• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both bloodlusted
Speed Equalised
28 Year old Gojo
21 Year Old Itachi

Gojo:5(speedster352,TrueKingOfHeroes,Dr_Whitee,Pedonar,Phantomo4)
Itachi:8(Uzukeas,Splixson2,Fixxed, Arkenis, Kin201,Mamaroza, Kayzz, Quibuster)
Ben 10 steps in(incon)

Last edited:
Blindfold means that Genjutsu is not landing. Red and purple can’t really be dodged. Also DE is gg.
Why would Gojo not take off his blindfold against someone who he is going in combat with?
Also Itachi can use his fingers to activate genjutsu.

Ben 10 steps in(incon)
images

Bloodlusted Gojo takes off his blindfold to cast DE. If he looks into Itachi's eyes he loses. Or if you want to make it so that Gojo doesn't start with his blindfold, he probably loses immediately since the chances he doesn't look at Itachi's unique eyes are low IMO.

Anyways I would bet on Genjutsu GG over Unlimited Void gg

Why would Gojo not take off his blindfold against someone who he is going in combat with?
Also Itachi can use his fingers to activate genjutsu.
His blindfold is almost always on and he has good intuition so he would just attack with powerful abilities blue punches and DE and that's gg

His blindfold is almost always on and he has good intuition so he would just attack with powerful abilities blue punches and DE and that's gg
He’s bloodlusted and always has his blindfold off when he does so.
Also the same could be said for Itachi, he would just look into his eyes and the fight would be over.

He’s bloodlusted and always has his blindfold off when he does so.
Also the same could be said for Itachi, he would just look into his eyes and the fight would be over.
Why blood lust them? Anyway, Gojo would start off with purple which Itachi isn't dodging or DE which is most likely while blood lusted and game over.

Why blood lust them? Anyway, Gojo would start off with purple which Itachi isn't dodging or DE which is most likely while blood lusted and game over.
I bloodlusted them so It’d be a fair fight for Gojo.
Also what Splixson said, it only takes a glance at his eyes.

Blood listed Gojo starts with Domain which is a gg again Gojo still has his blind fold.
Bloodlusted Gojo needs to take off his blindfold to use DE; and whenever we see a bloodlusted Gojo, we see him take off his blindfold.
Plus, Itachi can see that a Gojo will use a new technique with
He hasn’t ever seen before and immediately try and get out of its range via his sharingan.
So Itachi still has a valid win con via Amaterasu or Genjutsu

Itachi

Bruh just send gojou to tsukuyomi and itachi win. He also can just use izanami and kotoamatsukami if gojou wear a blindfold

Itachi also can use totsuka blade for seal gojou's soul

Itachi

Bruh just send gojou to tsukuyomi and itachi win. He also can just use izanami and kotoamatsukami if gojou wear a blindfold

Itachi also can use totsuka blade for seal gojou's soul
Doubt that a bloodlsuted Itachi would bring his susanoo out right at the start considering his illness.
And he wouldn’t use Izanami or Kotamatsukami right at the start, either.
Counted anyways.

Bloodlusted Gojo needs to take off his blindfold to use DE; and whenever we see a bloodlusted Gojo, we see him take off his blindfold.
Plus, Itachi can see that a Gojo will use a new technique with
He hasn’t ever seen before and immediately try and get out of its range via his sharingan.
So Itachi still has a valid win con via Amaterasu or Genjutsu
All he has to do is one finger gesture and then game over. You can’t dodge a domain unless you teleport check Gojo be sukuna and Gojo can open his is 0.2 seconds. Itachi needs physical contact for izamni. Infinity can block curse energy which is abstract so it’s blocking toskua blade not like Gojo would let that hit anyway bloodlusted Gojo starts with domain and when it lands the Itachi is paralyzed and powernulled anyway that’s enough from me get the JJK supporters

All he has to do is one finger gesture and then game over. You can’t dodge a domain unless you teleport check Gojo be sukuna and Gojo can open his is 0.2 seconds. Itachi needs physical contact for izamni. Infinity can block curse energy which is abstract so it’s blocking toskua blade not like Gojo would let that hit anyway bloodlusted Gojo starts with domain and when it lands the Itachi is paralyzed and powernulled anyway that’s enough from me get the JJK supporters
So that’s a vote for Gojo then?

Also,
You’re obviously wrong, Itachi can still see the ‘future’ with his sharingan. We are also forgetting that Itachis body move faster than his thoughts, so he would certainly probably be able to react in time to a domain expansion being opened.
also, like we see in JJK, a domain expansion is an expansion of energy, which Itachi has the eyes to literally SEE the energy being released.
Also, we are also forgetting that Itachi holds quite practically an infinite world within his mind.

Anyway, jjk supporters.

So that’s a vote for Gojo then?

Also,
You’re obviously wrong, Itachi can still see the ‘future’ with his sharingan. We are also forgetting that Itachis body move faster than his thoughts, so he would certainly probably be able to react in time to a domain expansion being opened.
also, like we see in JJK, a domain expansion is an expansion of energy, which Itachi has the eyes to literally SEE the energy being released.
Also, we are also forgetting that Itachi holds quite practically an infinite world within his mind.

Anyway, jjk supporters.
That's only muscle movements and patterns of attacks this was told in the Zabuza arc and constantly shown that the Sharigan doesn't actually see the future. And literally, domain is instant Itachi isn't doing anything in 0.2 seconds he gets hit by UV before it completes as seen with jogo I think the only way to dodge domain is teleportation look at the sukuna vs gojo. Anyway I am voting Naruto

I'm voting Itachi here. his precog will allow him to dodge all of Gojo's cursed techniques, Domain won't be an issue with the sharingans senses being able to sense what it can sense and see. All major cursed techniques also have an ignition or occurrence of curse energy so Itachi will see that and dodge with ease from them.

Yeah and the genjutsus basically make this a stomp.

domain is instant Itachi isn't doing anything in 0.2 seconds he gets hit by UV before it completes as seen with jogo I think the only way to dodge domain is teleportation look at the sukuna vs gojo. Anyway I am voting Naruto
Yeah this just doesn't true. Domain isn't instant, Itachi has precog to see the domain expand within 0.2 seconds as well, so yeah this isn't going to work. Simply being far faster would allow you to dodge Gojo's domain.

I'm voting Itachi here. his precog will allow him to dodge all of Gojo's cursed techniques, Domain won't be an issue with the sharingans senses being able to sense what it can sense and see. All major cursed techniques also have an ignition or occurrence of curse energy so Itachi will see that and dodge with ease from them.

Yeah and the genjutsus basically make this a stomp.

Yeah this just doesn't true. Domain isn't instant, Itachi has precog to see the domain expand within 0.2 seconds as well, so yeah this isn't going to work. Simply being far faster would allow you to dodge Gojo's domain.
Speed is equalized also Energy is not equalized so Itachi is not seeing curse techniques. Also, gojo constantly heals his brain and curse energy protects his soul so he would just ride out the effects of genjutsu assuming it lands. Here is how domains work you can't just dodge it It affects jogo before it's fully complete and blood lusted Gojo starts off with DE so this would be a stomp.

Speed is equalized also Energy is not equalized so Itachi is not seeing curse techniques. Also, gojo constantly heals his brain and curse energy protects his soul so he would just ride out the effects of genjutsu assuming it lands. Here is how domains work you can't just dodge it It affects jogo before it's fully complete and blood lusted Gojo starts off with DE so this would be a stomp.
Nothing I mentioned gotta do with speed as my argument. And ce just exist as a second light, the sharingan can see chakra, spirits and other stuff as well, there’s nothing stopping him from seeing ce. And so what if Gojo heals his brain, the genjutus isn’t going to stop just because he destroys his brain. That anime representation showed the domain expanding, what are you tryna prove with that?

Nothing I mentioned gotta do with speed as my argument. And ce just exist as a second light, the sharingan can see chakra, spirits and other stuff as well, there’s nothing stopping him from seeing ce. And so what if Gojo heals his brain, the genjutus isn’t going to stop just because he destroys his brain. That anime representation showed the domain expanding, what are you tryna prove with that?
The effects of UV are instant and YOU CANNOT DODGE A DOMAIN look at the Sukuna vs Gojo fight. so jumping out of the way is not working. Anyway ask the JJK supporters signing out

That's only muscle movements and patterns of attacks this was told in the Zabuza arc and constantly shown that the Sharigan doesn't actually see the future. And literally, domain is instant Itachi isn't doing anything in 0.2 seconds he gets hit by UV before it completes as seen with jogo I think the only way to dodge domain is teleportation look at the sukuna vs gojo. Anyway I am voting Naruto
Naruto isn’t in this matchup, do you mean Gojo..?

The effects of UV are instant and YOU CANNOT DODGE A DOMAIN look at the Sukuna vs Gojo fight. so jumping out of the way is not working. Anyway ask the JJK supporters signing out
Yes you can,
It’s quite literally possible for someone to move out of the barrier which is attempting to be established.

Voting Itachi.

Just a minor nitpick. I don't plan to debate or leave a vote since the match-up doesn't exactly strike my interest.

Domain Expansion ocurrs within 0.2 seconds from the user's perspective. Since speed is equalized, the same would apply to Sasuke. Because of that, speed is effectively unimportant aside from amps of course. So let's assume both are operating at human speeds for the sake of comprehension.

Domain Expansion can cover tens of meters (Even Hundreds of meters on the extreme end) when manifested. That means the Domains cover tens of meters in 0.2 seconds from their perspective. Sasuke wouldn't be capable of escaping the range unless he could teleport or had a speed amp as the Domains manifest SIGNIFICANTLY faster than he can move. Imagine something occurring within 0.2 seconds for yourself. That's close to human reaction times, let alone the time required to travel tens of meters. Even if you could see the future, it would be hard to get out of range of something that covers the same distance you can at the speed you react to stimuli. To put it into perspective:

Humans can travel at 7.7 m/s (iirc, that's what the wiki uses for sprinting speed). Domain would cross that distance in 0.2 seconds. Or 38.5 m/s. Effectively making its travel speed 5x faster than your own travel speed. Of course this is more of an extreme lowball, since it assumes it crosses only the same distance you do, in a shorter timeframe, and uses travel speed instead of conbat speed. If Domain Expansion is casted in close range, Domain Expansion will quite literaly surround Sasuke in the same amount of time it would take Sasuke to blink (blinks ocurr in 0.1 up to 0.4 seconds). The time to react is also important because it adds onto the time to escape, and given DE has a far faster travel speed, that will be an issue.

Of course, I'm no Naruto fan. So I don't know how good Sasuke's precog or whatever is. I can just tell you that if Sasuke is in close range when Gojo uses it, he's cooked. He won't be able to escape unless he has teleportation or some insane speed amp.

Naruto isn’t in this matchup, do you mean Gojo..?
Yes voting Gojo
Yes you can,
It’s quite literally possible for someone to move out of the barrier which is attempting to be established.

Voting Itachi.
The technique that Itachi can’t see right and will be affected instantly in 0.2 seconds? You need curse energy to see curse techniques since they are abstract simply seeing spirits is not enough.

Just a minor nitpick. I don't plan to debate or leave a vote since the match-up doesn't exactly strike my interest.

Domain Expansion ocurrs within 0.2 seconds from the user's perspective. Since speed is equalized, the same would apply to Sasuke. Because of that, speed is effectively unimportant aside from amps of course. So let's assume both are operating at human speeds for the sake of comprehension.

Domain Expansion can cover tens of meters (Even Hundreds of meters on the extreme end) when manifested. That means the Domains cover tens of meters in 0.2 seconds from their perspective. Sasuke wouldn't be capable of escaping the range unless he could teleport or had a speed amp as the Domains manifest SIGNIFICANTLY faster than he can move. Imagine something occurring within 0.2 seconds for yourself. That's close to human reaction times, let alone the time required to travel tens of meters. Even if you could see the future, it would be hard to get out of range of something that covers the same distance you can at the speed you react to stimuli. To put it into perspective:

Humans can travel at 7.7 m/s (iirc, that's what the wiki uses for sprinting speed). Domain would cross that distance in 0.2 seconds. Or 38.5 m/s. Effectively making its travel speed 5x faster than your own travel speed. Of course this is more of an extreme lowball, since it assumes it crosses only the same distance you do, in a shorter timeframe, and uses travel speed instead of conbat speed. If Domain Expansion is casted in close range, Domain Expansion will quite literaly surround Sasuke in the same amount of time it would take Sasuke to blink (blinks ocurr in 0.1 up to 0.4 seconds). The time to react is also important because it adds onto the time to escape, and given DE has a far faster travel speed, that will be an issue.

Of course, I'm no Naruto fan. So I don't know how good Sasuke's precog or whatever is. I can just tell you that if Sasuke is in close range when Gojo uses it, he's cooked. He won't be able to escape unless he has teleportation or some insane speed amp.
Itachi* not Sasuke

This is what I was trying to say also Itachi can’t see curse techniques here and Gojo domain might be larger than just 100 meters it got a whole train station of people and idk how big those are but it’s impressive and Gojo can change the size and rules of his domain as seen in the Sukuna fight where he changes the rules and size on the spot even to the size of malevolent shrine.

The first stage of the Sharingan Allows users to copy Ninjutsu and Taijutsu perfectly. The second Sharingan stage allows people to copy and dispel Genjutsu. Once the Sharingan becomes fully activated the user can predict an enemy's attack buy there brief twitching of their muscles.

Feel like I need to clarify this since it seems like speedster doesn’t actually read JJK, but this 0.2 domain isn’t something Gojo does all the time, idk why it’s being discussed as a standard here when he does it to lessen his domains effect on civilians. And domains speed is not blitzing someone with precog, especially not precog like the sharingan, I’ve already brought this up but all major cursed techniques have an ignition of curse energy that happens before it activates this makes evasion a lot easier.

And ce just exist as a second light, the sharingan can see chakra, spirits and other stuff as well, there’s nothing stopping him from seeing ce.
In response to Speedster talking about not being able to see curse energy, it simply exist as a second light, you can look at the curse energy page, the sharingan seeing chakra as different colors, being able to see invisible beings like spirits would make ce very apparent to them.

And a simple shushin would allow Itachi to evade Gojo’s domain. Gojo doesn’t normally expand his domain far unless he needs to, which in this situation he has zero reason to expand it far. Also considering this is only bloodlusted, SBA would have the range being 4km asfaik.

Didn't genjutsu get blocked by some glass eye or something?

That mean Infinity should be able to stop genjutsu

Doubt that a bloodlsuted Itachi would bring his susanoo out right at the start considering his illness.
And he wouldn’t use Izanami or Kotamatsukami right at the start, either.
Counted anyways.
Well, because he bloodlsuted he will use every of his ability for kill the oppenent, i not see why thats not possible

And it not right that we assume the character will not use this or use that at the start when the ability it self dont need to have preparation. We not see what the chatacter think, we see what the character can, so if he can use that then it can be brought at the very beginning of battle

Back