• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes casting time is the time his eye needs to focus on an object.

this, however, doesent mean ozpin can blitz, as the sharingan an react to oponent faster then the user (faster rto the extenct that they couldent move before the enemy hit them), and has precognition.

he doesent start with amaterasu, he starts with genjutsu, he does, however, block enemy attacks with it

@Yung

Not sure what the "wut" here means, but make the thread. Looking forward to the day passive hax and things like high level Regenerationn and resurrection will be automatically nerfed as well.

@Weekly

I think it was mentioned that fiction doesn't treat speed blitzing the same way we do. To be honest, even if we said speed blitzing requires 2x more speed, a lot of verses would have inflated stats. I don't even want to imagine how that would affect a verse like Bleach, where blitzing is so common.

So, we shouldn't use the multiplier commonly accepted for blitzing in a forum, and apply it to a fictional series. Lots of nonsensical stats to be seen. I think this was also mentioned in the thread, but I'm not sure.

@ricsi

As genjutsu is restricted he will probably start with Amaterasu. Though actually might try to start with Taijutsu but he will use Amaterasu defensively and might even choose to hang back and engage him in Taijutsu with a clone.

Itachi is a strategist so I see him trapping ozpin with water release and amaterasuing him.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Ricsi-viragosi
And Itachi can keep up with KCM Naruto who is way faster than sage mode.
erm, yes? i bought it up a lot that he kept up with bee and naruto and that he isnt close to baseline mhs+.

@Weekly

I dont think you know what exponential is. He speed blitzed someone who speed blitz mach 2500+ great. Itachi could speed blitz someone who speed blitz a mach 1200+ on top of having an eye that allows them to avoid being speed blitzed.

@Rocker haringan has never once allowed Itachi to react to someone as fast as Ozpin, saying that he can is getting into wank territory

Dragon Ariia said:
That sharingan is overrated, he not seeing anything
Great arguments meaning nothing. How about you add some actual substance to what you are saying. Saying something is overrated does not mean anything.

@Ricsi Okay, lemme put it this way:

1200+<base narutu<sage mode naruto<<<<<<<kmc naruto=(or close)bee

naruto & bee =< itachi

Itachi < Ruby <<< Cinder <<< Ozpin

Ozpin is only 2 times faster than Itachi according to calcs.We cant use logic like "he is faster than the one who is faster than the other" because that can be applied to both of them.Simply,Base Naruto is mach 1300,Raikage is way faster than Naruto,KCM is way faster than sage mode Naruto and Itachi=KCM.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Rocker haringan has never once allowed Itachi to react to someone as fast as Ozpin, saying that he can is getting into wank territory
Not at all. we dont even know how much faster Ozpin is than Itachi. A normal person without a sharingan can react to something (or at least follow with their eyes) something much faster than them. Sharingan >>>>>> normal eyesight. I dont see wank here.

Dzhindzholia said:
Ozpin is only 2 times faster than Itachi according to calcs.We cant use logic like "he is faster than the one who is faster than the other" because that can be applied to both of them.Simply,Base Naruto is mach 1300,Raikage is way faster than Naruto,KCM is way faster than sage mode Naruto.
No, RUBY is 2x faster, we can actually use that logic because it applies due to basic linear scaling.

nah dude, you have no proof of that, ruby is only 3000 at best, while itachi is above two characters that blitz characters that blitz characters that are half f what ruby is

Rocker1189 said:
Not at all. we dont even know how much faster Ozpin is than Itachi. A normal person without a sharingan can react to something (or at least follow with their eyes) something much faster than them. Sharingan >>>>>> normal eyesight. I dont see wank here.
About 8x faster going by Ricsi's logic.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
nah dude, you have no proof of that, ruby is only 3000 at best, while itachi is above two characters that blitz characters that blitz characters that are half f what ruby is
So...youre arguing that Ozpin is even faster now?

WeeklyBattles said:
About 8x faster going by Ricsi's logic.
dude, for ozpin to be 8 times faster he would need to be subrelativistic, ti be 5 times faster he would need to be subrelativistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back