• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PrettyFearMachine

VS Battles
Retired
Honestly, I think their stats are quite matching, so IMO it's better to leave the match as it is, without any modifications and only SBA being relevant.

Oh, and forgot to say that Izuko has Kokorowatari equipped.

Izuko - 7 (Agnaa, Steven Pogi Paitao, Mr. Bambu, Dargoo Faust, TISSG7Redgrave, WeeklyBattles, RKGenki)

The Protagonist - 0

If the protagonist's ghost or specimen (i.e. not human), then I think Gaen takes this with a decisive win.

Slightly higher range (7 ft katana vs axe/sword), slightly higher speed, and the fact that Kokorowatari's dura negation lets her reach up a tier or two.

I don't believe they are a spirit. They're a human that wandered into the mansion.

's true, they CAN be Non-Corporeal as a ghost, in which case yeah, but that isn't like their default setting

If they're not a ghost or specimen then I'm not sure, since Kokorowatari will be useless, Gaen will just have her bare hands to go off of.

Alright OP. Is this Ghost Boye or Real Boye?

Then yes, Izuko takes this pretty easily.

Nice

monster hunter vs shinobu awaits

Back