• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Laser Frogman will respond by trying out his new ability, 'Arm propellers', attempting to get the achievement Return to Sender
  • Arm propellers - Stage2+ L.F. can with biological and body manipulation create enormous wind propellers, boosted with red laser, at arm ends, to create a wind pressure strong enough to demolish and push back a whole city (lasts for a few seconds).

Laser Frogman will respond by trying out his new ability, 'Arm propellers', attempting to get the achievement Return to Sender
  • Arm propellers - Stage2+ L.F. can with biological and body manipulation create enormous wind propellers, boosted with red laser, at arm ends, to create a wind pressure strong enough to demolish and push back a whole city (lasts for a few seconds).
I don't think that would work very well considering how insanely dense stars are. Especially if they're this "small" (in comparison, that is).

Frogman has a lot more abilities and is very versatile, so I'm curious to see how this will go. I don't really know what Seek can do though, and since I know a lot about Frogman I'll wait to see what moves Seek tries before further input

I don't think that would work very well considering how insanely dense stars are. Especially if they're this "small" (in comparison, that is).
As I found, even star's core matter is just 20 times denser than iron (a neutron star would be a different story tho). The propellers could at least slow it so a 5-meter-long portal in front of L.Frogman can be opened in time. Portal end would be opened 2 meters above Seak, so the Sun falls on him, while Frogman jumps high into the air to not get caught in the explosion. He can still get -Return to Sender- Minecraft achievement this way.

As I found, even star's core matter is just 20 times denser than iron (a neutron star would be a different story tho). The propellers could at least slow it so a 5-meter-long portal in front of L.Frogman can be opened in time. Portal end would be opened 2 meters above Seak, so the Sun falls on him, while Frogman jumps high into the air to not get caught in the explosion. He can still get -Return to Sender- Minecraft achievement this way.
Seek resists his own Sun. It does nothing to him. Now annoyed, Seek will use slime to lock L. Frogman in place, and attack him with it.

Cool resistance, Frogman couldn't have known that! How can he lock Frogman hundreds of meters in mid air? (Frogman used a small 'Evade jump')

edit: before he starts falling down from the height, Frogman will charge energy in fists as a preparation for the next move

As Frogmen falls, he creates 3 clones of himself around (they have slightly lower stats) and fires countless of Laser Burst shots with them, covering most of the arena surface and turning it into one lava pool. The clones attempt kicking the slimes away before reaching the ground, so main Frogman can land safely (his impact will create a massive lava-tsunami in all directions.

As Frogmen falls, he creates 3 clones of himself around (they have slightly lower stats) and fires countless of Laser Burst shots with them, covering most of the arena surface and turning it into one lava pool.
Seek has Instinctive Action/Reaction. He should be able to dodge the Laser Burst shots without issue, especially if he's looking where they're coming from. Also, Seek should just have heat resistance in general so lava shouldn't do anything.
The clones attempt kicking the slimes away before reaching the ground, so main Frogman can land safely (his impact will create a massive lava-tsunami in all directions.
Would they even be able to kick away something so sticky? Also, like I said, lava wouldn't be a problem for Seek.

Would they even be able to kick away something so sticky?
Yeah (can stab stuck slime at a leg with a red laser blade coming from it, then make the blade explode to fire Slime away, like a revolver would fire a bullet).

As Frogman lands, he sends his 'Blood Vortex' aimed at Seek, directly behind the lava-tsunami, to be unexpected surprise. The 3 clones will shoot smaller Vortexes too (also camouflaged with lava waves upon landing) into directions Seek could attempt to dodge (as he clearly has Instinctive Action/Reaction). Blood Vortexes will be primarily used to massively debuff Seek's speed and reaction speed if they manage to hit him.

As Frogman lands, he sends his 'Blood Vortex' aimed at Seek, directly behind the lava-tsunami, to be unexpected surprise. The 3 clones will shoot smaller Vortexes too (also camouflaged with lava waves upon landing) into directions Seek could attempt to dodge (as he clearly has Instinctive Action/Reaction). Blood Vortexes will be primarily used to massively debuff Seek's speed and reaction speed if they manage to hit him.
Instinctive Action would just allow Seek to dodge any surprise-attacks, so...

Anyways, Seek would use Holy Dash to blitz Frogman.
  • Holy Dash: Seek instantaneously dashes where he aims, dealing a mild blow to anyone in his path.

Instinctive Action would just allow Seek to dodge any surprise-attacks, so...
Blood Vortexes get wider as they spread out, there is a high probability Seek can't dodge them even when knowing about them, because he can't get out of their range in less than a second physically.
Anyways, Seek would use Holy Dash to blitz Frogman.
One of the clones can jump to tank the damage/sacrifice itself, while Frogman attempts to catch Seek with unexpectedly gigantified hands.

One of the clones can jump to tank the damage/sacrifice itself, while Frogman attempts to catch Seek with unexpectedly gigantified hands.
A hundred clones, let alone one wouldn't be able to stop Holy Dash. Seek would still hit Frogman and the clone sacrifice would be for nothing.

A hundred clones, let alone one wouldn't be able to stop Holy Dash. Seek would still hit Frogman and the clone sacrifice would be for nothing.
"dealing a mild blow to anyone in his path" Now this makes more sense, he can pass through objects and give blow to all in his path

Frogman takes the hit, yet his left and right hand are right beside Seek, and he can gigantify them into 20x their size practically instantaneously, catching and crushing Seek with physical strength boosted with a red laser strength stat amp. Clones will support by holding Seek there with telekinesis, so he can't dash out again.

Frogman takes the hit, yet his left and right hand are right beside Seek, and he can gigantify them into 20x their size practically instantaneously, catching and crushing Seek with physical strength boosted with a red laser strength stat amp. Clones will support by holding Seek there with telekinesis, so he can't dash out again.
Wouldn't Instinctive Action + Acrobatics allow Seek to escape before they catch him?

Frogman prepared his hands into crush position and gigantified them the moment he was about to get hit by Seek (in his holy dash). Instinctive Action should have warned Seek about that, but not sure if he can change dash direction at such a last moment (Frogman bets on that).

Frogman prepared his hands into crush position and gigantified them the moment he was about to get hit by Seek (in his holy dash). Instinctive Action should have warned Seek about that, but not sure if he can change dash direction at such a last moment (Frogman bets on that).
He can't. Frogman should take this then considering Seek can't counter that.

Greninja FRA

If FC/OC's strongest characters ever comes back, I bet L. Frogman would be Number 1 for literally every tier from 9-C to High 6-B. They're just too dang strong.

Pay-To-Win green debt collector FRA
If FC/OC's strongest characters ever comes back, I bet L. Frogman would be Number 1 for literally every tier from 9-C to High 6-B. They're just too dang strong.
But how could stage2 Frogman lose to Abliter then... furthermore Abliter lost to Gergy ☠️

But how could stage2 Frogman lose to Abliter then... furthermore Abliter lost to Gergy ☠️
Number 4 Low 7-B (because Kai also exists). Thank you for reminding me of the trauma that was the Low 7-B tournament.
Pay-To-Win green debt collector FRA
Counted and that's grace!

turns out being rich can only get you so far...

Number 4 Low 7-B (because Kai also exists). Thank you for reminding me of the trauma that was the Low 7-B tournament.
I have 3 fun facts:

-stage 2 isn't low 7-B anymore (since key2 falls there), it's just 7-B/7-A now, so it wont be competing with these (but the 7-B other SAO dude is still there 💀💀💀)
-stage 2 so far seems to be the weakest stage against its league tier opponents so far
-there are stages 5 and higher in FU... (yet to be written, on another page hopefully, something like "Laser Frogs part2")

Back