• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Central Park New York

Issei is on his way to a date (and some sexy times) when he runs into an orange-haired girl sitting on the ground around a ton of red, blue and green swords. There is a case with a gun and some bullets inside and a tube with what looks like mercury in it.

A pile of rainbow-colored crystals are sitting nearby. Deciding that they would look good in his bedroom and the girl wouldn't miss one or two (quite a sizeable pile), he grabs one. Big mistake. The girl whirls on him and throws a red sword. The resulting impact sends him back a step, but does not hurt him.

At this, the girl eats the gun and the bullets. Sensing danger, Issei pockets his loot and prepares for battle.

- Speed equalized (will be UN-equalized if necessary).

- If Issei tries to read her boobs, he will be hit with a rant about the Gacha so powerfully disorienting he becomes dazed and unable to think properly.

- Issei has his Standard Equipment

- Gudako has eaten the Origin Bullets, and is about to drink the Volumen Hydragyrum. (This counts as her using them)

- Gudako has an assortment of Black Keys from her bad luck with the gacha that day.

Issei's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Issei_Hyoudou

Gudako's profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ritsuka_Fujimaru_(Learning_with_Manga!)

Who wins?

The 7-A Illegal Move key, since that's the one on Gudako's page.

That being said, Gudako, as someone who can kill Jeanne bare-handed should have a higher Tier...

You realize that the moment Gudako pulls out a 6-C NP, the fight's over? You never specified any restrictions, so that means Gudako can just whip out Ea and annihilate Issei no problem.

Then we'll restrict the use of NPs to 7-A. Is that better?

I mean, Issei looks like he could go 6-C with his gear, so I was hesitant to restrict either side too much.

Issei is plenty haxed himself, tbh.

Along with Mr. Smartphone and a few others, he's one of those harem protags even my brother is iffy about.

Never thought my second real thread would end like this...

Gudako takes this. There is basically no way that Issei could handle Gudako, she has too many hax even in her 7-A.

-Mind Manipulation from Eryale and Stheno

-Durability Negation with Gae Borg

-Fate Manipulation with BB

-Sealing with Medusa

-Death Manipulation with Ryōgi Shiki

-Space and Time Manipulation with Abigail

-Etc

Actually, unless Issei try to sneak her as Gudako is crazy sometimes, Gudako won't lose. But I wonder if Gudako can die since even when she's pierced through her body, she won't die

Back