• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Island Level+ for EZ overdrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we know that Base Shura's calc is 44.4 gigatons, and that Base Shiki scales to him via matching his gravity, and that Base Jinn scales via matching Callum, who matched Base Shiki.

All 3 of these bad boys are "far stronger" than 44.4 gigatons when in their Overdrive forms. Keep in mind the difference between 52.65 gigatons and 44.4 gigatons is less than 1.2x.

Also:
-Overdrive Shura seems to be as strong if not stronger than Overdrive Shiki, considering how easily he crushed Shiki's eye, so good scaling.
-Overdrive Jinn freaking one-shot Callum, who earlier had matched Base Jinn and before that Base Shiki. That makes Overdrive Jinn >> Base Jinn.

So, I propose that until we get a good idea of just how much stronger Overdrive is compared to Base, Overdrive Shiki, Shura, and Jinn should all be Island-Level+.

Where does the “+” start at for 6C? cause if it ain’t actually close then at u need to do is just put an At Least

The 44.4 Gigatons feat was casual and the jump to 6-C+ is less than 1.2x, this is fine to me

I mean they only have to be 1.17x stronger than before to be 6-C+

Where does the “+” start at for 6C? cause if it ain’t actually close then at u need to do is just put an At Least
6-C+ starts at 52.15 gigatons. I know you gave it the ok already but I wanted to mention that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back