• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issues with Madara's Calc

Sorry but the amount of stupidity is absurdly high right now. Are you to tell me that there's no animal that was in IT? Akamaru was also caught in the genjutsu and he's a regular dog....that means he has chakra....let's not forget that summonings are also....oh I don't know....ANIMALS

Bruh at this point can people actually go Read Naruto over again????

We literally see Akumaru in the vines wrapped up. Like seriously this is getting annoying

RegisNex1232 said:
Again, there is zero reason to wildly extrapolate population numbers without supporting depictions. When people stop trying to do so and deal in reality, maybe we might be able to discuss properly.
When people cant be as arrogant and condescending as you are maybe we can discuss properly.

Technology does lead to increase in human population but not every technology. If the technology doesn't help you produce, transport or preserve food is irrelevant. Having TV doesnt mean shit. Show me the Tractors and Harvesters in Naruto.

"Devoid of all life" ? is it stated how it does that ?

it could be by sucking all of the planet "life" ,killing the plants leading to chain reaction killing all the animals over time via being unable to feed .

still not a single mention of animals being entrapped in it and being actively drained .

When people cant be as arrogant and condescending as you are maybe we can discuss properly.

If bean lurking in this thread for a while now and you are being the most arrogant and condescending so far.

Wtf???????

Apparently Naruto verse doesn't have any form of communication. Now it doesn't have research facilities with huge ass space observatories in them

Back to the animal argument. Good thing we have a thing called anime which literally showed us that the cat was trapped in the roots with them literally being on it

Biggus Dickuss said:
If bean lurking in this thread for a while now and you are being the most arrogant and condescending so far.
Of course I am show me where I have been condescending to anyone.

AstralKing7 said:
Wtf???????
Apparently Naruto verse doesn't have any form of communication. Now it doesn't have research facilities with huge ass space observatories in them
Doesnt have a canon capable of BFRing a moon into another dimension either.

AstralKing7 said:
Wtf???????
Sry i dont remember those. The Naruto i watched looked like fuedal Japan. Boruto maybe has them idk i dont watch trash. But as far as im aware Boruto is irrelevent since the infinite tsukuyomii happens before that

"Devoid of all life" ? is it stated how it does that ?

it could be by sucking all of the planet "life" ,killing the plants leading to chain reaction killing all the animals over time via being unable to feed .

still not a single mention of animals being entrapped in it and being actively drained .

Dude...u do realize what's classified as life right??

We literally see animals in IT. What is your whole point because your ignoring evidence which means I should ignore your arguments based on head cnaon

We literally see IT reaches everywhere on the planet. It absorbs chakra from every living being and absorbs the chakra from the planet which kills it.

Biggus Dickuss said:
Sry i dont remember those. The Naruto i watched looked like fuedal Japan. Boruto maybe has them idk i dont watch trash. But as far as im aware Boruto is irrelevent since the infinite tsukuyomii happens before that
Boruto is only 10 years after. after space observations existed about 4 years after based on the Last. Nothing has changed massively since then. Even in Naruto they had computers in the intelligence section of the Leaf.

Actually no the space observatories are from Hagoromos period which proves that technology was more advanced than our planet

Okay so u have a trash argument based on you not watching Boruot only because it's trash but not realizing I'm talking about the Naruto light novels.

Great logic.

Leave this thread bro I'm not trying to be mean but this isn't for you. You're literally derailing rn

AstralKing7 said:
Actually no the space observatories are from Hagoromos period which proves that technology was more advanced than our planet
nvm me then, I assume this is from Retsuden novels?

RegisNex1232 said:
When you're done derailing with nonsensical guesses, we could try to get back to the topic on hand?

Guessing? Dude what is wrong with you? Please stop commenting we're talking about facts stated

he said nothing absurd. what is however is extremely unreliable guesswork to try inflate a calc.

1 billion, 6-7 billion, both hilariously inaccurate for reasons already mentioned. argument ad nausea won't help you.

And for reasons answered above they are really not. arguing ad nausea wont help you either.

Naruto Earth population is just like Human Earth population = inflation.

you literally have no proof or we would not be having this discussion with multiple people disagreeing. association fallacies are the only argument I've seen put fourth for a large population of the verse.

Multiple disagree cause they don't even read naruot or boruot. One of the users even stated that. Stop making false claims

We got hella proof. I even brought up proof for animals. Did u skip over that??? Downplay at its finest

We get about the population but the stupidity of how animals don't be even have chakra when we see a regular dog get tangled from the Shinju is what's killing us. We have the darn prof and even showed it and it being denied cause "I don't like Naruto so imma play the ignorant role and ignore it"

Get out with that pathetic logic. Even a child could tell what's going on in a single picture (funny cause I even showed it to a kid)

Well this thread didn't take long to prove my observations correct.

This should probably turn into a Staff Only thread at this point, it's getting ludicrously off topic and riddled with personal insults and ad hominem.

That aside, we have canon numbers to go off of for population (an entire nation has population of millions, multiply by # of nations, wow so hard), no clue why anyone is even remotely engaging an absurdist illogical extrapolation that goes against canon.

The only number is 80k for an army. Any guess we make about the narutoworld population is as good as 7 billion people.

The only number is 80k for an army. Any guess we make about the narutoworld population is as good as 7 billion people.
False Equivalence, for one. Canon numbers and extrapolation from therein >> random presumption of 1-to-1 similarity to IRL earth which, if nobody noticed, is lacking magical ninja villages and extra organ systems.

For two, we know that slaying an entire nation would be MILLIONS dead. We have a pretty good grasp of the number of nations in Naruto. Easy multiplication.

Getting the facts up to date:

Advanced technology in everyway improves the population of society

Animals are affected by IT ((Cat and Akamaru shown to be taken in and breaking out))

Beings WITH or WITHOUT chakra are still targetted

The Roots are powerful enough to break through the ground through long distances

Yes Pain stated usage of the tailed beast can take out millions at a time, not that there are only millions of people in nations and villages.

Shinju Tree is for life wiping, period. Other usages of it in the show display barren and sucked dry planets. The planet will be just fine without mammals and humans, there is no reason they'd be suck to dry rock from removing a few billion animals.

My dude...

The difference in population between the US and South Korea, for example, is over 5.88x. A deviation of 588% and somehow using the lowest possible value for every natio big or small, is somehow accurate? Yeah, no it's not.

And we do have evidence that supports them having a population relative to ours yet, the evidence is completely ignored or misrepresented in subsequent posts.

You have no evidence. only headcanon. if you can call it such.

Xulrev's is a much better CANON way to resolve this.

Xulrev said:
False Equivalence, for one. Canon numbers and extrapolation from therein >> random presumption of 1-to-1 similarity to IRL earth which, if nobody noticed, is lacking magical ninja villages and extra organ systems.

For two, we know that slaying an entire nation would be MILLIONS dead. We have a pretty good grasp of the number of nations in Naruto. Easy multiplication.
At least millions dead. Also, 80K for their army is actually confirmed by canon and is a number presented by such, as opposed to everything else suggested by this thread apart from at least millions of people die.

I don't like the Mada calc either, but it's not like any other calc would be better honestly.

Xulrev's suggestion is better than 7 billion people, but it's still really really terrible. I'd rather someone contact Kishimoto somehow.

The Pain statement works against you guys actually, Bijuu don't even have the range to level up a whole country with one attack (AP /=AOE).

So the "millions" is only referring to city's and nearby towns at the most.

Edit:

Unless Pain mentioned countries in that statement as well...

@YungManzi; to be fair Pain was talking about hypothetical jutsu capable of destroying an entire nation.

Back