• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Creators and Creations​

While reading vol 2 of the LN, i came across this statement, which was also in the WN, that basically got me to rethink how we tier the characters:

[Fumu fumu, after you encounter them and talk with them, they would go out and have a meal together… But, isn’t that how it normally is? I mean, even if you don’t have that Afexion or anything like that, isn’t that how it normally ends?]

[No, it seems like that isn’t where it ends… it seems like after you accumulated enough affection, you can receive a powerful weapon or an item that’s useful for your adventures.]

[After you get along and fall in love in another world, you get a weapon from your partner!? Not like an accessory or something like that?]

[Yes, it seems like monsters appear in the 2-D world, so it might have been a pretty harsh place to live in.]

[I- Is that so… So there are also monsters in the other world.]

At this point, if someone from another world had heard them, there would have been lots of points that they had tsukkomi’d about. First of all, she had only read all the things related to the word “love” from that person’s mind, and yet, there’s a fatal flaw from the information given by Shallow Vernal, someone who looks at everything equally.

That’s right, she only perceives the 2-D game world and the real 3-D world as the same, and since she has only extracted the necessary information, without caring about the quality of each information, depending on who hears it, they may only get severely one-sided information from her.

Unfortunately though, there is no one here who can correct them.-Chapter 34
The context here is that Shiro and Kuro were talking about love, and that topic lead to love in another world, one of the heroes was in love with a woman from the 2-D world. Because Shiro looks at everything equally, she perceives the 2-D game world as no different from the 3-D real world and thus Kuro gets inaccurate knowledge of the 3-D world, cause Shiro didn't differentiate between the 2, there is no such thing as monsters in the real world nor affection points. but to Shiro there is no difference between a game world and reality.

We next get another statement that Shiro sees no difference between the living things she has created, the plants, earth nor the world itself:

[…Please continue.]

[Yes. Errr, if Shiro-san is omniscient and omnipotent, a being that doesn’t have any openings for anyone to take advantage of, I may have been afraid of you. However, Shiro-san may be omnipotent, but you’re not omniscient, right?]

[Yes.]

[That’s why, I guess I’m just thinking about your power as something that makes you Shiro-san? I think I’m not afraid because I can feel that it’s just part of your personality.]

[…………]

Actually, I don’t really know the details why either.

I think I was scared when I first met her, but now, I’m just thinking of Shiro-san as an airheaded cheat… and a very attractive woman.

At the very least, I don’t feel scared, I’m sure I still wouldn’t feel scared in the future.

At my words, Shiro-san stayed silent for a few moments before she spoke again.

[…Indeed, I am not omniscient. On the contrary, I don’t even know myself.]

[…Eh?]

[I can’t see any difference between the living beings, the plants, or the earth… the world I have created. All of them seem to have the same value in my eyes… Am I coldhearted? Do I not… love this world?]-Chapter 148

Kaito goes on to argue that it's not that she is cold hearted for seeing everything as being equal, but that she loves everything equally, and thus isn't cold hearted:

[The opposite?]

[Yes. I think Shiro-san probably loves this world more than anyone else.]

[…Eh?]

As if my statement was too surprising, Shiro-san’s voice just now was clearly filled with emotions. For the first time, there was an inflection in her voice.

Still lying down on her thighs, I move my face and look into Shiro-san’s beautiful golden eyes as I spoke my thoughts.

[Shiro-san loves this world you created with all your heart. Everything that exists in this world can be traced back to Shiro-san. That must be why you’re trying to look at every being the same way? Because the living beings, the plants and the earth are all equally loved by you… Because you don’t see anyone of them being more superior over the other, looking at them with the same eyes that you look at the others, and rarely try to get involved in the world… and by not holding out your hand to help any side, you’re showing them how everyone has the same worth.]

[…………]

[I guess that’s also why? The otherworlder me…”This me who wasn’t born in the world Shiro-san created” really fits the role of someone Shiro-san would get involved with…]-Chapter 148

Now you could take this all as her mindset, and not really that there is any sort of transcendence going on here, except that it's repeated multiple times that there is.

First it is stated that there is a clear and cruel difference in rank between a world's creator and their creations:

[…Ultimate authority——!? Everyone, retreat!]

[Too late! “Judgment of Time and Space”!]

Predicting the threat of the trump card from Chronois’ words, Alice urged the others to leave, but before they could… Chronois activated that power.

What is this ultimate authority? In the first place, the Gods’ power was given to them by the God of Creation, Shallow Vernal. In other words, that ultimate authority is none other than…”the authority that Shallow Vernal herself directly uses”.

Yes, the Supreme Gods had been given a special magic crystal in which Shallow Vernal had directly stored her magic power, filled with the authority of each respective Supreme Gods.

Some of those gathered here may be able to use magic that affects space. Some of them may even be able to use sealing techniques that could invalidate magic that affect space. But even if that’s so, not one of them could resist the power of Shallow Vernal herself.

That is the clear and cruel difference in rank that exists between a world’s creator and her creations.

All of Human-Demon Allied Forces’ movements and thoughts… stopped with the space.-Chapter 633

When Fate tried to take in Shiro's power, Chronois explains that Shiro's power is different from them, and if Fate tries to take it in, her very existence would disappear:

[That’s why… I’m going to do this!]

As she said this, the powerful magic power that Fate had been clad in started weakening. At the same time, Fate’s face started being dyed in pain.

[Guuuhhhh, aaAaaAaaAAAAAhhHHH!?]

[God of Fate… What are you? Wait, don’t tell me—— Stop! Don’t absorb Shallow Vernal-sama’s magic power into your body!]

As Fate screamed louder, her body cracked little by little, emitting a strong light. Looking as if Fate was on the verge of exploding from within, Chronois hurriedly tried to stop her.

[Our magic power is different from that of Shallow Vernal-sama’s! If you take it into your body, your very existence will be “painted over and you’ll disappear”! You won’t just die, you know!? It would be a complete annihilation of your existence! Stop it!!!]

[AaaaAaaaAaaaAaaaAAAAAA!?]

[God of Fate!?]

[Fate-san!!!]

The powers that Shallow Vernal gave the Gods were something like a blessing. It’s as if they’re wearing a membrane made of Shallow Vernal’s magic power on top of their own.

That is all that they were bestowed with. Just as Chronois said, the magic power Shallow Vernal had is of a different caliber. It is only an external boost, and if you take it into your body… The original magic power within your body would be immediately swallowed by Shallow Vernal’s magic power, along with their existence.

If that happens, even Life’s power will no longer be able to revive her. It would mean that the existence of Fate would disappear from the world. And for Fate, such a time draws near.

With the intense pain that seemed to rip through her body, the consciousness of the being known as Fate was being painted in white, disappearing from existence.-Chapter 633

Considering the fact that this difference in rank between Creator and Creations, is shown to the degree that if a creation takes in Shiro, The Creator's power, their very existence would disappear, that basically proves that Shiro's existence itself, is above her creations, and the previous stuff about perceiving all her creations from the plants to the "world" itself as being no different from each other, is very much literal.

If this isn't already enough to convince you, once Fate ascends into the realm of World Creators, she is stated to have transcended time and space:

[!? W- What is this… this magic power!?]

[It’s just like Shallow Vernal-sama’s…]

Sensing the clearly different magic power, Chronois and Life looked astonished. As if in response to their dumbfounded mutters, the light converged and settled on a single point.

[…It was just a bit.]

As her “silvery-white” hair swayed, her beautiful voice echoed through the space, expressing to everyone her definite presence.

[It might be like taking just one step at the foot of a mountain so big that I can’t see the top.]

Her change isn’t only in her hair. Her eyes where her authority dwells… became “purple with a golden pattern in it”… Eyes that are unique to her.

[But yes, I did take a step forward.]

When the light was completely cleared, reigning in the space with her overwhelming sense of presence that seemed to swallow everything, that being——

[…Transcending time, space and life—— I’ve arrived—— to the realm where Shallow Vernal-sama and Underworld King resides.]

God of Fate… No—— the transcendent God called Fate.-Chapter 633

So again the realm of World Creators is one which transcends time and space, and Fate once she reaches that, is even called a transcendent God. So again all this stuff about Creators being in a different rank than creations and perceiving stuff from the earth itself to the literal universe as being the same, is very much about transcendence.

Now if all this wasn't enough, and for example you think world doesn't mean universe or something, later on in the series, Shiro wanted Kaito to ask for her help which he does, she gives him the perspective to be able to look down on the entire universe to observe her creating black holes and big bangs

cce01505f08a8d09b451d771c4cde9fa.png

-Chapter 847

With all this i believe ppl on Incomplete Shiro's level should be Low 1-C.

Higher Dimensions​

If anything this is just support for all that i already said above, when Shiro's Epilogue was being explained it was stated that beings exist that can freely create higher dimensions:

A certain being appeared out of nowhere in one of the many worlds. At first, it did not take any action, continuously staring at the world… before without rhyme nor reason, it brought the world to its end.
The information about this being was passed on to the creators of many worlds by a god with the power called omniscient… but at that time, it was not perceived as a threat.

Because for most of the creators of worlds, erasing a single world is not an impossible task. For those who exist outside the scope of logic… there is nothing noteworthy about omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, being that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and beings that can freely create higher dimensions.

They could easily deal with her… at that time… that was what they thought.

Omnipotent beings, beings that exceed omnipotence, beings that cannot even be described by the word infinite, and even those beings that can create higher dimensions at will… Their worlds were brought to an end and they disappeared.-Chapter 575

The after stories reveals that at the level of Makina, there are no differences in terms of strength:

9db70e54444f4ed6eb60c441fbe0d234.png

-Chapter 938

The only exceptions are Shiro and Nebula, which i will get to below, but what this means is that clearly Makina is one of these beings who can freely create higher dimensions. Makina is far superior to Incomplete Shiro as she is just "Quasi-Omnipotent", while Makina is "Beyond Omnipotent", however this is another showcase of the transcendence that i have been talking about, we already have the notion of a fictitious game world being 2-D, and there being a real 3-D world, pretty clear what a higher dimension would be in all this context.

Nebula The Almightyslayer​

In the afterstories, we are introduced to Nebula who was formerly the top of the gods. She is a being that is absolutely superior to all other beings

41c19240d496ccb2a8553fdb2e133a19.png

-Chapter 938

Now everything i already posted above being accepted, a generic World Creator would be 5-D, and Nebula is at the top of this hierarchy, and has absolute superior over 5-D beings, as she encompasses everything, and whatever she faces she will be a superior version of, all power is useless against her and all power is encompassed in her.

Nebula had no world of her own but subdued as many worlds as there are stars

8b34bca5e2e45d8a7467caa3715b5bc5.png

-Chapter 938

And it's again later explained that whatever she encompasses, she keeps:

e3228fa13cd990fb6fc7d1803693ad88.png

-Chapter 942

This means at a minimum, she would have the power equivalent of like what? Thousands of 5-D beings? Her power is weird, lets say we take this absolute superiority literally, would we say that she would vary between 5-D and 6-D, as her base level would be high into 5-D, but whatever she encounters she will just become superior to due to her encompassing them? That's just a hypothetical of what her tier could look like.

Another variable in this is again Makina and beings like her, Makina has control over a literal infinite army of "Quasi-Omnipotent" and "Omnipotent" beings, which if this is all accepted means she has control over infinite 5-D beings, her rival also had the ability to create infinite clones of himself:

fa884242aa2abfc439af62605aa65ece.png

As already shown above and by this, there aren't really definitive victories at Makina's level, as seen here it's literally infinity vs infinity, the only exceptions that break this logic are Nebula and Shiro, even if Makina has an infinite number of 5-D beings, she would still just get encompassed by Nebula.

What does this all mean for tiering? Not too sure, either Nebula is/can become stupidly high into 5-D, or she is 6-D, not sure on the latter.

The Epilogue​

The Epilogue is already established to have a r>f relationship with everything, it's why Shiro is the be all end all, because compared to her everyone are just character's in a story. So obviously if the "Quasi-Omnipotent" beings are 5-D, The Epilogue and Complete Shiro become 6-D, if we take Nebula's absolute superiority as being 6-D, Shiro then becomes 7-D, which again not too confident about the latter.

Hax Implications​

If this revision passes, the Supreme Gods will have smurf abilities, as i already posted in like the first section, Shiro gave them her own magic, with the authority she uses, thus that ability would be 5-D hax.

The Gods in the final arc were resistant to any status effects because they were wearing Shiro's magic power, thus they have smurf resistances i think.

Alice Ultimate Battle Form, now becomes Low 1-C cause it will eventually let her beat Makina, and Alice has resisted Chronois authority given to her by Shiro, thus she also gets smurf resistances.

TLDR

• "Quasi Omnipotent" Beings become 5-D
  • Nebula is really high into 5-D or 6-D.
  • Complete Shiro is either 6-D or 7-D.
  • Characters will be getting 5-D smurf hax

Accepted​

• Makina is 6-D
  • Nebula is 7-D
  • Complete Shiro is 8-D

Requires More Input​

• Kuro while being a higher dimension being that trivializes space-time, not being able to affect other "worlds/dimensions". If these worlds/dimensions are indeed higher dimensions which is the only thing which makes sense here, what exactly does that mean for Incomplete Shiro and Kuro's rating? When she destroyed those several dimensions, then would those be several higher dimensions?

Last edited:
I pretty much agree with everything neutral on nebula stuff however if the majorities accepted it as 6D count me in too

I agree with majority of this. The 6D Nebula as well as if I read correctly she encompassed everything. Then we have shiro and if her epilogue has r>f difference by default then I can see a 7D for her as well

Considering we have established the difference between higher dimensions to qualify for tier 1 standards, Makina should be 6D(because of higher dimensionS so there are at least two) Nebula 7D and Shiro 8D

Now that you mention it, Makina being one of those beings who can create higher dimensions in the plural would have those implications wouldn't it?

As for Nebula, not too sure how to take her tiering, while nerfed her ability only activates against hostile beings, which as i posted above, she was speculating whether she would retain that power, in the past she would, based on what's said about her full power, looking at it again, all power and beings are within her which is why she is absolute, fighting her is basically fighting everything, she will always be a superior version of what's fighting her.

Thinking about Shiro vs Kuro, it was said that Kuro isn't capable of instantaneous teleportation between worlds and dimensions:

Kuromueina is indeed a woman of diverse powers, and her abilities even rival those of the world’s God of Creation. However, by no means is she omnipotent… She’s a being who had things “she couldn’t do”.

Meanwhile, Shallow Vernal is someone who was almost omnipotent, and this was what made the difference between victory and defeat in their battle.

Shallow Vernal, who created Kuromueina, knows “what she can’t do. Thus, she knows what way she could be advantageous in her fight against Kuromueina.

Kuromueina isn’t capable of instantaneous teleportation between worlds and dimensions. In order to achieve such a thing, she would need a huge teleportation magic circle.

Hence, Shallow Vernal created one world after another… trapping Kuromueina in that world and from another dimension, she would repeatedly attack her, trying to wipe her out together with the world Kuromueina was currently in.-Chapter 635

With all this stuff i posted in the op which would make Kuro 5-D, how do we make sense of this? This here is a range issue, once Kuro uses the Prologue to manipulate possibilities to give herself the range, she destroys several dimensions:

Shallow Vernal repeatedly creates and destroys, shifting between dimensions without pause. Even though it would be difficult for her to completely defeat Kuromueina in this way, it would be enough for her to buy time.

As she was repeating her one-sided attack, she saw a faint flash of light, to which she turned her head away from its trajectory.

The flash of light grazed Shallow Vernal’s cheeks and left a small scratch, but of course, it healed instantly. However, Shallow Vernal stopped moving, inwardly astonished.

The damage from the current strike is negligible… But the fact that “a strike was sent her way” was astonishing.

Shallow Vernal had been attacking from a place Kuromueina shouldn’t be able to attack all along. That’s the reason why she was unable to make a counterattack before… At least, from the capabalities of the Kuromueina that she knows of, this shouldn’t have been possible.

But in reality, such a counterattack came. That’s why Shallow Vernal stopped moving. Immediately afterwards, Kuromueina teleported in front of her, striking her with her fist.

As several dimensions collapsed in the aftermath of her strike, Kuromueina slightly smiled.-Chapter 636

Are the worlds and dimensions in all this context, higher dimensions? When you consider someone who just enters the realm of Creators is transcendent over space-time, and while inferior to Shiro, their nature would still be one that trivializes everything below them into insignificance, how can such a being not be able to traverse worlds?

Before when she was 2-C i made sense of it that while she has ap to destroy multiple universes, she lacks the range, but if she is a higher dimensional being, idk. Only thing which makes sense are that those "worlds" and "dimensions" aren't just mere universes.

So at this point there is general support for 5-D "Quasi Omnipotent" beings, and "6-D" Complete Shiro.

Outstanding issues:

• Makina possibly being 6-D for being able to create higher dimension(s)
  • Nebula possibly being 6-D, for encompassing and always being superior to all beings and abilities, and subsequently Shiro being superior to Nebula in r>f manner, thus 7-D.
  • If Makina is already accepted 6-D, Nebula possibly being be 7-D, and consequently Shiro would be 8-D.
  • Kuro while being a higher dimension being that trivializes space-time, not being able to affect other "worlds/dimensions". If these worlds/dimensions are indeed higher dimensions which is the only thing which makes sense here, what exactly does that mean for Incomplete Shiro and Kuro's rating? When she destroy those several dimensions, then would those be several higher dimensions?

Last edited:
I agree with Nebula being 7D, if Makina is accepted 6D. Which would mean she also broke through incomplete Shiro's ability if I read right, so I agree with 6D Makina as well.

I'll wait to see a bit more for the range issue

"Which would mean she also broke through incomplete Shiro's ability if I read right"

What do you mean by that? If you mean The Epilogue, then it is >Nebula, within the verse it is the be all end all. Incomplete Shiro has The Epilogue so if she is 5-D for example, she would be 6-D with The Epilogue.

Complete Shiro is basically The Epilogue itself, that's the difference between Incomplete Shiro and Complete Shiro, when she was Complete she split her original power, thus creating Kuro, and gave her The Epilogue, but Kuro could never use it to the same effect as Shiro, Kuro then gives it back to Shiro at the end, so while she now has The Epilogue, she still isn't complete cause she isn't one being with Kuro like she was before, and in that state there is no difference between Shiro and The Epilogue, they are one and the same.

Guessing you meant that Nebula being superior to all beings and abilities? If so as i said above then no, she isn't above The Epilogue, just everything else but that. Nebula will always be a superior version of whatever she faces, with the exception of the Epilogue, as they are all encompassed within her.

TLDR

• Nebula is really high into 5-D or 6-D.
  • Complete Shiro is either 6-D or 7-D.
I guess it is fine. Though, I am leaning on the conservative lower dimension rating.

Last edited:
@Elizhaa And this?

So at this point there is general support for 5-D "Quasi Omnipotent" beings, and "6-D" Complete Shiro.

Outstanding issues:

• Nebula possibly being 6-D, for encompassing and always being superior to all beings and abilities, and subsequently Shiro being superior to Nebula in r>f manner, thus 7-D.
  • If Makina is already accepted 6-D, Nebula possibly being be 7-D, and consequently Shiro would be 8-D.
  • Kuro while being a higher dimension being that trivializes space-time, not being able to affect other "worlds/dimensions". If these worlds/dimensions are indeed higher dimensions which is the only thing which makes sense here, what exactly does that mean for Incomplete Shiro and Kuro's rating? When she destroy those several dimensions, then would those be several higher dimensions?

Guess i should update the op so if anyone else who shows up doesn't miss it.

• Requires More Input​

On the early points, I guess it could work. Higher dimensions usually imply at least 2 higher dimensions from what I saw discussed to similar threads. I have seen related cases where Possibly 1-B was on the table.

On the last point, I guess way higher at face value (Low 1-C to 1-B. Edit: low-ball could be Low 1-C). Though, I think it is possible it could chalk the point up to sealing since Kuro was trapped by Shiro or PSI for the range.

Last edited:
1-B is bit much honestly, i would go with the conservative estimate of at least 2 higher dimensions.

Kuro wasn't really trapped, Shiro created worlds and dimensions and then blasted Kuro from other worlds/dimensions as Kuro lacks the ability to travel world's instantaneously, which Shiro knew since Kuro was born from Shiro, looking back, yea she can indeed go to other world's but it takes time, which again is weird for a being who is higher dimensional, side note it makes sense now why world creators have insane cosmic awareness, they know when the past, present and future is being messed with, and can affect all of the above.

At the moment think we can confirm some things:

-Makina is at least 6-D

-Nebula would be 7-D

-Shiro is 8-D.

It's the Kuro thing that needs more discussion here, based on that Kuro level ppl could be 7-D, but idk how to take it, maybe we could go with Low 1-C, Possibly 1-C? As you said we could argue Kuro not being able to affect other dimensions is just PIS, or we could argue, those dimensions are higher dimensions and once she gets the range she destroyed several and is thus 1-C? Seems up to interpretation here.

Depends now doesn't it? Lets say we decide this feat of destroying several dimensions is literally several higher dimensions, Kuro, Incomplete Shiro, Paradis Eden etc become like 7-D.

Alice would be above them as they are only "Quasi-Omnipotent", while she is "Omnipotent", and again Makina is above Alice, we can't really put them on another dimensional level, so basically all of them become 7-D.

Nebula becomes 8-D, and Complete Shiro becomes 9-D, this is the highest i see the characters going for now.

In this scenario Fate would only be 5-D, as she just stepped into the Realm of Creators, and was clearly far inferior to Shiro and Kuro.

In Scenario B, the several dimensions thing, isn't accepted as having enough proof to be 1-C, Kuro, Shiro etc all become 5-D, Makina becomes 6-D, Nebula would be 7-D, Complete Shiro is 8-D.

Or we could just go with Scenario C, which is what i posted previously listing Kuro's feat as a possibly rating, regardless of the method, you could even say Nebula doesn't qualify for being a dimensional level above the others, Complete Shiro will at minimum be 7-D.

Just a question now of which of these is correct.

Ok, will call Dark and Elizhaa back again to see which option they prefer.

@DarkDragonMedeus, @Elizhaa We are almost finished here, we only need input on how to treat Kuro destroying several dimensions.

Option 1: We accept her feat of destroying several dimensions as being literal several higher dimensions, as it doesn't make sense for a higher dimensional being to have been unable to move across mere "worlds", "dimensions", when in verse, higher dimensional beings are portrayed as transcending space-time and trivializing everything below them, even worlds.

Option 2: The feat of destroying several dimensions, doesn't have enough evidence to prove those dimensions are legit higher dimensions, and Kuro not being able to instantly cross them, should be treated as an inconsistency/pis.

Option 3: There are arguments to why the dimensions could be higher dimensions, or why they aren't and thus it's up to interpretation which is correct, thus Kuro's feat should be treated with a possibly rating.

Cool, just waiting on Elizha then, assuming Option 3 is accepted, here is what will happen:

Incomplete Shiro, Paradise Eden, Fate and Kuro become Low 1-C. Fate will not get the possibly 1-C rating, while the others will.

True Form Eden/Makina will become Low 1-C, but 6-D contrasted from the others i mentioned above. I found more evidence while relooking at the explanation of the Epilogue:

[Let me give you a brief description.]
As she said this, Eden-san made a book appear in her hand, casually opened it and showed it to Alice. On its page, there is a drawing of what seems to be a universe.

[For example, let's assume that the beings depicted on this page…… are infinite identical beings in an infinite multidimensional universe, with even higher capabilities of omniscience and omnipotence. One of them can erase multiple galaxies with a single breath, and obliterate worlds with a casual wave of their hand. How would you…… defeat such a being?]

[……An infinitely omnipotent being huh…… I honestly couldn't think of any. I might be able to pull off their authority and take them down one of them, but they'll just make up for it soon enough…… With its infinite numbers, it's impossible for me to defeat all of her bodies at the same time. I mean, in the first place, is it even possible to defeat such a being?]

[I, at least, wouldn't be able to beat such a being. Well then, as to what Shallow Vernal would do against such a being…… it's very simple. All she will do is this.]

Saying that, Eden "closed" the book.-Chapter 545

This infinite identical being was actually Makina's rival, who Makina stalemated

fa884242aa2abfc439af62605aa65ece.png

-Chapter 760

This guy Makina fought created that "multi-dimensional universe", and we know beings on Makina's can create higher dimensions, so clearly multi-dimensional here, means higher dimensional. So not only do we have a statement that beings exist that can create higher dimensions, and then that on the level of Makina, would be those beings, we have an actual instance proving all this. So yea 6-D for Makina level ppl.

Last edited:
Great, with that we can conclude this.

I will put all this information i posted here in a blog, and then apply the changes.

Makina should be 6D(because of higher dimensionS so there are at least two) Nebula 7D and Shiro 8D
i don't really get why Makina is 6D in this case. I mean why do we consider the phrase ''higher dimensions'' as (atleast) 2 higher dimensions that ''stacked''( i.e 1 of the 2 dimensions is (dimensionally) higher than the other) aka 6D rather than just (atleast) 2 higher dimensions having the same dimensionality aka 2 x 5D at the minimum.
this is just my personal question so please feel free to correct if i made a mistake

Changes were already applied.

There is other stuff to bring up ie Worlds Creators not only having passive power null (this is already on their profiles), but also resistance to all their abilities, but that's for another thread.

That said regarding the level of "Omnipotent" beings, Makina's rival had an infinite number of bodies, in that infinite multidimensional universe, Makina couldn't beat all of them, and thus made her own infinite army.

Individually as a being that is "Beyond Omnipotence", True Form Makina is stronger than an "Omnipotent" being, but when it's an infinite number of them vs her, there is nothing she can except create her own army, this means at the very least "Omnipotent" beings would have to be on the same dimensional level as Makina, or its some weird range issue, where she doesn't have the range? Which wouldn't make sense since Makina herself is one the same level as the guy who created that infinite multidimensional universe in the same place, and can herself create higher dimensions, so only the former makes sense i think.

Individually as a being that is "Beyond Omnipotence", True Form Makina is stronger than an "Omnipotent" being, but when it's an infinite number of them vs her, there is nothing she can except create her own army, this means at the very least "Omnipotent" beings would have to be on the same dimensional level as Makina,
suggsverse tier writing
so only the former makes sense i think.
i agree because from what i read, she can't defeat them because they're just too much for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back