• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issues with Madara's Calc

Damage3245 said:
@Sigurd. Basically what I've been saying.
People are extrapolating too hard from little bits of evidence and acting like their conclusions are solid facts from the manga.
Yes we are using fact from the manga, what exactly are you using? Facts, every living being is under IT. Yet you are saying, the tree only picks up a few of them. And you somehow say we are extrapolating? You dont even have counter evidence dude.

there isn't even any evidence for the suggested population that was affected let alone every single animal on the planet being strung up on a root.

Kishimoto drew a couple panels that were affected and none of them had animals being strung up, just some villages being hit. THE evidence for it seems to be cocoon wrapping next to a single house cat.

@Rocker1189; yes, I am saying you are extrapolating too hard.

There is not sufficient evidence that every living being was under IT.

There is far from sufficient evidene that every living being was strung up by the roots of the God Tree.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
there isn't even any evidence for the suggested population that was affected let alone every single animal on the planet being strung up on a root.
Kishimoto drew a couple panels that were affected and none of them had animals being strung up, just some villages being hit. THE evidence for it seems to be cocoon wrapping next to a single house cat.
So you did not read all the arguments posted above, great. In fact animals people put under th IT in the first place is evidence, the tree wont just ignore animals for no reason, they have chakra too.

The evidence is cocoon wrapping falling off of a house cat, which is all you need to know that it affected animals as well.

Don't we have evidence of the God Tree sucking the planet dry ala Tree of Might? Isn't that proof enough that it doesn't only drains humanoids, but animals, and plants alike? The world that Momoshiki was on, looked like a wasteland.

Damage3245 said:
@Rocker1189; yes, I am saying you are extrapolating too hard.
There is not sufficient evidence that every living being was under IT.

There is far from sufficient evidene that every living being was strung up by the roots of the God Tree.
And I am saying that you are low balling too hard based on absolutely nothing.

Yes there is, it is stated every being is put under it and it ignored solid objects to affect everything. You have 0 counter evidence.

Based on what we know you are 100 percent wrong.

@Rocker

I did, literally everything above is people arguing they have these computers = so they must have this many people.

How does a single house cat equal over 100,000,000,000 creatures in like a minute?

@Rocker
I did, literally everything above is people arguing they have these computers = so they must have this many people.

How does a single house cat equal over 100,000,000,000 creatures in like a minute?
Reread then because you are either lind or deliberately cherry picking one argument of loads especially Shadow's argument you think that big thing only boiled down to that?

It is evidence that it affects animals because.

house cat = an animal.

animals have chakra, the point of the IT is to collect all the chakra in a planet, including the planet's itself as evidence by Momoshiki:https://imgur.com/a/HhhUb77

https://imgur.com/a/pOADPNR

Animals were put under the genjutsu as we see with a dog as well earlier.

Evidence points to, the God tree wraps up everything in the genjutsu.

This all animals were affected.

Your counter evidence if I was to be as dishonest as you = its not Earth.

So, just because Kishi only drew a single cat being unwrapped from a cocoon it isn't a legitimate proof of animals being caught in IT?

What do you want him to do, waste several pages to draw animals? Honestly, seeing that cats are under the effects of IT should be evidence enough, the cat being freed from the cocoon should solidly make it undeniable proof.

Heavy extrapolation and strong belief of assumptions =/= facts and the facts do no indicate that we should assume anything close to a billion living beings.

RegisNex1232 said:
Heavy extrapolation and strong belief of assumptions =/= facts and the facts do no indicate that we should assume anything close to a billion living beings.
What facts do not indicate that exactly?

Please bring them to me.

JohnHendrix212 said:
It is heavy extrapolation and assumption in itself that the Narutoverse Earth doesn't house billions of living brings either.
It is the heaviest extrapolation based on superhumans that are rare even amongs soldiers.

JohnHendrix212 said:
It is heavy extrapolation and assumption in itself that the Narutoverse Earth doesn't house billions of living brings either.
Nobody is arguing for that.

Damage3245 said:
Nobody is arguing for that.
Oh? Oh really? Sorry I guess Regis is Nobody then. Or Callsign and his 100,000 people point against even 1 billion. I must be seeing things.

@Rocker, @John; where is he saying that the Naruto Earth doesn't contain billions of living things?

RegisNex1232 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Rocker1189; going by context, I would assume he's talking about "we should not assume anything close to a billion living things being caught by the God Tree".

@Damage dude what ******* context can you not read? Holy shit....Are you Regis' alter ego? You can read his mind or smth?

RegisNex1232 said:
I mean if you have proof please do show it. Otherwise why should headcanon and theories be entertained?
Wiat wait wait, I though that facts indicated the opposite? I am still waiting for that.

As for our own facts? Read above.

@Rocker1189; calm down.

If you're resorting to language like "dude what ******* context can you not read? Holy shit....Are you Regis' alter ego? You can read his mind or smth?" then you need to take a step back from posting for a minute.

Damage3245 said:
@Rock1189; calm down.
I am as calm as can be with Naruto downgrade number 500 based on nothing but 80,000 superhumans and then telling us we are "heavily extrapolating".

10/10 hypocrite.

Wiat wait wait, I though that facts indicated the opposite? I am still waiting for that.

As for our own facts? Read above.

You have nothing but comparisons to RL Earth. This is not facts. Facts are things like "Naruto is blond", "Giant animals exist", "100,000 Zetsus exist". No such thing is there for population numbers. So please don't try to inflate calcs or attack staff for disagreeing with your ridiculous ideas.

And now you're resorting to name-calling. My earlier advice still stands.

RegisNex1232 said:
You have nothing but comparisons to RL Earth. This is not facts. Facts are things like "Naruto is blond", "Giant animals exist", "100,000 Zetsus exist". No such thing is there for population numbers. So please don't try to inflate calcs or attack staff for disagreeing with your ridiculous ideas.
Comparisons to Earth is what every other verse uses to assume population. Especially when:

1. It is called Earth.

2. Kishimotto bases everything on Earth apart from what ninja can do casually.

3. If we were trying to inflate calcs we would have used 130 billions beings. We are doing a standard assumption.

Show me where I attacked staff or is this another one of your "facts"? Which I am still waiting for btw.

Damage3245 said:
@Rocker1189; calm down.
If you're resorting to language like "dude what ******* context can you not read? Holy shit....Are you Regis' alter ego? You can read his mind or smth?" then you need to take a step back from posting for a minute.
Using explicit language has nothing to do with my state of mind. I can post just fine, at the very least I am actually posting facts while you guys continuously spam:

"heavy extrapolation".

Most fictional earths look exactly like earth in every single way. Naruto doesn't in the slightest. We don't even know what the entire planet is like after like 20 years.

I'm not seeing any proof there Rocker. When you can find some, please do post like you did above when attacking Damage by insinuating he was my alt. Otherwise, don't bother posting as there's zero evidence to support your case so far.

Most fictional earths look exactly like earth in every single way. Naruto doesn't in the slightest.
It does not need to when it is actively based on Earth.

RegisNex1232 said:
I'm not seeing any proof there Rocker. When you can find some, please do post like you did above when attacking Damage by insinuating he was my alt. Otherwise, don't bother posting as there's zero evidence to support your case so far.
I was not insinuating he was your alt, I was implying he was reading your mind but ok. It is not rare of you to escalate normal replies into something much worse.

And there is 0 in yours either. You still havent posted those "facts" btw.

That doesn't mean much especially when it's clearly not our earth...There is no similarities not in geography or even a outside of earth since it literally didn't even have a moon 1,000 years prior.

What is even being argued at this point? Why are people still trying to say the world population of Naruto is in the millions?

There's actual reasons to suggest otherwise and the only thing against it is; "Naruto is not Earth", or, "Naruto humans aren't earth humans."

At this point it's a tired argument because the points being mentioned have already been addressed.

You have made claims that we should assume things like there being 7.7 billion people in Naruto and other similar statements based off vague one liners. If you truly think that is evidence then I'm sorry to inform you that is incorrect. When you can find hard numbers for the number caught by IT please post it otherwise there's no need for you to post.

That doesn't mean much especially when it's clearly not our earth...There is no similarities not in geography or even a outside of earth since it literally didn't even have a moon 1,000 years prior.
And yet everything else is still similar to Earth humans are still the same besides normal superhumans and it is based on (what was at the time) modern Earth just with ninjas meaning there was no reason for certain developments.

Most fictional earths look exactly like earth in every single way. Naruto doesn't in the slightest. We don't even know what the entire planet is like after like 20 years.

What dude what are you talking about? We get shots of the planet from the moon

Back