• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She can. Stop acting like he's some god at mobility. He dodged and jumped around a couple of times, nothing more. She can do an entire flip and spin in mid air, he can do similar. They're overall relative in terms of acrobats.
She's never lept 4 stories in a single bound, and he can do everything she can do much more consistently.

She's never lept 4 stories in a single bound, and he can do everything she can do much more consistently.
Yuji didn't do that. As we saw later on in the story, Yuji was jumping repeatedly from one spot to another just to get on top of a building, yet you're saying in the first chapter he did four stories in a single jump?

Relook at the scene, Yuji's likely just climbed from the windows then jumped the last one.

And even if he did so what? Yuji can jump high? He's gonna be right back at the ground and get hit by her sword.

Yuji didn't do that. As we saw later on in the story, Yuji was jumping repeatedly from one spot to another just to get on top of a building, yet you're saying in the first chapter he did four stories in a single jump?
Just because he did one thing later in the story does not mean he did it earlier.
Relook at the scene, Yuji's likely just climbed from the windows then jumped the last one.
No evidence of that.
And even if he did so what? Yuji can jump high? He's gonna be right back at the ground and get hit by her sword.
He can jump to a higher place and hide out, or put distance between them by jumping back.

Just because he did one thing later in the story does not mean he did it earlier.
It shows Yuji probably can't do it if his later key showed unable to do it in the exact scenario.

He can jump to a higher place and hide out, or put distance between them by jumping back.
And "hide out" so he won't fight? He can jump back all he wants, he's gonna have to get up close and she's got the greater range. Stop arguing for Yuji like he's a dodge god and will evade every strike lmao.

It shows Yuji probably can't do it if his later key showed unable to do it in the exact scenario.
He was not "unable" nothing suggests that, he just didn't.
And "hide out" so he won't fight? He can jump back all he wants, he's gonna have to get up close and she's got the greater range. Stop arguing for Yuji like he's a dodge god and will evade every strike lmao.
He doesn't need to evade every strike, he just needs to evade every strike until he tags her and then he wins with either Curse Manipulation, or A.P advantage+slicing. Yuji is easily agile enough to dodge attacks from the Spinal Cord sword, he does something very similar against Mahito and a curse in Roppongi.
Then he can just relocate again lol.

She can. Stop acting like he's some god at mobility. He dodged and jumped around a couple of times, nothing more. She can do an entire flip and spin in mid air, he can do similar. They're overall relative in terms of acrobats.
He has done more feats and different varieties. It's not just flipping in air. Acrobatics goes for agile moment in different surface and environment too. A single flip from her isn't gonna cut it

Check the second feat below from the scans he does have jumping feat for longer distance.

Also why wouldn't he just dodge the attacks? Or Block it with his cursed tool?
Is this all her feats? Yuji obviously seems like has better agile feats

He blocks it with his cursed tool it gets deconned, he loses the tool.
Yeah sure but that would make Yuji alert and keep dodging the attacks from that sword.

Btw what's her Regeneration level? Seems like Devils Regeneration varies on different characters

Btw what's her Regeneration level? Seems like Devils Regeneration varies on different characters

Yeah I saw this but couldn't figured out which level she qualifies from low gi High mid

Yoru's regen is probably Low-Mid (i.e fatal wounds to the stomach area will heal) but with a limit of not being able to regen a lost limb without reattaching it.

Anyways with the huge advantage in range (Spinal Chord-length Sword vs Large Knife), as well as the Hand Grenade, I think Yoru takes this. Plus as said above, if she pulls out the Super-Strong Uniform Sword it's an easy one-shot.

Yoru's regen is probably Low-Mid (i.e fatal wounds to the stomach area will heal) but with a limit of not being able to regen a lost limb without reattaching it.

Anyways with the huge advantage in range (Spinal Chord-length Sword vs Large Knife), as well as the Hand Grenade, I think Yoru takes this. Plus as said above, if she pulls out the Super-Strong Uniform Sword it's an easy one-shot.
counted

With all due respect Yoru FRA train side can anyone explain how she is gonna tag Yuji who has better acrobatics & can jump around for tens of meters gets tagged by Yoru weapons? Also from what I see only deconstruction sword does the Wincon here. That is if it lands which no one tried to prove here. Here range is several meters only.
Range: Standard Melee Range physically[5], Extended Melee Range up to Several Meters with several weapons[21] [3]

Last edited:
This is better than Yuji's, who has standard melee range.
Standard melee range is for CQC. But I was talking about his acrobatics range where he jumps around. I even posted the scans above. Not to mention still I don't see how her weapons gonna tag him even in CQC. Especially he has his Cursed tool. He can block it.
Yuji goes hand to hand against his enemies, he will try to block the sword and will die
In this key he has Cursed tool to block the attacks not just his hands. Once his cursed tool gets deconstructed he will just dodges it instead of trying to block it.

So are we going off the assumption Asa chopped up Yuko super fast causing her to falling into thousands of pieces? In my eyes deconstruction is valid, it's likely what makes the weapon "super strong"

Edit: What we know is that if that sword makes contact with Yuji, he is falling apart in many pieces

thays not how deconstruction works AT ALL, and even so, you'd need something wayyy more explicit to say that's decon

Mb I never read the page 🌚 although the effects of the weapon would still apply
i might be wrong but the crt is saying that it was only delayed damage that happened because the weapon was way stronger than yuko so unless there is another ability to replace decon the 'super strong uniform sword' is gonna lose its effect

i might be wrong but the crt is saying that it was only delayed damage that happened because the weapon was way stronger than yuko so unless there is another ability to replace decon the 'super strong uniform sword' is gonna lose its effect
Effects as in what we've seen
What we know is that if that sword makes contact with Yuji, he is falling appart in many pieces
As soon as Yuko was hit with the sword she instantly deflected it and fell apart, it may not be deconstruction, but we know for sure it wasn't a blitz, the same occurrence which happened in that chapter would apply here

thays not how deconstruction works AT ALL, and even so, you'd need something wayyy more explicit to say that's decon
Wdym?

Decon is the ability to break something down into smaller parts.

Her sword does that explicitly.

Saying its delayed damage is cool though too, that just means Yuji's getting cut up all over his body

i don't really care what it is, but there needs to be more explicit evidence for it to be classified as decon.

My vote goes to Yoru regardless FRA

Back