• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Issei vs Dante 2: Demonic Boogaloo

Deconstruction is in character, he literally used against some enemies in the series casually

If Issei doens't have anything to counter this (considering the massive amount of bullets that Dante is capable of shooting) then Dante FRA

Dante can also reflect the projectiles by returning them to the enemy, and even in DMC 5 it is able to reflect the Goliath fireballs and Vergil's summoned swords (including the Heavy Rain Swords)

Tony di bugalu said:
They bypassed Gilver's armor that is something weird and inorganic. Also, matter hax targets the molecuels/atoms so it being organic or inorganic matters not.
Alright.

He would be alerted as soon as the match starts thanks to the AP advantage Dante has so not much would change there.

The wyverns have already helped him to beat someone who was noticeably superior to him (Euclid). Your posts imply that Dante wouldn't start with the deconstruction, meaning the wyverns would be able to help out with stronger ranged attacks initially, which they have done before.

If Dante pulls out the deconstruction in a pinch and the wyverns suddenly break down in a manner that didn't happen in Dante's initial barrage, Issei would definitely be cautious.

And at last, DT also amps Dante speed but to an unknown degree.

I assumed Dante starts with it via SBA, but Issei has Jet, Boost, Knight and partial Dragon Deification for speed amps.

Royal Guard boyo, it could also be attack absortion but that needs a thread on it's own.

Royal Guard is a defense, Penetrate ignores those things like they aren't there in the first place. It can bypass power nullification too.

Plus, given its portrayal in the verse, it should be able to bypass Absolute Defense which is absorbing attacks and releasing stronger versions back at the enemy.

Dante can make it rain to the point Issei will get overwhelmed, unless you want to say that Dante can only fire one bullet with matter hax.

I mean, bullets are really small and they're mostly shot in clusters when rapidly fired; not exactly the hardest thing to avoid. Issei could dodge by moving really fast and far enough, which is easily achievable with Jet and Knight. As I said, Jet gives him comparable speed to someone who's fast enough to blitz him and Knight is much faster. Even if Dante shoots in different directions, he shouldn't be able to accurately track and pin down someone who's moving considerably faster except the bullets can detonate and the AoE is huge.

And yeah, I know about DT but you said it's unquantifiable and I've provided a hard feat for Jet and Issei still has like three more methods of amping his speed.

Btw, if the bullets are covered in his demonic energy, shouldn't Divide work?

How does the fairies work? They create a shield or something like that? How durable are they?

Yeah, Reflect works by activating a wall of light. IDK, but they can be recreated when destroyed.

Back