• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ISSTH - Fang Mu & Little Treasure CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, an issue was brought up with Little Treasure's profile in the thread against Molecular Man, so I figured I'd make this to deal with that problem. Gotta have to include Fang Mu as well, since he has basically the same thing. Gotta also add some things to the profiles anyway.

So, the issue was: Both LT and Fang Mu's souls are way more powerful than their bodies/regular powers, since they contain the brandings of the Seal the Heavens Hex (The Ninth Hex). Say, while Fang Mu is 3B to Low 2-C, the brandings on his soul give it the aura of a Paragon, and the Hex at that point was powerful enough to kill 9 Essence Paragons, High 1-B people.

And while Little Treasure is just a regular human physically, the Hex on his soul(s) allows him to scare away Allheaven's will, which is 1A. Although he also has a statue with the power of the Ninth Hex, so he can use that power even without the soul(s).

At first we put the souls in the same key of their regular abilities, since they're just inside the bodies, not in a higher plane of existence or anything. Both can just have the souls walk out of the body without an issue, and both can survive as a soul alone if the bodies are destroyed. But, according to Bambu, a stronger soul like that has to be in a different key, which I don't quite get why, but anyway . . .

Little Treasure:
So, he'll need another key just for his soul, that being just 1A. His tier should look like:

Speed should be:

• Speed: Normal Human physically | Irrelevant (Controls the Seal the Heavens Dao, which is superior to the Daos of Space and Time)
Durability should be:

For his powers and abilities, he should lose his Non-Corporeal for the first key, since that's due to the soul, so move that to the other key. In the other thread it was said that he should have type 9 Immortality, since his soul can always just reform the body, so I guess he gets that too. Power Nullification since the Hex's aura makes other magics commit suicide, and maybe Astral Projection (since he can project the souls of out of the body)

His second key should get the Non-Corporeal, plus Immortality types 1, 4, 6, 8 and 10 (Lives forever, can reincarnate, can possess people, should stay alive as long as the Seal the Heavens Hex exists, and is 1A), all the abilities of the first key as well, and probably all of Fang Mu's abilities, since that's another soul he can use.

Fang Mu:
He gets a second key for the High 1-B soul:

• Tier: At least 3-B, likely Low 2-C. High 1-B in soul and with the incomplete Ninth Hex | High 1-B
The second key having basically all the same powers of the first one, since souls can still use most regular abilities.

Soul Summoning
Now, this one I'm not entirely sure about. So, the thing is, LT technically has 9 souls, his and 8 others from his past incarnations, including Fang Mu's. So, while "his" soul is in a separate key, would the others only be there as well? Could he summon them while keeping his own inside of him? In regards to power, at that point all of them should be about as powerful as his own, since they're all drawing power from the Ninth Hex.

Was told to comment by Nepuko.

As a quick summary not commenting on the other stuff but the characters who are literally just 1-A as a soul form should have that as a different key, not be classified as a 10-B with a 1-A AP, Dura, etc that can only be affected by 1-A you see where I'm going with this.

thank you kindly and enjoy your evenings and afternoons. your days are cursed.

Aight thanks for replying Bambu!

Checked on Discord, he basically agreed to the thing (regarding 1-A) and to the Summon part.

Okay, but given that 1-A is usually a complicated and controversial topic, more staff input wouldn't hurt.

Antvasima said:
Okay, but given that 1-A is usually a complicated and controversial topic, more staff input wouldn't hurt.
Oh, in case there was a misunderstanding, this isn't about making a character 1-A. This is just about moving his keys, previously both his 1-A one and his 10-B one were in the same key, and Bambu as well as others suggested that we separate them. Just in case you thought otherwise ;).

Edit : but ofc if you wish for more staff input, we'll try :).

Okay. That doesn't seem particularly controversial, yes.

Thanks Ultima.

Yes. It should probably be fine.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back