• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

is issei just planetary?

i have a hard time believing that issei is only planetary with only the things he has done and also his boosts that have been stated to increase his power, i know the wiki goes by feats but i think planetary is a low ball.

The DxD profiles are... for a lack of a better term, outdated as ****.

i have a hard time believing that issei is only planetary with only the things he has done and also his boosts that have been stated to increase his power, i know the wiki goes by feats but i think planetary is a low ball.
it seems that he can go up to 3-A via multipliers, but someone said that it would be abuse of multipliers due inconsistency of feats

They still planetary even by the latest volume chapters in DXD Shin.
ye, that's what they told me, even with the multipliers being able to reach 3-A, it is just inconsistent because they are like, planetary or something, but that's what they told to me

Planetary is the highest level of statements and feats we have in the Light Novels still, which makes sense as we only got these statements in the volume before the last released one. Plus the latest forms that Issei has gotten normally comes with the caveat that he can't use Boost in them without exploding or whatever.

Honesty from reading the Light Novel, it's never actually made clear if if way Boost works is if actually goes x2 x4 x8 x16 etc or it's just x2 x2 x2 x2, it just says it doubles his base power and no actual numbers are ever given.

Planetary is the highest level of statements and feats we have I the Light Novels still. Plus the latest forms that Issei has gotten normally comes with the caveat that he can't use Boost in them without exploding or whatever.

Honesty from reading the Light Novel, it's never actually made clear if if way Boost works is if actually goes x2 x4 x8 x16 etc or it's just x2 x2 x2 x2, it just says it doubles his base power and no actual numbers are ever given.
You seem to be omniscient regarding all LN, don't you?...,heck, you even comment about Isekai wa Mahou and ID, and now DXD lol.

You seem to be omniscient regarding all LN, don't you?...,heck, you even comment about Isekai wa Mahou and ID, and now DXD lol.
I read alot of Light Novels and Web Novels with Instant Death being among the more mediocre ones I've read, which is an impressive feat considering the amount of Isekai Harem Power Fantasies who entire story I just summed up right there.

I don't read all of them though, I've had Isekai Mahou on my backlog for ages and never got past the first couple chapters. I'm just very familiar with the Wiki Systems and the way that type of Japanese Media is structured.

I read alot of Light Novels and Web Novels with Instant Death being among the more mediocre ones I've read, which is an impressive feat considering the amount of Isekai Harem Power Fantasies who entire story I just summed up right there.

I don't read all of them though, I've had Isekai Mahou on my backlog for ages and never got past the first couple chapters. I'm just very familiar with the Wiki Systems and the way that type of Japanese Media is structured.
I recommend you Date a Live, you will love it.

And yeah, the only thing good about ID is the super powers the characters have, they are cool af, and how strong the characters are.

But character develeopment, Story telling, Yogiri's personality, is seriously lackimg.

Personally I find Date a Live one of the best LNs.

Even tho I like ID, the series are just trash when it comes to develeopment.

The only thing good are the strenght of the characters and the cool Haxxes the verse has, nothing else.

I'd say DaL is best in that it took it's ideas, ran with it, and managed to excute it in a way that is entertaining and unique enough to make a pretty interesting to read series if you like that sort of stuff.

Meanwhile everything you said about Instant Death is true, it has one good idea, but only works to develop that idea at the expense of everything else; and thus even harm that one idea because the stuff that should be supporting that idea is less then mediocre.

Personally I recommend the author of Instant Death's earlier work; Neechan wa Chuunibyou. While at the end it begins to suffer the same rushed barebones execution of ideas that Instant Death has, until that point it was rather entertaining and unique. It does kind of end on a cliffhanger, but it's one of those cliffhangers when it does leave some questions unanswered but it feels like a fine enough "and the adventure continues" ending.

Planetary is the highest level of statements and feats we have in the Light Novels still, which makes sense as we only got these statements in the volume before the last released one. Plus the latest forms that Issei has gotten normally comes with the caveat that he can't use Boost in them without exploding or whatever.

Oh, tht makes sense i guess

I'd say DaL is best in that it took it's ideas, ran with it, and managed to excute it in a way that is entertaining and unique enough to make a pretty interesting to read series if you like that sort of stuff.

Meanwhile everything you said about Instant Death is true, it has one good idea, but only works to develop that idea at the expense of everything else; and thus even harm that one idea because the stuff that should be supporting that idea is less then mediocre.

Personally I recommend the author of Instant Death's earlier work; Neechan wa Chuunibyou. While at the end it begins to suffer the same rushed barebones execution of ideas that Instant Death has, until that point it was rather entertaining and unique. It does kind of end on a cliffhanger, but it's one of those cliffhangers when it does leave some questions unanswered but it feels like a fine enough "and the adventure continues" ending.
I recommend Isekai at Peace. Probably the best harem and romance series i've seen.

I recommend Isekai at Peace. Probably the best harem and romance series i've seen.
Read it, it's one of those bland series I talked about in comparison to Instant Death, except the power fantasy isn't even from the main character it's from the fact that the bland ass "nice guy" protagonists has OP girls falling over him left and right for pretty much no reason besides he was nice to me, which might as well be no reason at this point.

If you haven't read Slime Tensei, then do so. If you have then read Kumo Desu Ga (spider Isekai), it's literally one of the best Isekai I've read.

His profile is outdated as **** yes, but at the same time the LN is kinda on hold, and the amount of feat Issei displayed so far is.......well just that

And yes he IS planetary level, because of the newest statement which he can destroy planet will a full-powered blast in AxA form plus Ddraig statement about he can destroy the world several time with brute force if he want (many fan wank this statement up though).

And no, he can't boost himself into 3-A, it is said that he have a limit he can boost himself, and he never have feat of using boost when using his more powerful form like CxC, DxD and AxA cuz according to the statement about his limit, one x2 boost he will kill himself first before doing anything relevant lol, that why he need to train.
he's irrelevant layers into boundless according to discord
Oh yeah, Discord and Tiktok, they scale him that high because the verse use mythologies as inspiration, and they scale DxD myth to real life myth which God of Bible is Boundless because he is omnipotent and Issei with Ddraig is said to be > God lol

His profile is outdated as **** yes, but at the same time the LN is kinda on hold, and the amount of feat Issei displayed so far is.......well just that

And yes he IS planetary level, because of the newest statement which he can destroy planet will a full-powered blast in AxA form plus Ddraig statement about he can destroy the world several time with brute force if he want (many fan wank this statement up though).

And no, he can't boost himself into 3-A, it is said that he have a limit he can boost himself, and he never have feat of using boost when using his more powerful form like CxC, DxD and AxA cuz according to the statement about his limit, one x2 boost he will kill himself first before doing anything relevant lol, that why he need to train.

Oh yeah, Discord and Tiktok, they scale him that high because the verse use mythologies as inspiration, and they scale DxD myth to real life myth which God of Bible is Boundless because he is omnipotent and Issei with Ddraig is said to be > God lol
I didn't expect that you were knowlegeable on DXD too, lol

tht makes a lot more sense, thanks

Back