• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IZ tier discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world is pokemon the same as DB here?

We know they can destroy space-time but what evidence shows they can do it on a universal scale? That was never accepted. The best we've seen as far as space-time destruction from characters not named Zen'o is Vegeta destroying the HTC. Unless do you have a link at where this was accepted?

Because ya stated we cant backwards scale, we can and have. Pokemon dies the same so I don't know why youd even mention it.

Ya do realize if they couldn't they wouldn't be low 2-C ?

ummmm low 2-C already means that they can destroy space time on a universal scale lol

and you are ignoring that they are scaled from IZ himself

Now, if you want to dispute GoD being low 2-C, you should probably create another CRT imo

Their Low 2-C because of Jiren, not that they actually have destroyed space-time as an actual feat. Other than Zamasu anyway.

Example of Pokemon scaling backwards tier 2 wise?

They're low 2-C because of jiren, who is comparable to the gods, who scales off zamasu, who can effect the space time of the entire u7.

Nah nice try, ya saud nothing of tier 2, and it being tier 2 backwards scaling changes nothing. Ut could be tuer 9, the tier doesn't validate it at all. Pokemon is probably the biggest offender of that on the entire wiki.

Ya ninja'd me, but I gotta say. It is the biggest example of it on the entire wiki. and he knows it is. It was the simplest to get my point across.

Exactly. Their Low 2-C because of scaling, not actual space-time destroying feats. There's literally no space-time destruction feats in DB other than Zen'o, Zamasus fusion, and Vegeta destroying the HTC.

We're talking about tier 2 so clearly I am going to ask for that tier 2 wise. Common sense.

@PaChi

What do you think about my points though? The only thing getting in the way here is about U7 being 2-C structure(which we already agree on). I would appreciate if you give some input too.

>other than the 3 people who showed that.

Buu, gotenks and piccolo on a minor scale.

Zamasu has it on a tier 2 scale, the character everyone is stronger than and scales off of, including the gods .

Boom darkrai, there ya go.

Opening a hole in space-time isn't really destroying it but whatever ill count that. Because that still proves my point. All of it is very minor compared to their tiers and is used for very big scaling, thats it.

Scaling towards a character =/= backwards scaling.

Ya missed the whole zamasu, the character everyone scales off of And are stronger than, and the reason why tier dbz is a thing, kinda did it on a universal+ scale.

If that isn't than neither is this Kukui.

Yes I know they are above that due to scaling but that doesn't shut down my argument from above. If they don't have actual space-time destruction feats and are only scaled above minor ones, like Vegeta busting the HTC's planetary space-time, then we can't use that to suddenly make previous 3-A feats tier 2, especially when visual presentation goes against that.

>explicit statement they would destroy both universes.

>even though we know they can effect the space time of an entire universe and it us stated by angels it wont count.

And technically, it isnt a feat but a statement, they were stopped, each time before it happened.

Like I said Kukui, if you want to dispute their tier 2 ratings, you should probably make another CRT. Please don't derail this thread.

This thread is only for the purpose of pointing out that something which is currently established as Low 2-C, is actually 2-C according to our own reasoning and that's all.

AKM sama said:
Like I said Kukui, if you want to dispute their tier 2 ratings, you should probably make another CRT. Please don't derail this thread.
Nah dont get the wrong idea. Im perfectly fine with the current ratings. Im only arguing against your specific reasonings for this thread, thas it.

That the Angels said they wouldve destroyed the entire universe's space-time.

And the gods can NOW, but not before when Beerus fought Goku and Champa. Nothing at all proves they could and did then.

They saud Universe, given the new context it would be the entirity.

Ya do know litterally nothing changed. Beerus then, Beerus now is exactly the same. What he can do now he can do then.

Before, we didn't know if GoDs were able to destroy space-time or not.

Now, we know they can as they are low 2-C via scaling from IZ.

Now please stop derailing the thread Kukui. You yourself said that threads are closed because they get off topic and here you are getting this thread off topic. Do you have something else to say about IZ?

Im pretty sure that's not how this works. A character being able to do something currently doesn't automatically mean they were always able to do it, it can simply be something they aquired later on that they never had before.

Yes and? We can say that for literally any universe destroyer and slap tier 2 on for them. Even then, visual presentation still goes against that however.

Dude, he didn't aquire anything. Beerus has been the same since litterally a million years before the start.

Visual representation? There is nothing that contradicts it.

Okay and that still doesn't mean he was always able to destroy space time.

Goku vs Beerus and Beerus vs Champa. Space-time was not affected in the slightest both instances, only physical matter and stuff like stars and planets were.

No one is talking about Goku vs Beerus, and Beerus vs Champa was interrupted before it did anything. So that doesn't prove your point at all.

Now if you have anything else to say about IZ, you're welcome.

And what are you trying to insinuate?

That comment is me giving exposition about the usage of the word "uchuu".

So I think a TLDR of whatever happened above and in the last thread is in order.

U7 being a 2-C structure is agreed upon by almost everyone including UniteMyRice, SomebodyData, Everlasting, Aguila, J-Man, Julian, ssjRyu, Darkmon, Me and VSBW itself since according to our rules, we already consider that to be the case.

And based on Ryukama's comment, it seems like Ryukama, Aguila, J-Man, Julian, ssjRyu and myself are fine with the upgrade.

Pachi didn't comment anything decisive so it seems like he is neutral.

@AKM

That's to show were the discussion was coming from.

And that many people agree with this? Well I'm not going to put words into people's mouths so I'll let it be. However if it's true then I'll go with the majority then.

EDIT: NVM. They agreed with Zamasu being 2-C potentially or overtime, which scales to no one.

Did they? I haven't read the thread very thoroughly, so I assumed that Infinite Zamasu would be upgraded to a solid 2-C, as would those that scale to him.

Do we consider U7 two time continuum? And if we do then we end up doing that to everyone making them 2-C, if not than only low 2-C , not that hard.

There done, answer that and we know.

I recall someone bringing up a statement about time flowing differently in the Other World.

Though they never mentioned who said that, nor when they said it.

Didn't Matt debunk that tho? I vaguely remember that.

Tho assume he didn't, Zamasu would only be 2-C potentially/overtime and it scales to absolutely no one. And this was definitely clarified by Azzy and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back