• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im running out of ideas. Ahzek vs Akabane

Ahzek Ahrima vs Weaponized Atheism

Ahzek Ahriman

KuroudoAkabane
Time to start the therapy.

Speed equal, SBA

Plot:

Akabane: Geez, can i get a challenger that doesn't get stomped? I mean come on, it's getting annoying.

Ahzek: Do not fear, for i am here

Akabane: 10/10 for that rhyme

Ahzek: Why thank you, you're pretty nice.

Akabane: So are you, so...that means

Ahzek: Yup, you're so nice i want to beat the hell outta you.

Akabane: Oh...so sad, you are an idiot, welp you've come to the right doctor, let me cure that mental problem for you.

If you want want a fair match for Akabane you should put him against 2-A characters since basically all his hax and resistances are 2-A

So rn im looking through the strongest per tier thread for fights:

Tier 2-B: Khorne here either

Tier 2-C: Vecna (Speed Equalized) Magnus the Red (Speed Unequalized) Idk

Tier Low 2-C: Caine (World of Darkness)

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A: Amatsu-Mikaboshi (Speed Equalized) I think 1-B Absorption though if it's passive it stomps, if it's not they stomp (i think)

Tier 3-B: Bard Same as V V

Tier 3-C: Alphamon Ouryuken Mode (TRI) (Speed Equalized) Arkadimon Rookie (Speed Unequalized) Idk for sure, are these 2 any good?

Tier 4-A: Mercurius, Reinhard Heydrich and Yakou Madara (Speed Equalized) Nah

Tier 4-B: The God Emperor of Mankind (Speed Equalized) ATLAS Interface (Speed Unequalized) Nah

Tier High 4-C: Caine (World of Darkness) Done

Tier 4-C: Caine (World of Darkness) Already done

Tier Low 4-C: Luminoth Light Suit Samus Ara (Speed Equalized) Stomp

Tier High 5-A: Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World) Ahzek Ahrima Welp, this is it, though i'd rather avoid flame wars if Cthulhu has 1-A plot manip that is totally inconsistent with how it works.

Tier 5-A: Beatrice (Wild Arms) 25D so no

Tier 5-B: Reinhard Heydrich Just No

Tier Low 5-B: Ultharathotep Gets stomped

Tier 5-C: Oryx, the Taken King Already done

Tier High 6-A: Vecna (Speed Equalized) Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei) These 2 may be good though. I may try these 2

Tier 6-A: Phantaminum (Speed Unequalized) Gets stomped

Tier High 6-B: Tenma Akuro Masada

Tier 6-B: Helios (Silverio Trinity) Basically someone who looks like Reinhard is no good, though i think Helios gets stomped too, am not too knowledgable on him though.

Tier Low 6-B: True Dark Genie Likely V V

Tier High 6-C: Vanir V V

Tier 6-C: Shion Yorigami Get's stomped

Tier High 7-A: Avatar of Calamity Idk UKG is already done so idk if it's necessarly, likely ends in a similar fashion.

Tier 7-A: Habaki Sakagami Masada

Tier 7-B: Habaki Sakagami Masada

Tier Low 7-B: Naraku (Speed Equalized) Flash (CW) Get stomped

Tier High 7-C: The Overlord (Ninjago) Idk, he doesn't seem too strong

Tier 7-C: Hiiragi Seijuurou (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne Both already got stomped

Tier Low 7-C: Altair (Re:Creators) I think it's 2-B hax so it's not a good idea

Tier 8-A: Clockwork Gets stomped same for Oracle who was the previous strongest 8-A

Tier 8-B: Misogi Kumagawa My poor boi gets stomped

Tier High 8-C:

Tier 8-C: Matoi Sumeragi Im not rly eager to try this tbh, likely ends in an in a stalemate vs Ban via law preventing matoi from BFR-ing while 24D guardian prevents Ban from doing stuff. Akabane similar reason though he can just create other avatars while 24D guardian still doesn't allow stuff. I may try it though.

Tier 9-A: Jill Presto Jill Stomps via passive 1-A

Tier 9-B: Ban Midou

Tier 9-C: Ban Midou

Tier 10-A: Giorno Giovanna w/ Gold Experience Requiem Gets stomped

Tier 10-B: Yurika Tatsumiya (Speed Equalized) Amari (Speed Unequalized) Masada....no

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@Overlord
2-B, actually. But no one has bothered to even try and apply that yet, so whatever.

The meaning of your comment is still basically the same. I'm just arguing semantics.
Does it rly make a difference? If raw scan is found and proved 2-A they keep 2-A, if they go back to 2-B they'll be the highest 2-B on the site (most likely) so it doesn't rly make a difference.

No? Hence why I said "the meaning of your comment is still basically the same" in the exact same comment. I'm just pointing out it's 2-B scale so that people don't make a bunch of 2-A fights we have to immediately change.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
No? Hence why I said "the meaning of your comment is still basically the same" in the exact same comment. I'm just pointing out it's 2-B scale so that people don't make a bunch of 2-A fights we have to immediately change.
Yeah it's currently best not to do any 2-A fights until the raw scans are found.

ABoogieYesSir said:
You said it might be a stomp.
Well i thought the verse topped out at 2-C so it was a sure stomp for Aka/Ban, though if the dudes have 1-B hax they may stomp the GB dudes (depends on how good said hax is, if they have resistances, if they have passives etc).

Back