• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You already know what it is.
Luffy(Wano)?vs Gojo( 28 Years old)
Let’s go,
Speed Equalised
Luffy starts in base and G5 is applicable upon death
Luffy:
Gojo:
Ben 10 steps in(incon):

Gojo stomps,

hitting people without touching them is not the same as an ability not traveling. We already know that Adv Buso Haki has to flow to its opponent, And if it travels, infinity stops it unless it can cross Neutral Limitless’s infinite distance.

Luffy quite literally doesn’t have a way past Infinity so this is honestly a mismatch.

Luffy has Gojo beat in every stat Execpt Hax As Without them Gojo wouldn't even stand a chance and would get one shotted by base Luffy. There is a agurment to be made on both sides

Luffy's Side: Haki is something that is completely non physical and it could bypass infinity due to this "nonexistent" ness.
(Down below is if speed wasn't equalized)
Another agurement for Luffy is that Gojo's Brain won't actually be able to register in time to actually detect Luffy attacking him.

Agurments for Gojo: Luffy doesn't have infinite speed and infinite speed is the one thing you need to actually bypass infinity

A agurement made by the user above me is that Adv B. Haki has to physically travel to it's target and because of the slowing down of infinity it wouldn't work.

This would end up being a stalemate but if the wincon is (can Luffy bypass infinity)
Then gojo wins because Luffy can't do anything and The Limited Toon force that he does have won't really save him as he needs to touch them to turn them into rubber

Gojo Wins

Haki is something that is completely non physical and it could bypass infinity due to this "nonexistent" ness.
huh? first of all, going from "non-physical" to "nonexistent" is a jump and a half, those 2 words are not the same thing
second of all, haki exists, it doesn't have nonexistence or something

Sorry for that I'll change it! As my understanding of haki isn't as good as a tier 1 one piece watcher. Of Course the person who I picked to win is still going to win due to the conditions

Luffy could potentially turn infinity into rubber..
infinity is just space though
he has macro-quantum transmutation for turning electricity into rubber, but idunno if he's shown the ability to turn space itself

Luffy could potentially turn infinity into rubber..
It’s a conceptual space barrier of infinite distance.

nothing Luffy has shown in G5 or with Haki would help him cross that gap.

Luffy quite literally has 0 wincons

I just wanna ask something, couldn't Haki in general negate Infinity? As we see in One Piece if you have high enough Haki you just don't get affected by Law's spatial manipulation in Room. Room itself controls space and Haki just downright makes it not work.

Back