• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Itachi win cons seem to have been deunked and the op voted on his thread before proper arguments can be made. This thread shows some bias.

Last edited:
Boss, Sharingan can look into the images in people's minds i.e. people's memories.
I don't think CE is much of anything to Itachi.

In-verse, the only thing Sharingan can't see are;
1. energy and objects that exist in their separate physical dimensions/space like Madara's Limbo or kamui.
2. Energy of inanimate objects i.e. natural energy.
From explanation, CE doesn't qualify as either. You can disprove.
People are equating things that aren't even closely related to Cursed Energies invisibility as a reason for why they can perceive it. Seeing peoples memories isn't the same as seeing on a different wavelength of light. One is telepathy/mind-reading, one is special sight.

Not gonna disprove the other stuff since I know nothing about the series and only came here to clarify on Gojo's abilities. I believe what you said regarding what it can't see and will leave it at that.

OP can just update it to where Itachi can see ce. If ya really wanna push he can't see ce, then this match becomes more simplistic with the Gojo side arguing domain blitzes and Itachi can't see it, a stomp in other words.

Itachi win cons seem to have been deunked and the op voted on his thread before proper rguemntscould be made. This thread shows some bias.
No bias here,
I gave Gojo equalised speed so it’s fair,
I also voted on the thread after seeing the arguments for Itachi.
Please don’t accuse me of bias.

Such a weird match. I don't generally like JJK supporters here but man is Gojo getting ripped off here.

A win for Itachi via sure-instant hit genjutsu would not even be added due to being a stomp.

What are the feats first? Because Limitless has been described as sifting through mass, shapes, etc. to identify what is dangerous to Gojo. Those are not spiritual/mental measurements.
Kenjaku deemed Gojo to be unbeatable despite having a cursed spirit that could remove obstacle by meddling with the technique's concept (CM3)

Kenjaku deemed Gojo to be unbeatable despite having a cursed spirit that could remove obstacle by meddling with the technique's concept (CM3)
What does this gotta do with going through infinity? And this can simply be that it can't meddle with such a concept.

What are the feats first? Because Limitless has been described as sifting through mass, shapes, etc. to identify what is dangerous to Gojo. Those are not spiritual/mental measurements.
And it blocks out information type 2 which is curse energy.

I think their is a new rule that if debates are still going the match cannot be added until it concludes.
Yeah I believe so. I'm just stating we're in grace. And as of now I don't think anyone's convinced with the Gojo arguments on Itachi's side.

Which means that Infinity can indeed blocks conceptual hax
that isn't how it works? He's not blocking anything in that context, the curse's ct simply can't target it. Also you're working off the assumption that Kenjaku had this curse spirit even during Shibuya which isn't evident.

I believe so, match cannot be added though as both sides conclude this is a stomp either way.
Both sides have a very valid wincon which they have however.
It’s not really a stomp when it’s just seeing which wincon is easier to pull off.
Genjutsu, or Unlimited Void.

Both sides have a very valid wincon which they have however.
It’s not really a stomp when it’s just seeing which wincon is easier to pull off.
Genjutsu, or Unlimited Void.
No, over half of the Itachi votes are Genjutsu GG with the logic being Gojo has no counter and all Itachi needing to do is look at him. This means Gojo has no feasible way of winning this matchup and is thus a stomp.

People are equating things that aren't even closely related to Cursed Energies invisibility as a reason for why they can perceive it. Seeing peoples memories isn't the same as seeing on a different wavelength of light. One is telepathy/mind-reading, one is special sight.

Not gonna disprove the other stuff since I know nothing about the series and only came here to clarify on Gojo's abilities. I believe what you said regarding what it can't see and will leave it at that.
Do you know that imagination and mental images are a type of light in their own unique wavelength?
And even spectral phenomena like ghosts

Do you know that imagination and mental images are a type of light in their own unique wavelength?
And even spectral phenomena like ghosts
Even if you want to equate them to their own wavelength, that doesn't matter if they can't see the unique wavelength Curses are a part of. That said, I'd like to see papers/documents regarding them being their own unique wavelength. Except the ghost thing, ghosts aren't really... well.. scientifically accepted.

Tbh, I don’t agree with this being a stomp.
Both had very easy wincons, just one was easier than the other.
All Gojo needed to do was a hand seal, and Itachi may have been GGed.
This should be added.

Back