• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yuji Itadori (Jujutsu Kaisen) VS Isen (UnOrdinary) (7-2-0) (Grace)

It would've only have been 1 month or two, but even so, Yuji's training in the series has always been tied more to cursed energy than his actual. Not to mention that even as far back as the Introduction arc, Yuji showed himself to be a skilled and adapt fighter. His fight with Todo just showed how good he is at rapidly developing while fighting in both Cursed Energy technique and skill. Yuji from the beginning of the series is established as a skilled physical fighter as well as a powerful one.

Hell, Megumi was confident that Yuji could take Todo on only going off of his previous experience pre-death.

Yeah, he shows it off in the quick fight.

I will admit I'm not currently caught up, but for the most part, Isen's technical skills in terms of H2H combat aren't really anything more than highschool brawling. I see no reason to assume that he's really comparable to the likes of Yuji in this regard.
Even with that, Yuji I still think wouldn't really have to worry about getting hit too much and even if, he's shown himself to be able to take some bad hits and keep fighting.
Yuuji fra

Back