• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiiilt

They/Them
Putting My 2 favorite new gen protags to fight against each other
9151663dc8a55763fac92b73a054d376.jpg
e4226c8858c483ded3a72445e5f6d67f.jpg

Rules
Both are 9-A and Yoru is in Control.

Itadori has the Slaughter Demon Dagger and Yoru has Tanaka's Spinal Cord Sword & Hand Grenade.
Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance: 25 Meters.

Results:Votes:
Boy who ate a finger:
That_Moron2 and EldemateDityJon
Girl who killed a chicken:Arkenis, GunshyFever, Bernkastelll, Sheev, Zabazab, Nierre and Spinoirr
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Since this is Yoru, and at this point Yuji isn't a good fighter overall, he just gets out performed here and turned into a weapon.
In this key Yoru has to personally own what she wants to transform into a weapon, does she have her optional equipment?

Edit: I'm just seeing what she has in the rules 🌚

I'm voting for Yoru. She's got enough acrobatic skill to dodge some of his attacks, has greater range, can just decon him with her clothes weapons, throw grenades at him, has better regen in case she does get hurt, and she's got slight precog.

I'm voting for Yoru. She's got enough acrobatic skill to dodge some of his attacks, has greater range, can just decon him with her clothes weapons, throw grenades at him, has better regen in case she does get hurt, and she's got slight precog.
Counted.

I think people are ignoring that Yuji can also one-shot via cursing her with slaughter demon. Yuji is more likely to land the hit in my eyes because he’s more agile. Voting Yuji

They seem relative in acrobats, even then, she only needs one tap with the Clothes sword and he dies. So even if he got a hit, its not killing her, meanwhile her sword will kill.

They seem relative in acrobats, even then, she only needs one tap with the Clothes sword and he dies. So even if he got a hit, its not killing her, meanwhile her sword will kill.
It is killing her via curse manipulation which she doesn't resist. Also the clothes sword is not one-tapping with that A.P gap

Ah I see, but skillwise they should be the same as Yuji doesn't have any training that would separate his martial prowess between the keys.
I might be wrong, but I recall him doing training with nanami right before that arc, but regardless his agility it shouldn't be a problem due to her minor analytical prediction

It deconstructed Yuko into mincemeat even after she casually no-sold the actual strike and swatted the sword away. Yuji would block or tank it and then 5 seconds later he'd be like
tumblr_inline_p7rfanLwGM1qj0ncd_400.gif
Delayed damage is not an uncommon thing in manga. Asa specifically states that it is super strong, and other weaker weapons could harm Yuko.

That's literally what its called.
It can be called that and still be decon? And we see Yuko's neck was cut apart yet Asa only attacked the tendril. You're just ignoring the scene entirely if you think it ended up delivered tens of cuts on her body due to it being "super strong".

Yuji's mobility is superior to hers so no she can't.
She can. Stop acting like he's some god at mobility. He dodged and jumped around a couple of times, nothing more. She can do an entire flip and spin in mid air, he can do similar. They're overall relative in terms of acrobats.

Back