• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's confirmed they're smart but not smart enough as Steve

Mczombie-int1
they can tell distinguish animal and their food.

Mczombie-int2
they can tell what's happening on their body.

Mczombie-int3
it's possible they can distinguish items and they can learn how to use them.

Intelligence: Unknown (they still possess some degree of battle smarts, they're able to distinguish animal, items, and their food, they can learn how to use them, and they are able to tell the difference about items with a glance.) | same as base | same as base (except they can actually swim and throw a trident)

Edit: change description

It seems fine to me since it's official artwork. Although the last one is kinda dumb, you don't need to have above average intellect to swim and throw a trident lol.

well i'm not sure if they can communicate (just a guessed)

but where their Tridents coming from in question?

Maybe it's just Below Average if not Average

Ok... how about this:

Intelligence: Unknown (they still possess some degree of battle smarts, they're able to distinguish animal, items, and their food, they can learn how to use them, and they are able to tell the difference about items with a glance.) | same as base | same as base | same as base (except they can actually swim and throw a trident)

Key: Base | Husk | With Best Possible Equipment | Drowned

or... just add/change description "they still possess some degree of battle smarts, they're able to distinguish animal, items, and their food, they can learn how to use them, and they are able to tell the difference about items with a glance."

Just small derail:

To your User_blog:Saikou_The_Lewd_King/Various_Cosmology_Maps about Touhou...

What is main universe exactly? Is the main universe is the "real world" a fictionalized version of our world aka. the fourth wall setting? Or the main universe is the "real world" of their in-universe setting?

Why I'm discussing this? the answer was because I'm confuse and the discussion (can't tell site) was... not good, they pissed me off cuz they wank Touhou Yukari (probably I'm currently doing a tantrum, being persistent bast- to them, just like I did on vsb minecraft on the past.).

I think that being able to easily tell a good weapon from a bad one is a better intelligence feat than what was shown in the video and thus should probably be the first one mentioned.

Not sure why we're talking Touhou in a MC thread but okay.

The "main universe" is just Touhou's version of the universe. Anyone talking about fourth wall breaking here is a madman.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Not sure we can take them as "canon". Then again, MC canon is kinda all over the place
>Applying Canon to a sandbox game which has like 10 minutes of actual exposition as to what the fork is going on at the very end of the game which still doesn't explain really all that much internal lore

Professor Chaos on Mario continuity

Honestly Minecraft being just a video game is more consistent and canon than Minecraft being a story about a miner punching trees.

Fish Spider industries as just as Canon as the game itself I'll be honest.

There isn't even a continuity. It's just a game about building whatever you want.

Well there is some degree of continuity. Other worlds and even other versions of the games exist as alternate realities in Minecraft, and updates are apparently canon.

tl;dr the fourth wall does not exist

Blame yourself for alerting me to it

Though blame me for siccing Tabletop Kirito on Josh

You manipulate the plot/story of something, you get Plot Manip. You don't randomly receive it from breaking the fourth wall. It's not rocket science.

And he can't manipulate it. Can you manipulate the plot of a game? You just follow it like anyone else.

To be fair, I can think of one metafiction video game player who can literally rewrite the story of the game itself. He's not steve but still.

@DMUA seriously why are you mad on sandbox game?

One would argue that End Poem is but invalid since the statements aren't literal and this story doesn't have a narrative or visuals, no description of which things are really happening, this has been confirmed false because Minecraft lore is confirmed endless Notch just wanted JG to do something interesting and original, because it's a very interesting and original game, and he wanted something that people weren't expecting at the end. Notch's convinced JG was the right guy to write the end game text for Minecraft as JG stated "Like an ending, in fact. I mean, a lot of people didn't want the game to have an ending at all, and I totally understand that.... I had to explain everything that happened in it at the end..." it just means that the player gameplay is actually a lore of the game itself. Probably a Decision theory the "possibilities" is endless so the limit of the player can do inside the game being endless possibilities but limited gameplay which is seems inconsistent to the lore since it's not one lore one timeline however the default settings and achievements/advancements are proven canon they consist the default limit and timeline of the player which is aimed at guiding & tracking players progress through the game since defeating Ender Dragon is not the end but a continuation and endless. You don't believe me? So what if you connected all items. All players do in survival are the same thing while achievements/advancements is a timeline. BTW minigames are non-canon.

@Saikou My R3AL theory about end poem was: I feel that Notch was telling us the story of Minecraft and how he had a dream and accomplished it. Then it continues and talks to the player - you, me, whoever. The part about the universe, the atoms, the dreams, the life, etc. That is all about the you, as the player, going through all the wonder when you play Minecraft. Cause you see the images on the screen and experience it through the game. It tells us again that Minecraft is a simulation, a dream of the wild, or the wild place where we can explore and roam, which we can't do now, since we're stuck in houses/cities. It's basically a game where we can pretend to build things and explore in a open world, which we might not be able to do in real life. I think it means that all the stuff we've done isn't really real, but is a "dream". But that dream is something we should recognize and not dwell too much on, but we can remember it and use it to build bigger dreams in real life. Maybe Notch is saying to remember that you have dreams and can dream big and reach for the goals/dreams. (Probably referring to future life).I think that the poem is trying to say that mine craft has become you, and you have gained much power. They say universe rather than mine craft. The last few lines are talking about how you dream that you ARE the universe. But the last lines "you are the player, wake up" indicated you are not as powerful as you think. Wake up, you are not the master of mine craft, just another player. Notch is trying to tell us that we are staring at a computer screen thinking (at that time) that it's all happening. He is explaining that you are missing out on a lot of things. You should join the universe and you should go and be active. Notch is telling us well look back on this very moment when we are injured and think why we waisted it. I agree. I am not playing minecraft anymore, cause im ten and im my life is minecraft.I think that two Endermen talking about us but they know we are listening and I also think that what they are hinting is that there will be another great major update as you can't hear some of their telekinetic thoughts and they say you have not reached the highest abilty/potential or something. One of them also says 'It thinks we are apart of the game.' This proves we've seen it before.I'll interpret MUCH more later is someone wants me to. In the end, I think that it wants you to think of Minecraft, the 'short dream', as a metaphor for real life, a 'long dream' both are dreams, and therefore you should deal with things like you would in a dream or in this game. You are important in this confusing and cruel universe. You are a perfect mistake, a beautiful fluke of nature. You decide how you want to die, how to live, how to love. You are the master of your universe. If you want to change it, if you want to become the ruler of it, you can, but not everyone wants to because it is too hard. They take the easy way round.
'Take care. It has reached a higher level now. It can read our thoughts.'

Edit: please erase my previous claims from your memory because it's no good and not healthy.

the fork

I'm not really mad though

I like minecraft

it's just

"Canonicity"

is an inapplicable word

Back