• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Itachi Releases True Goon Energy and Vaporizes Akainu

I'll make one last large, in-depth post which explains my thoughts in their entirety. After which people can give their refutations and the mods can evaluate which posts make the most sense to them. I don't wish continue this constant back and forth, it gets us nowhere and just further prolongs the thread's conclusion for no good reason imo.

Yeah, I agree with what the others said. Burning something into black steel salt isn't exactly vaporization nor is it the same thing as ash.
I'm kinda confused on this, are you saying you agree with vaporization of the upper half but the bottom half wasn't vaporized, or do you believe both halfs weren't vaporized and were just instead turned into "black steel salt".

Just asking for clarity sake.

More like I disagree with it being simply burned to ash. Wasn't arguing against part of it being vaporized, and who I was agreeing with was Kachon and LordGinSama.

For the time being I agree with the crt I think that Akainu heat is a bit wanked on the wiki.
This thread wouldn't really downgrade Akainu's heat scaling perse since he should still scale above Enel's lightning in-terms of heat given his whole "strongest offensive DF" statement, which is around, or even above vaporizing still. I don't know for sure. It would just downgrade this feat in specific.

This thread wouldn't really downgrade Akainu's heat scaling perse since he should still scale above Enel's lightning in-terms of heat given his whole "strongest offensive DF" statement, which is around, or even above vaporizing still. I don't know for sure. It would just downgrade this feat in specific.
But offensive power could just mean attack it never said the hottest fruit. His fruit is still the magma fruit so he obviously uses the heat of magma maybe a bit higher but that should be it. Didn’t ODA explain that the only reason Ace died to Akainu attack because magma is hotter than fire?
Edit isn’t Whitebeard fruit way more powerful?

But offensive power could just mean attack it never said the hottest fruit. His fruit is still the magma fruit so he obviously uses the heat of magma maybe a bit higher but that should be it. Didn’t ODA explain that the only reason Ace died to Akainu attack because magma is hotter than fire?
Irrelevant to this thread. Stop derailing.

Can you seriously go back to NNT? For the love of God before I have Deceived cocslap your verse again. (With the amount of cocslaps he gave that verse it should be named NTR instead at this point.)

Since mfs keep telling me to vote
I disagree with this
It would take a higher preponderance of evidence to assume that the upper-half of the blade was vaporized when the visual evidence that we see of the blade was purely just ashed, nothing else, just ashed. It also didn't leave behind vapor, which if this was vaporization, it should've because of the solid matter transferring from a solid into a gas.

Concluion:
Akainu's feat should be considered as just ashing/charring the blade instead of vaporizing it. Simple.

Can you seriously go back to NNT? For the love of God before I have Deceived **** your verse again. (With the amount of cocslaps he gave that verse it should be named NTR instead at this point.)
shocked-boar-meme.gif

So let's go over the main argument of Ashing...

It takes literally 10 seconds tops to Google it to tell you that no metal on this planet turns to ash. Metal has 3 main forms: Solid, Liquid, Gas.

And since Liquid Metal varies from Red to White, that ain't Liquid, its Vapor.
The better question is how does the heat disintegrate a sword near Akainu, but the fodder pirate holding the sword standing next to him looks perfectly untouched.
This is a better argument to nerf Akainu's passive heat, and I'm neutral on it since both sides have a rock-solid point, but arguing that Akainu ashed metal is an affront to physics and frankly you could argue he ******* atomized it

Elaborate
well it literally can't be vaporization because half of the sword is still there. why would half of the sword turn to vapor and not the other half that just wouldnt make any sense unless parts of the sword are made of different metal, or the parts of the sword that didnt get vaporized are just the right length and heat away from akainus fist to not vaporize which seems extremely far-fetched. idk to me it just seems like oda didn't really consider metals not turning into char and shit and the heat and pressure from his fist just burned it and broke into pieces. Also kinda hard to argue actual physics when, like someone else pointed out, why is the sword the only thing burned and not the man holding it or his clothes etc.

Not gonna argue with someone being condescending for absolutely no reason.

This already pretty much got rejected. Just waiting for Decieved's post and/or Grace to finish at this point.

Last edited:
Back