• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Izayoi Sakamaki vs Gemini Saga

Wtf? Izayoi is totally outclassed, unless you equalize speed. Also, you changed Izayoi to MFTL, which makes no sense. Indra's Spear is FTL, not MFTL. Also, even if you equalize speed, Saga's AP is Large Star level, Izayoi's Durability is Star level+. Semi-Perfect Cell ( with speed equalized ) is a better match.

NotEvenHuman said:
Wtf? Izayoi is totally outclassed, unless you equalize speed. Also, you changed Izayoi to MFTL, which makes no sense. Indra's Spear is FTL, not MFTL. Also, even if you equalize speed, Saga's AP is Large Star level, Izayoi's Durability is Star level+. Semi-Perfect Cell ( with speed equalized ) is a better match.
Dude,the Indra spear can destroy entire galaxy,it has been confirmed in Volume 12,prologue

if you don't believe it,i can copy the original scan for you

Also,Izayoi durability is not just star level+,after he gained Highness's Authority,he can withstand Azi Dahaka's attacks,and Azi dahaka is At least Universal Level+!

SamWinchester666 said:
NotEvenHuman said:
Dude,the Indra spear can destroy entire galaxy,it has been confirmed in Volume 12,prologue

Also,Izayoi durability is not just star level+,after he gained Highness's Authority,he can withstand Azi Dahaka's attacks,and Azi dahaka is At least Universal Level+!
Indra's Spear is Kuro Usagi's weapon, not Izayoi's. Also, i know he gained Highness's Authority, but does he keep it? I honestly doubt it, especially when we have an illustration of a injured Izayoi in Last Embryo Vol. 2. Also, "copy the original scan" where can i find said scans? Since Baka Tsuki will have to stop translating Mondaiji.

NotEvenHuman said:
SamWinchester666 said:
NotEvenHuman said:

Indra's Spear is Kuro Usagi's weapon, not Izayoi's. Also, i know he gained Highness's Authority, but does he keep it? I honestly doubt it, especially when we have an illustration of a injured Izayoi in Last Embryo Vol. 2. Also, "copy the original scan" where can i find said scans? Since Baka Tsuki will have to stop translating Mondaiji.
The Indra's Spear is Kuro Usagi weapon,yes,but since Izayoi can use it so it can be counted

I forgot to mention in this thread that Izayoi can use Highness's Authority,so let just say that we could take it

The scans that i read is from a chinese website

http://www.8book.com/readbook/9/114230/160573.html

this is what gg translate:

16 nights going to sacrifice his arm to catch.

Just can catch, internal organs were blown away it does not matter. 16 nights excited mood.

Flash approximation. Lightning Pentium beyond the speed of light.

One of the stars, and even the Galaxy can be crushed grace for 16 nights summoned death.

Noted that 16 nights is Izayoi,i don't know how the hell that GG translate Izayoi's name in chinese to English is 16 Nights,lol

SamWinchester666 said:
NotEvenHuman said:
SamWinchester666 said:
NotEvenHuman said:

The Indra's Spear is Kuro Usagi weapon,yes,but since Izayoi can use it so it can be counted
I forgot to mention in this thread that Izayoi can use Highness's Authority,so let just say that we could take it

The scans that i read is from a chinese website
Izayoi only used it once, for one attack. It can't be counted, unless you say he has it in the OP.

If he has Highness's Authority, nothing Saga can do will hurt him, but Izayoi can't touch Saga either. Stalemate, unless speed is equalized.

Damn, i don't speak chinese.

SamWinchester666 said:
http://www.8book.com/readbook/9/114230/160573.html
this is what gg translate:

Just can catch, internal organs were blown away it does not matter. 16 nights excited mood.

One of the stars, and even the Galaxy can be crushed grace for 16 nights summoned death.

Noted that 16 nights is Izayoi,i don't know how the hell that GG translate Izayoi's name in chinese to English is 16 Nights,lol
Didn't need to post that, i believed you about Indra's Spear's AP.

Also, yeah lol.

Stalemate = inconclusive

That's how it's work on this wiki

EDIT : any objection on this result ? if not then i will ask A6olute to add this match to Izayoi's and Saga's pages

MagiSinbad said:
Stalemate = inconclusive
That's how it's work on this wiki

EDIT : any objection on this result ? if not then i will ask A6olute to add this match to Izayoi's and Saga's pages
ok.You can ask the admin add this to Izayoi's and Saga's pages

Gemini pretty much wins here via 8th sense, literally can resurrect himself anytime he wants, can bypass durability, Izayoi doesn't have anything to counter that

As for speed, Gemini is indeed MFTL but i'm against with Izayoi being MTFL, if you show me explicit proofs then i will change my mind

DeezNuts1102 said:
Gemini pretty much wins here via 8th sense, literally can resurrect himself anytime he wants, can bypass durability, Izayoi doesn't have anything to counter that
As for speed, Gemini is indeed MFTL but i'm against with Izayoi being MTFL, if you show me explicit proofs then i will change my mind
Lol saga don't have the ability to ressurect himself,if he can then why he need Hades to ressurect him among with the other gold saints?

Izayoi after gained Highness's Authority can withstand Azi Dahaka's attacks without even a scratch,and Azi Dahaka is at least Universal level+

About MFTL,here it is:

@Sam: it's been really long time since i kept up with Saint seiya, but i do recall that Saga aquired 8th sense EoS, i could be wrong, i might have to look up for it a little while.(also his profile says he did aquire 8th sense, so yeah he can ressurect himself somehow)

Aside from that, Gemini still has a lot of advantages, he could either remove Izayoi's 5 senses or brainwashed him, again Izayoi hasn't shown anything to counter that.

Izayoi's speed cannot be quantified as MTFL, since it doesn't indicate how much did he go beyond light speed, so yeah i can only accept FTL or FTL+ unless further info from the LN being released regarding his speed then i will look into it. Also i might discuss this matter with the admins regarding his speed should be changed back.

Izayoi indeed survived Azi Dahaka's attack but i truly believe that Azi hold back a lot and he wasn't being serious, if he was being serious then it will be a huge outlier.

As far as i can see, Gemini is just way more superior in every aspects. Gemini takes this

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Sam: it's been really long time since i kept up with Saint seiya, but i do recall that Saga aquired 8th sense EoS, i could be wrong, i might have to look up for it a little while.(also his profile says he did aquire 8th sense, so yeah he can ressurect himself somehow)
Aside from that, Gemini still has a lot of advantages, he could either remove Izayoi's 5 senses or brainwashed him, again Izayoi hasn't shown anything to counter that.

Izayoi's speed cannot be quantified as MTFL, since it doesn't indicate how much did he go beyond light speed, so yeah i can only accept FTL or FTL+ unless further info from the LN being released regarding his speed then i will look into it. Also i might discuss this matter with the admins regarding his speed should be changed back.

Izayoi indeed survived Azi Dahaka's attack but i truly believe that Azi hold back a lot and he wasn't being serious, if he was being serious then it will be a huge outlier.

As far as i can see, Gemini is just way more superior in every aspects. Gemini takes this
Izayoi tanked Azi's attacks without even a scratch due to His Highness's authority

Also,Izayoi can resist conceptual's attack,so saga cannot brainwash or remove his senses

One more thing,when His Highness gaining to Yo some of his powers from his Another Cosmology,Yo is capable of whithstanding the forces that beyond the laws of the universe,although it's very very very painful and her body + her soul could be crushed

Izayoi can do better than that.

brainwash is not a conceptual attack and Gemini removes izayoi' senses through regular physical attacks.

Show me scans where he resisted conceptual attacks?

Izayoi is much slower than Gemini, he can get blitz and knocked out easily.

plus Izayoi doesn't have the required power to hurt Gemini.

as far as i know, Izayoi can still be hurt by some individuals. i don't really think his highness authority is a permanent ability but a single-used ability.

DeezNuts1102 said:
brainwash is not a conceptual attack and Gemini removes izayoi' senses through regular physical attacks.
Show me scans where he resisted conceptual attacks?

Izayoi is much slower than Gemini, he can get blitz and knocked out easily.

plus Izayoi doesn't have the required power to hurt Gemini.

as far as i know, Izayoi can still be hurt by some individuals. i don't really think his highness authority is a permanent ability but a single-used ability.
In this thread i forgot to mention that Izayoi can use His Highness's Authority.So we can count it.

Baron La Croix tried to use the deadly curse to kills him,but he couldn't do it

The Indra Spear's replica can mannipulate the concept of Victory,and Izayoi > the Spear.

Curses is not exactly that powerful though.

Can you tell me to what extent that The Spear's replica manipulate the concept of victory or can you interpret it in a more understanding clarification?

The scary part about this spear is that it was blessed "to win", not "to kill". For example, if an opponent had a shield that could not be penetrated no matter what, the spear would twist the world and display a power that would win against that opponent. It's a power made possible for the Great God Brahma whose name means the truth of the universe, but with this much power it touches the realm of authority rather than power

If my remember are correct,in Last Embryo 2,Izayoi fought the Bull Demon King and he didn't use his full power or even his trumpcard because he's afraid that he would destroy everything (Right now he's stronger than before very much)

So yeah,just like NotEvenHuman said: "If he has Highness's Authority, nothing Saga can do will hurt him, but Izayoi can't touch Saga either. Stalemate, unless speed is equalized."

You forgot that Saga can bypass durability right? yeah, no matter how durable you are, if you face against characters that can bypass durability, you're pretty much dead unless you can avoid their attacks with speed, i think Highness's authority is just an ability that increase your durability to a very high level. In this case, Saga is much faster than Izayoi, he can brainwash and remove izayoi's 5 senses, break space time and trap izayoi in a different dimension. His haxes are too OP and Izayoi does not have anything to counter.

Gemini saga wins

And the only reason he along with the other gold saints allowed themselves to be revived by Hades was to warn Athena they even revive infront of the wailing wall some chapters afterwards as long as he has his soul he's good to go.

Speed -> Saga

Hax ->Saga

Power-> More or less equal

DeezNuts1102 said:
You forgot that Saga can bypass durability right? yeah, no matter how durable you are, if you face against characters that can bypass durability, you're pretty much dead unless you can avoid their attacks with speed, i think Highness's authority is just an ability that increase your durability to a very high level. In this case, Saga is much faster than Izayoi, he can brainwash and remove izayoi's 5 senses, break space time and trap izayoi in a different dimension. His haxes are too OP and Izayoi does not have anything to counter.
You're wrong about Highness's Authority. It doesn't just make your durability really high. If that was the case, Highness would have died horribly when Kuro Usagi used Indra's Spear against him. It makes you immune to physical damage. It wasn't explicitly stated to do so, but it's the only explanation as to why Highness tanked Indra's Spear and Azi's blows. I honestly forgot Saga could brainwash people, remove their senses and BFR them to other dimensions. It's been too long since i watched SS. I don't know if brainwashing would work, honestly. But yeah, BFR to other dimension and removing Izayoi's senses would do the trick. Nothing Izayoi can do about that, really.

@Notevenhuman: Indra's Spear is only Galaxy level, so scaling from that Highness authority is at least only around Galaxy+, Also luffy is immune to physical damage, so he can tank galaxy level attack? i think Higness authority is a wanked ability, meaning any character with this ability can tank universal attacks and so on? that's just absurd. Any way, Gemini takes this easily.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Notevenhuman: Indra's Spear is only Galaxy level, so scaling from that Highness authority is at least only around Galaxy+, Also luffy is immune to physical damage, so he can tank galaxy level attack? i think Higness authority is a wanked ability, meaning any character with this ability can tank universal attacks and so on? that's just absurd. Any way, Gemini takes this easily.
Gemini does take this easily, but Highness did tank attacks from a guy that has universal AP. And it's not like it makes him immune to ALL forms of damage. It's still entirely possible to kill him with hax. Also, Luffy isn't immune to physical damage, only to blunt damage. And no, he can't tank Galaxy level blunt attacks, because the logic behind his immunity is that he's made of rubber, and anyone with high enough AP would tear that to shreds with blunt attacks.

Unless Izayoi can move through dimensions saga can just send him to another dimension and he is done.

And Saga can destroy his mind with the demon emperor fist, or remove all his senses

Just to make sure this is clear, Notevenhuman is talking about the actual male Izayoi Sakamaki, not Sakuya Izayoi.

How will Izayoi's Aurora Pillar fair though? isn't it broken , it can break you down sub-atomically and banish you in another dimension?

Yes Saga and some of the gold saints achieved the 8th sense in the end of the series Athena revived them and help them achieve it.

Back