• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tye fact that Itachi would blitz him before he pulls his sword out while using pre cog to see which way the sword would have been pulled out before he does it gives the advantage to Itachi

Hst master said:
@Astral

Speeds equal, precog isn't helping him avoid Meido again he isn't gonna see where it appears
Itachi has the speed advantage with Shunshin and pre cog helps wiht Itachi seeing attacks that wont be Meido because he will be upclose when he uses Shunshin. Im pretty sure Sessho wont use Meido at point blank cause he will get sucked in as well

Itachi doesnt have a Meido which means Sessho wont be able to avoid his, and it doesnt matter because Itachi would still be able to attack before he pulls out his sword

Sesshomaru is capable of using more than one......

Also you're making it seem like Itachi would ap one shot him which is not the case

Sesshoumarus Meidou would Oneshot Itachi, that is a given. As would Bakusaiga, which is at least 995 Megatons.

Fun fact: Sesshoumaru can come back from dimensional BFF (Meidou) via Tensaiga.

So even when he dedices to swallow himself and Itachi into the other dimension, he can safe himself.

I mean, he's susanoo absolutly no-selled a 600 megatons attack with zero damages, so that at least should be able to take 900 megatons without too much.

Also, SBA, Edo Itachi, so stuff like chakra costs for susanoo aren't factors

Meidou does not work with AP. Its a 100% pure hax move. And it swallows every move, be it elemental, physical or intangible/spatial. It would render Susannon and Itachi with it useless.

Btw, found the first piece of Kagome resisting Narakus Mindtwist:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-a6scEwej2fo/VmtWemqopTI/AAAAAAAW_io/A_0xE-M74wg/w1900/14.jpg

Its even the resistance to the same Mind, Body, Soul mindtwist I linked earlier.

I will search a little more to find InuYashas resistance as well.

Edo Itachi actually scales above the Kirin by a good amount in his base lol lets not forget that this itachi was healthy. He also scales from Naruto in KCM and Naruto's base in the war was already 600mt

Assuming this isn't a stomp since he wins with a glance

5 for Itachi (Me, Dz, Rocker, Risci, Astral)

(Gargolye,Me,Astral,BFF,Korudo, Dzhindzholia, Risci,Stryk3r) 8 for Itachi.

(Raven) 1 for Sesshomura, Grace period started 13 hours ago.

mean, affecting the soul does not make the mindhax stronger, it just means that its also soul manipulation.

By extension, saying that is superior for affecting the soul is like saying that resisting a flame that can burn souls means that you now are immune to heat up to 142 nonillion kelvins, as that does not affect souls

tfw everyone is voting Sessho now. Can I ask for the exact reasons here? Because now it's just a FRA trend all of a sudden.

would like for that as well.

All itachi needs to do is point a finger, look int the eye and other stuff on that level.

btw, Sessho's feat is 1101.15 Megatons in which equals 1.10115 Gigatons of TnT....that baseline High 7-A btw....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back