• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It is only fateful that my luck is like it is

How does luck power null? Like what has it power nulled? Did it just increase the probability of the ability not manifesting or something? Because I doubt the good luck can power null the bad luck of the opponent when the ability itself also increases the bad luck of the opponent, seems contradictory.

I think it's from when Hinata got poisoned and will soon die but then Masayuki was there then it nulled the poison through dumb luck. There's a complete list of luck feats from Masayuki's profile just below the notable technique section

It can power null, as it negated the effects of poison. But it can also decrease the luck of opponents. Either or, but it's usually power null for opponents+consistent critical hits for him.

They're mutually exclusive? Is that like a thing that was stated or..? Messing with poision killing someone (which does not seem weird since he can mess with 100% probability) is different from messing with bad luck when your ability also simultanously lowers the luck of the opponents, especially since he seems unaware of what his ability is exactly doing from one of the feats listed in his profile.

And if it can be either effect Rainier can keep trying with Rift Walk which I doubt he can null due to it being from being blessed by Vahanatto who is in a diffrent higher order dimension and this possibly applies to his luck/fate manipulation too since it also comes from bieng blessed (more like cursed) by Vahanatto, so the power source is far away.

Back