• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well i know, Warhammer 40K is a really powerfull verse and this guy is pretty strong, he has defeated Boundary girl and the ******* indestructible lizard but i think i founded a Powerfull Characters. Sailor Moon Not, Death Phantom is. i hope it's isn't a Stomp and i want a fair match hehe

Wiseman body
Maxresdefaultahzek

I want to know what Death Phantom can do to put Ahriman down first. I'm thinking he wins, but would rather not vote without good reasons. I won't be able to come up wit hreasons if I don't know what his opponent can do.

I don't think you can really count Zach's vote yet. Hell, Death Phantom also has power null from what I remember.

Basically, Death Phantom has passive Power Nullification and Passive Black Hole (he his a planet black hole

Pretty much every psyker has and resists power null, and Ahriman's one of the best ever. That doesn't seem too useful to me. As for a black hole, Ahriman can teleport huge distances nigh instantaneously, and figure something out from there. He could probably just toss the whole thing in the warp once he was out of range with a ritual or something, if Death Phantom has nothing else.

Yeah, I don't really think Death Phantom can do much to him as is, unless Dodo has something else up his sleve.

I don't think he starts inside a black hole, he's 4km away. He can also just shift to the warp.

As for one sotting, Ahzek defeated Yvraine, the Visarch, and the Yncarne, with the only special condition being that he knew he was going to fight someone in a little bit basically just before they showed up. He also can casually destroy fleets of titans.

Wokistan said:
I don't think he starts inside a black hole, he's 4km away. He can also just shift to the warp.
Death Phantom is the Planet, the Black Hole is just due to his presence

Black hole nemesis

Yncarne is high gigafoe or 4-A. I wasn't saying that for durability though, he never let the thing hit him. Immedately went to BFR and power null, and it worked. Consider that the chaos gods themselves don't like to look at it or try to affect it directly. I'm just saying he's beaten stuff way out of his AP range.

so what part of that is the planet and what part is the black hole

Wokistan said:
so what part of that is the planet and what part is the black hole
It's just the Nemesis Planet who have the propriety of a Black Hole, not a "true" just an planet who act like a BH

and DP is the planet

No, I mean for the pic you posted.

@scarlet

That's just Kharn, the Swarmlord, Khorne, obviously, and maybe Celexus assasins. A Celexus, albeit the strongest type, was pretty bad for him, but they're more than just power null.

Well if its not even a true black hole, regardless of where he starts he can just immediately go to warp and do stuff from there.

Wokistan said:
Well if its not even a true black hole, regardless of where he starts he can just immediately go to warp and do stuff from there.
I mean true or not even in SBA he is in the AoE of the BH he don't have the time if he his BH before he think

It's not something that's going to instantly kill him though, and that's enough time for him to teleport or go to the warp. Also, passive victory isn't allowed regardless, and if it did one shot you'd have to change the range to make it not passively win.

Passive victory isn't allowed now?

and i really don't think you ave the time to do something if you are in the AoE of a BH (even me in my mind i saw the slow effect of a BH but it's not)

Its not, and considering his ability to drastically enhance his reactions and all he needs to shift to the warp/teleport is not dying literally as soon as the fight starts, he can. Black holes don't work like you're thinking, the gravitational pull is not the same throughout, and is also not really quantifiable in terms of AP.

If it instantly kills him, its a stomp and you need to change the range to fix that. If not, Ahzek wins. Chalk me up for the space Persian.

Wokistan said:
If it instantly kills him, its a stomp and you need to change the range to fix that. If not, Ahzek wins. Chalk me up for the space Persian.
yep, but the max distance of SBA is 4 Km

that's why I find SBA weird about it

You don't have to adhere to SBA. You're allowed to make it further.

1Ly seems insanely unbalanced in favor of Ahriman though. Amazing precog, he can project himself further than that, teleportation, warp stuff, you've gotta find a happy medium.

What can DP do to him from that distance though?

Back