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Forge needs a good match and I think this will be the best one he'll get. Thanks for the idea, Bambu.

Speed is equalized because Forge is baseline Subsonic, RIP. SBA otherwise, battle takes place on the filming studio for Cory in the House.

Forge is 219 megajoules, Izuku is 52 megajoules, the AP gap is a little above 4x.

Izuko Gae - 7 (Bambu, Rebuble, Agnaa, Steven, Arrogant, Phoenix, Sayo)

Forge -

Cory stomps this is essentially a spite match against both characters

AP wise...

Forge scales to 52.43 kg of TNT, whereas Izuko scales to 12.56 kg of TNT- roughly a 4x advantage. Not one-shot worthy, but up there.

Izuko, however, negs durability against supernatural beings, which I believe we can safely qualify Forge as such.

Izuko's barriers will also surely play into this, though to what degree I dunno.

Meanwhile, Forge can possess stuff, which could be an issue. Additionally, Heat Manip could melt Izuko's sword.

For now I'll vote Izuko via negging dura, but her sword is gonna be busted after this.

Every day we stray further and further from the light of God.

Mr. Bambu said:
AP wise...
Meanwhile, Forge can possess stuff, which could be an issue.
Forge's possension essentially amounts to him turning into a weaker wispy form when he's 'killed', at which point he can possess an object or person (He can't take over said person), to heal for a period that would be way out of the combat applicable range. If he possesses Izuko, the worst that happens to her is that she gains fire and heat powers.

If the wispy form is killed, he's gone for good.

Izuko - 1 (Bambu)

oh

so yeah Izuko takes this imo

all that shows is that he can leave it tho

Mr. Bambu said:
all that shows is that he can leave it tho
No, actually, it's mentioned here

His actual body is the part that dissipates when he is injured.

His armor and hammer are corporeal objects, you can even see that when his true body is shown while possessing Johnny Johnny, it lacks the armor.

In that case... Izuko probably just tries to slash him, gets melted, and then she's AP-lmao'd.

Yeah, she'd have to cut into the open parts of the armor like his eyes or mouth.

Nah, I think her style is mostly "slash a bunch until it dies" due to out-speeding, so she probably gets beaten.

Actually, Kokorowatari completely phases through mundane physical objects, so she can cut anywhere.

To put it the other way around, it was a deadly weapon that couldn't kill humans—in fact, it was not just limited to humans. The Kaii Killer couldn't slice any lifeforms or objects that weren't kaii. An unparalleled sword in front of a kaii, but if you weren't in front of one it was equivalent to a blunt blade. Someone could say it was even worse than a blunt sword—it didn't even physically collide with what was not a kaii. Just like an incorporeal ghost, it slipped through, it passed by.
So, voting for Izuko.

oh shit

this was a better suggestion that I thought **** I must be a genius

well then god dammit switch my vote back to Izuko good lord

oh, lol

Poor forge, then. I'd argue getting in-range would be hard due to his fireballs and breath attacks, but considering she only needs one attack to win I feel like the argument for her is fair.

Izuku - 4 (Bambu, Rebuble, Agnaa, Steven)

I like how more people gave Kudos to my Cory shitpost than people who actually voted

Izuku - 5 (Bambu, Rebuble, Agnaa, Steven, Arrogant)

If this finishes before the end of this week, I'll swear to never post a Cory in the House shitpost on this site again.

Izuku - 6 (Bambu, Rebuble, Agnaa, Steven, Arrogant, Phoenix)

Noice

Izuko - 7 (Bambu, Rebuble, Agnaa, Steven, Arrogant, Phoenix, Sayo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back