• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Uchiha vs Tatsuya Shiba

tatsuya sees that itachi kills him several times but he survives thanks to auto-regen, than he uses decomposition and one-shots him :/

only way itachi could win is via genjutsu, sealing, or one-hit-kill (because tatsuya can regen faster than normal humans can blink)...

i go with tatsuya because itachi wont use his sealing weapon or go for a one-hit-kill (which is also doubtful because of tatsuyas reaction speed), mostlikely he will use generic genjutsu that is via verse equal the same as telepathy, but if tatsuya uses elemental sight (basically like a "sense"-power from sage mode users) he wont be fooled...

Edited. Both are serious about winning.

But, can Tatsuya figure out he's in a Genjutsu fast enough before he gets a blade to the back? If he does, and if he counter-attacks, that Itachi can possibly be a clone. He can also use Amaterasu to burn up Tatsuya. Itachi does have limited precognition as well, and even if Tatsuya has Relativistic reactions, he doesn't have that in combat speed.

Of course, decomposition is really hard to get past, but Itachi does have some techniques that can possibly tip the battle in his favor. Itachi is very observant too. If Tatsuya gets off decomposition on one of his clones, he'll be much more wary. Same goes for Tatsuya though if he finds out what Itachi can do.

In-character? Onii-sama deletes Itachi.

Else, by verse equalization, Itachi's eyes explode the moment he uses an ocular jutsu.

Xmark12 said:
Edited. Both are serious about winning.
But, can Tatsuya figure out he's in a Genjutsu fast enough before he gets a blade to the back? If he does, and if he counter-attacks, that Itachi can possibly be a clone. He can also use Amaterasu to burn up Tatsuya. Itachi does have limited precognition as well, and even if Tatsuya has Relativistic reactions, he doesn't have that in combat speed.

Of course, decomposition is really hard to get past, but Itachi does have some techniques that can possibly tip the battle in his favor. Itachi is very observant too. If Tatsuya gets off decomposition on one of his clones, he'll be much more wary. Same goes for Tatsuya though if he finds out what Itachi can do.
I dunno about genjutsu since I don't remember Onii-sama being hit with illusions but clones are useless. Elemental Sight ignores distance and obstacles, not to mention see 360 like Byakugan.

Tatsuya can read spells cast with his massively higher reflexes, if verse equalization is in effect, genjutsu is effectively nullified by his countermagic.

Onii-sama can also see the history of the information body of what he is seeing. He sees the clone, he pretty much automatically reads its history and make up, effectively rendering the clone useless as he'll elect to ignore it and use his 360 vision to hit the real Itachi instead.

Else, he just decomposes both the clone and the real one. He can hit 36 targets roughly at the same time anyway.

the only option where i see a draw is if itachi manages to hit tatsuya with amaterasu, he will mostlikely die too but in the end tatsuyas reborth will only increase his suffering :) at some point he wont have psion anymore and therefore die :D

so i guess the point is,is genjutsu "magic",so according to what i think,genjutsu isn't a spell,nor is it a projectile,it's quite literally TP by verse equalization,and TP=/=magic,and we all know how itachi spams it from the start of the match and looking in itachi's eyes,his face or looking in his torso's general direction will put you under genjutsu.

Also regarding itachi's GJ potency,bear in mind,GJ is a sort of standard ability in narutoverse,so high level ninjas train to avoid/understand/break out of it,and even more so when they plan on fighting an uchiha,people like orochimaru who trained to kill an uchiha for years so he can take his eyes,failed to reognize that he was under a genjutsu,people like kisame,kakashi,deidara,nobody of those recognized that they were under a genjutsu until itachi was 1 hair close to killing them and then let them go.PS-naruto breaking out is not countable since itachi wanted naruto to get away.

Also a serious itachi that is bent on killing,has only been seen once or twice,when he killed orochimaru,itachi directly went susanoo and totsuka,without wasting anytime whatsoever.

Also itachi uses amaterasu quite often,which is just instantaneous combustion and i don't see anyone avoiding it,unless they have prior knowledge of it and insane reaction speed advantage.

Again i am just putting up arguments from itachi's side according to what i see on tatsuya's arguments,other than that i have no idea about his abilities.

Win for Tatsuya. In Mahouka verse, ninjutsu is exsist, so maybe Tatsuya know about genjutsu (even diferent verse, but I think both Naruto or Mahouka genjutsu mechanism not very different). Then Tatsuya Material Burst and Self-Restoration is too hax for Itachi.

Right just for clarity, Genjutsu is NOT magic, I thought that was quite obvious considering what Genjutsu is in naruto.

AzathothHP said:
Right just for clarity, Genjutsu is NOT magic, I thought that was quite obvious considering what Genjutsu is in naruto.
And genjutsu doesn't affect people without chakra iirc, but yeah.

Hence, my point on verse equalization.

yata mirror,genjutsu,totsuka blade,infinite tsukoyoumi,amaterasu,izanami........etc.(need to say more?)

Itachi is tooo overpowered to be defeated.

His one and only weakness is heart attack.

If his health is good enough,Itachi-san is invincible!

Itachi Appearence
So,Fire release:Great fireball technique!!!
(Lock this thread)

@Tunir uchiha

This is clear wank and bias.

Tatsuya has counters for literally all of Itachi's abilities on top of being faster than Naruto's god tiers. Tatsuya pulls the trigger and bam, Itachi is dust.

^i dont think he has a counter against sealing and genjutsu is still a possible albeit unlikely option,

but more or less tatsuya has a massive advantage in hax, it should be his win in 90/100 fights :)

Tatsuya wins. In case Tatsuya has chakra, Itachi's genjutsu is still useless because Tatsuya has Elemental Sight. If he really has relativistic reaction speed as his character information says, then Itachi is dead.

Changed rules, speed equalized.

Anyways, it's 2 - 4 now in favor of Onii-sama.

tatsuya still has relativistic reaction speed, he would still oneshot itachi, speed equal only makes close combat and travel speed similar right?

but even if not, itachi would need to kill tatsuya lot of times before shiba finally dies, and in that time he can use elemental sight and aim his atomization-magic...

Yeah, all speeds equal, including reaction.

Anyways Onii-sama still has the lead. I'll be waiting for other people to respond.

Speed equalized makes this better but Onii-sama still has my vote.

Itachi's go-to is genjutsu which Onii-sama can pretty much counter with Elemental Sight as he can see past the technique.

Onii-sama's go-to is dependent on his state. A random encounter would mean Onii-sama spamming vibrations on Itachi's head til he collapses from lightheadedness and loss of balance. The fact that the OP says "they will kill each other" means that Onii-sama draws Demon Right and shoots Itachi regardless of what Itachi puts up between them (e.g. shielding via Susanoo, elemental bunshin, distance) as it has no projectile.

Can somebody tell me what is the weakness of Totsuka blade??

Itachi himself believed it to be his trump card.

How can Tatsuya defeat that sealing sword?

^how can itachi suvived against tatsuya material burst? Tatsuya material burst will reach itachi right before totsuka blade reach tatsuya because material burst will instantlly reach the target right after casted and itachi totsuka blade range is just several meter. Plus, I dont think itachi will use totsuka blade at start of battle even he want to kill tatsuya.

@Tunir uchiha

How bout dodging it. Or Onii-sama being faster on the draw by virtue of point and shoot vs summon susanoo, then summon totsuka.

@Makina Yuki

Demon Right solos, Material Burst is only used for aoe attacks since it is hilariously explosive that it'd hit Onii-sama as well.

^oh ok, maybe tatsuya cannot use his material burst in close range because it is aoe attack. How about mist dispersion? Maybe it enough to beat itachi.

Back