• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
btw, Sessho's feat is 1101.15 Megatons in which equals 1.10115 Gigatons of TnT....that baseline High 7-A btw....
Even if he was, that isn't more than a X2 AP advantage and AP isn't even whats being discussed

Although, considering the nature of the characters, AP is not really a factor here.

How in the hell does Tsukuyomi > illusions that attack mind, body and soul? I'm missing the gap in logic here.

Golden Void said:
How in the hell does Tsukuyomi > illusions that attack mind, body and soul? I'm missing the gap in logic here.
Affecting the soul is soul manipulation. It does not make the mindhax itself stronger, it simply means that it affects the soul as well

@Golden

Because the battle wiki bases potency on how many one can affect with mind hax at once...and Tsukuyomi>>>Genjutsu which could affect hundreds of people at once (And that's low balling)

Edit: If mind hax potency was more based on what it could actually do...we would be having a different conversation.

Golden Void said:
Also because

1. It is not mind hax.

2.. It was not resisted.

Sesshomura is not Kagome. And it looks more like tangible illusions to me, shown by where Sess Homura blew it away with a wave of his hand after noticing it was not real via its smell.

Also the guy doing the illusions notes that Kagome in particular is not affected by it, he says nothing of the sort about Sesshomura.

Im probably gonna have to vote Sesshomura, based on what the others have voted. I still dont see whats the probably with the mind hax

>Fancier way of saying FRA

What do you mean whats the probability? Itachi uses it 100% of the resistance isn't on the level to resist it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So Kagome resisted it? Why does that automatically = Sessho can resist it?
I claimed some posts ago that Kagome and Inuyasha resisted Illusions, and that Inuyasha, in the end, still got mindtwisted by Narakus Shikon jewel - whereas Sesshoumaru, who stood next to him (both were affected by the space which causes the mindtwist) was unaffected.

Rocker asked for me to provide the scans of Kagome and InuYasha to resists Mindtwist in the first place, to determine that Narakus Illusions worked on people who have proven resistance.

The panel I linked is the first. Given that I have to dig through 560 chapters, since my word is not enough, I just link them one by one - granted that might cause a little confusion.

Yeah, but the mindhax just isn't that impressive compared to itachi's, and affecting the soul does not make the mindhax stronger

RavenSupreme said:
I claimed some posts ago that Kagome and Inuyasha resisted Illusions, and that Inuyasha, in the end, still got mindtwisted by Narakus Shikon jewel - whereas Sesshoumaru, who stood next to him (both were affected by the space which causes the mindtwist) was unaffected.

Rocker asked for me to provide the scans of Kagome and InuYasha to resists Mindtwist in the first place, to determine that Narakus Illusions worked on people who have proven resistance.

The panel I linked is the first. Given that I have to dig through 560 chapters, since my word is not enough, I just link them one by one - granted that might cause a little confusion.
My issue is that Sesshomura is not resisting it. He is just smelling his way through it and destroying the illusions because he knows they are not real. This is somewthing that can not be done in Tsukuyomi.

Illusions arent all mind based tho, if it was in there head than yeah but if it was just messing with their perception its not mind hax

-Mind hax can effect the soul

Then this is not only mind hax but soul hax. It's not one ability, it's multiple. The mind hax part can still be weak, Having another power added to it does not make it stronger. It just means that a mental resistance is not enough to save you, but a spiritual resistance is also needed.

Also can I get a source of this "Tsukuyomi is a Genjutsu in which is stronger than one that can mindhax 10 people"?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also can I get a source of this "Tsukuyomi is a Genjutsu in which is stronger than one that can mindhax 10 people"?
Ten people is an understatement, more like a whole stadium of people.

And where is it stated that Tsukuyomi is above this (I mean it would be common sense, however sources would be nice)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
And where is it stated that Tsukuyomi is above this (I mean it would be common sense, however sources would be nice)
By the fact that tsuk is desribed as unbreakable and that this can be broken with realitive ease.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There is no ditrect statement, but we do know that any sharingan technique is stronger than normal genjutsu. that includes the basic sharingan. Then MS techniques is >>>> 3 tomoe which is >>>> normal genjutsu.

I see. Has Sessho resisted Genjutsu on that level. That is kinda what Raven's vote hinges on iirc. If so, all the FRA will be counted.

Oh yeah and as Astral said Kkashi easily dispell Nirvana and for Tsukuyomi he got hit so bad he was hospitalised for ages.

Rocker1189 said:
Honestly not sure if it fried her brain but it caused her to die, so yeah.
I mean... why woud she die from having visions of having kids? Itachi can't be that good in bed.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
I mean... why woud she die from having visions of having kids? Itachi can't be that good in bed.
lmao, but yeah you make sense, I guess it probably just fried her brain. Honestly I thought he made her die of old age in the dream tricking her body into killing itself but if not then your idea makes sense.

My argument always has been pretty much the following:

Naraku has at least an equally potent Mindtwist - Illusions which affect the Mind, the body and the soul at the same time from the same attack. Whereas Itachis only target the Mind and Body.

Kagome has resisted that form of mind-twist. Mind. Body. Soul. This was Chapter ~50 and first form Naraku. Naraku has in total 6 different forms.

Later forms of Naraku managed to mindtwist Kagome. Later Naraku forms also managed to mindtwist Inuyasha, who developed a resistance to it.

The final fight against EOS Naraku (5th to 6th form) took partially part INSIDE of Naraku. Where the corrupted Shikon Jewel automatically causes mindtwist and mindposession - sucessfully working on Inuyasha, who previously resisted Mindtwist from Naraku, who previously sucessfully managed to mindtwist Kagome, who previously resisted the Chapter 50 Mindtwist (mind, body soul).

Sesshoumaru, being with Inuyasha was not affected by the Shikon Jewels autonoumus mindtwist and posession, as such the argument he has resistance to at least that level.

thats kinda death manipulation because he can make her die in her head and die in reality and it kinda ignore durability when you think about it lo wonder why this hasnt been added to his profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back