• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issue with Dragon Ball Super's ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaand Zamasu was still in different timeline.And he only showed a portion of himself in the current timeline.So,Zamasu with the size of universe projected only a couple of meters or less head.That is it.

Arguing back and forth over the same point means that your proofs are not enough to convince me,if you see that i can not agree with say something like "good buy,we have different opinions and can not agree with each other,good luck",or similar thing then just leave,i am not 14 years old child and understands that too.Don't force yourself to argue with anyone.

@Dzhind you mean the points that you have NOT debunked, at all? Also just because you don't agree with something it doesn't mean you're automatically right.

"Aaaaaaand Zamasu was still in different timeline.And he only showed a portion of himself in the current timeline.So,Zamasu with the size of universe projected only a couple of meters or less head.That is it."

Where is your evidence that his power was weaker just because his form was not fully shown? Burden of proof is on you.

"Arguing back and forth over the same point means that your proofs are not enough to convince me,if you see that i can not agree with say something like "good buy,we have different opinions and can not agree with each other,good luck",or similar thing then just leave,i am not 14 years old child and understands that too.Don't force yourself to argue with anyone."

Let me be blunt. There is also a thing called denial. If you keep bringing up these same points, were are going to keep arguing back. Note how you are the one bringing up the points. We are defending our points. As such there is a point where you must stop.

"i am not 14 years old child and understands that to"

Your age was never a factor. Even a 14 year old child knows when to quit.

"just....stop,someone hakai this thread already."

Then stop talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back