• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
While the LN and WN are pretty much the same story, stuff is introduced earlier, while others are expanded upon, most of what i propose here is also in the WN, it's the Supreme God stuff that's new.

Illness

Dimensional Storage

Has a magic box to store items

[No, nooooo~~]

She really is just like a holy mother. However, I wonder what this sense of defeat I’m feeling…

The onigiris are super delicious. The garnishes are all the ones I like, and the size and shape makes them easy to eat.

[They were very delicious.]

[I’m glad to hear thaaaaaat. We also have teaaaaaa.]

[…Thank you.]

There was even a warm green tea being served… This was more than a satisfactory meal. Errr, I’m thanking Illness-san for all the help she’s given me… should be the case, right? Rather than thanking her, it feels like I’m being cared after even more… That aside, Illness-san. So you do have your own magic box huh… She really did just entrust the luggage with me to raise me up.-Volume 6, Chapter 4

Lilia

Pseudo-Flight

Can kick the air

39781d57c27dd73665d3c416e87d1f95.png

-Volume 3, Chapter 3

Alice

Statistic Amplification

Has magic which can boost her speed

[Your premise is wrong to begin with. It’s true that Humans are inferior to most Demons in terms of physical ability if you just look at them as a race. However, that doesn’t mean that there are no Humans who can defeat Demons~~]

As Alice speaks as she flippantly laughs at him, Sieglinde, who was watching this situation which looks like she’s completely overpowering this Baron-level high-ranked Demon with Kaito from a distance, opens her mouth in astonishment.

[How… strong.]

[Sieg-san, is that magic?]

[Yes, it’s probably magic that only increases her speed to the limit… But at such a tremendous speed, it shouldn’t be possible to control it with the kinetic vision of the Humans but…]-Volume 4, Chapter 4

Supernatural Willpower

Has a strong heart which allowed her to defeat the the upper echelons using fighting spirit and willpower,
It had been a little while since Ein-san left and I was thinking about leaving too, when Alice spoke to me in a calm voice.

[Kaito-san, do you remember… when I asked you if there’s power dwelling within our hearts?]

[Eh? Yeah, I think it was when we met at the gate, right?]

The words Alice told me in the form of the Phantasmal King when we encountered each other for the third time at the gate after I returned from the Demon Realm. At that time, I hadn’t thought much about it, but Alice seems to want to tell me something.

[…There’s power dwelling in the heart. If your heart is strong, you can perform as many miracles as you want.]

[…Alice?]

[These are the words of an idiot who was weak and not strong enough… defeating the upper echelons using fighting spirit and willpower, and along with the bonds she formed and some few tricks, before she knew it, she was called a “hero”. Please take this to heart.]

[…Got it.]

I didn’t know what the heck her analogy was about. However, I don’t know if that’s something that strangely happened in real life or not, because it sounds as if that is something she had personally experienced. Speaking of which, she also mentioned that phrase “the world I was in”…It seems that Alice still has a few more secrets she’s hiding.-Volume 6, Chapter 2

Chronois

Water Walking

Can stand on top of the ocean

She suddenly started saying outrageous stuff again!? Please don’t read all the strange memories I have in my memories, will you!? I mean, it’s true that there were such cliches back in my world… but just because it exists, please don’t do it yourself.

[…That’s no good.]

[That won’t do! Shallow Vernal-sama! Please don’t make such immoral acts!]

[…Why are you here, Chronois-san?]

[…I searched all the world’s oceans… I guess searching around the world would even make me tired huh…]

Chronois-san suddenly appears, standing on top of the sea, flusteredly talking Shiro-san out of doing it. It seems that after Shiro-san announced that we were going to the sea and disappeared, she searched all the world’s oceans,and looking closely, I could see sweat on her forehead and her shoulders moving up and down. It’s just, errr, it might be bad for me to say this… If you’re going to stand on top of the ocean, please don’t stand in the waters in front of me. Ummm… I can see it.-Volume 5, Chapter 4

Shea

Power Nullification

Can cut apart the magic technique itself of magic

750303741d0b78075b2114a18b01897d.png

-Volume 6, Chapter 2

Fate

Power Nullification

When she is serious and uses her eyes that see fate, not only does she see the future, but also her Authority of Fate extends to the entire world, and within her domain, no abilities can be used without her permission

[…That’s a scary power. I guess those eyes of yours were “the eyes who see fate” huh…]

Fate, whose eyes became golden… showing her seriousness, can tamper with not only the fate of the present, but also the fate of the future. In other words, Fate can sense Shalltear’s future. Where they will attack, and where to aim so that her attack will never be evaded… She can sense all of it, and make use of it to see the path to defeating Shalltear in the shortest possible time. Moreover, that isn’t all. As Shalltear brought forth a magic circle in one hand to counterattack, the magic circle broke like glass.

[Uweehh!?]

[…There’s no way you’d be able to invoke spells. The area within the reaches of my Authority of Fate is my domain. As long as you’re within the territory I rule, spells will never be activated without my permission. And within the range of my Authority, “there’s no one in the world”…who’d be able to escape from me. Now then, I suppose it’s time to end this.]

[…The heck is with this God’s scale of attack… She trying to destroy the entire God Realm or something!?]

With Fate’s nonchalant words… shining crystals appeared around the God’s body, dyeing the God Realm in red. Thereupon, a rain of destruction… a multitude of meteorites began raining down on the God Realm.

[The Gods won’t be harmed by my attack… That’s what “I have decided after all”. As for the damage to the God Realm, God of Life can just repair them later.]-Volume 6, Chapter 2

Things to note here, Fate is stated to be the strongest God, and Alice was sent specifically to counter her, meaning only she could do it

[…Ahh, geez, it’s really tough having a serious God as an opponent.]

While watching Fate’s overwhelming authority over everything within her domain, Shalltear’s expression didn’t turn grim at all.

[…We’ve already expected that you’re the strongest Supreme God… That’s the reason why I’m here.]

[You thought you could beat me? You’re really a clown… Such a future is—– Eh?]

[Can you keep this a secret… After all, this is a “magic that doesn’t exist in this world”…]-Volume 6, Chapter 2

What does this mean? It means Isis wouldn't have been able to beat Fate, who would have shut down her magic aura of death.

The magic aura of death affected Kaito who is blessed by Shiro, when every other ability he has come across he has resisted no issues, and being blessed by Shiro he like Fate in the final arc, is wearing her magic power, that's what grants the resistances, and it's that said magic power from Shiro which was said to be on a different rank than her creations, and it is what Fate took into her body, to become a World Creator, transcending time and space.

So essentially this is smurf hax.

Isis Remnant

Death Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation

She already has these abilities, however it's important to mention her "Snowfield of Death", it forcibly drags her opponent into a space which falls snow which kills her opponent

[…In that case… I suppose… I should also… get serious.]

[…What did you say…]

However, for Kuromueina’s sake, Isis also couldn’t afford to let Life pass. With her words, the bluish white magic power she had been clad earlier became murkier, transforming into an ominous black as she created a huge magic circle.

[…Snowfield of Death.]

[!? This is… a Large-Scale Spatial Barrier…]

With the invocation of Isis’ magic, the scenery around them drastically changed. A snowfield, covering the world in snow…”black snow” where not even a single tree can grow…

The Large-Scale Spatial Barrier… After witnessing the highest level of Great Magic being casted, a magic that drags the opponent into a space created by a caster, Life became even more vigilant as she started to quickly think.

(Even though the ground is white as snow, the snow descending from the skies was black… It doesn’t seem like a space created with that sinister magic power of hers would be anything good. If it’s possible, I would have liked to just crush this space… but it seems like that would be difficult.)-Volume 6, Chapter 2

This is potent enough to kill Supreme Gods who already have resistance to her normal magic aura

[…Descending from the skies… are the snow of death… If your hand touches them, your hand dies… If your foot touches them, your foot dies… However… for you to touch a large amount of snow… for the effect to finally appear… I suppose that’s to be expected… from a Supreme God.]

[Kuhh, this is…]

Yes. The black snow that descends in this space is created by the magic power of death. The magic power of death in these snow was extremely compressed and dense, that it was effective even to powerful people like Life. Because of it’s high-density compression, the area that can be killed by a single snowflake is small. However, if the snow kills a part of your body, you wouldn’t be able to move and there wouldn’t be anything after that. The hailing snow of death hails them to their death. And with increased vigor, the black snow began swallowing up Life’s body.-Volume 6, Chapter 2

Life

Resistance to Spatial Manipulation

Already posted this in the Isis section, but if Isis wasn't the best in the world at magic techniques, Life would have been able to break out of her spatial ability

(Even though the ground is white as snow, the snow descending from the skies was black… It doesn’t seem like a space created with that sinister magic power of hers would be anything good. If it’s possible, I would have liked to just crush this space… but it seems like that would be difficult.)

As opposed to Life, who specializes in melee combat, Isis specializes in magical combat. Being the greatest in the world when it comes to magic techniques, even a Supreme God like Life would take a long time to release herself from this space. And currently, she had no time to waste.-Volume 6, Chapter 2

Type 5 Immortality and Mid-Godly Regeneration

In the final arc, we saw Isis vs Life and that Isis couldn't kill her, however in the LN, we see a bit more of the first fight between the 2, than what was shown in the WN.

[…This is… the end.]

Seeing Life engulfed in black snow, Isis was confident of her victory and was about to deactivate the space… but the pulse of magic power that she felt immediately afterwards made her stop.

[…Let me correct your one misunderstanding.]

[…How… come…]

In front of the astonished Isis, Life stood up and brushed away the black snow on her body.

[You’re not fighting just a mere creature, you’re fighting a “God”. I govern life itself, and there’s no one in this world who could kill me, except Shallow Vernal-sama.]

Yes, Life… is immortal. The concept of death doesn’t exist for she who is the God of Life. Even if a part of her body were to be killed, the person herself could never be killed. Even the parts of her body that have been killed will also be resurrected in just a short time due to her authority over life.

[ ! ? ]

[…Well then, I don’t have much time to waste, so let’s continue.]

In response to Life raising her stance, Isis also prepared a number of magic circles around her. The battle between Isis, the Specter clad in death and brings all creations to their death, and Life, the immortal God who has an indestructible body and infinite regenerative ability became increasingly fierce within the isolated space.-Volume 6, Chapter 2

Isis used her death hax to kill Life, but Life just regenerates as she is immortal, the concept of death not existing for her. Only Shiro can kill her, and thus clearly Isis can't permanently erase her from existence, which is apart of her skillset.

Kuro

Portal Creation

She should have this in her 1st key

7074a6d0fce9ac514ce0c8e617bc0788.png

-Volume 2, Chapter 4

Fear/Mind Manipulation

She already has these abilities, but what's relevant here is scaling, Kuro's killing intent>Isis magic aura, again smurf hax

20d5eb8745fed725cfcf7f1a65fa99b9.png

Kaito

Supernatural Willpower

Felt Isis's magic aura of death, and yet still had the willpower to adapt to it

25367f5b9e8611fb213bf8e7ad95b14d.png

-Volume 2, Chapter 3

Despite Kuro intending to make him scared of her, Kaito won't ever be afraid of her

e9f19e44d7deeefadc04d3d8bd771fdc.png

Note Base Kuro's aura was already above Isis and this is her Former True Form which is even above that, and yet still Kaito didn't get scared.

Shiro

Aura

Again this is another scaling thing, she already has this ability.

9b52125de2cea81e58f355b1fc9dad21.png

Just a slight bit of her displeasure drifting with her magic power which she normal emits, is enough to cause Chronois to shake uncontrollably, same Chronois who can resist Isis magic aura.

Concept and Law Manipulation For Supreme Gods​

-An authority is an ability given to a God by Shiro, and something they govern. It lets a God control the very concept itself, that they govern.
-Using sports as a comparison, magic is an art that allows the athletes to improve, while the authority allows them to manipulate the rules of the game itself
-Causality manipulation can be used by people like Alice, however if Alice and Fate tried to manipulate causality at the same time, Fate will always win, because authorities are the very rules themselves, it's irrelevant even if Alice is far stronger than Fate
[Authorities are inherent abilities of Gods, directly given to them by the absolute God of the world, Shallow Vernal-sama. At the same time, authority is also something that the Gods govern. The fact that Gods were referred to as “God of 〇〇〇” denotes the authority they govern.]

[Ehhh~~ In that case, how is that any different from magic?]

[Yes, they may be similar, but they’re also very different. The authority allows them control over the concept itself, so it’s a higher power than magic.]

[Teach. Please teach us in an easier to understand way.]

[Let’s see. If I were to compare it to sport, magic is an art that allows the athletes to improve, while the authority allows them to manipulate the rules of the game itself, or something like that? In the first place, in relation to existence, authorities are far higher.]

While explaining what authority is, Alice began drawing pictures on the blackboard. Drawn on it was chibified Fate-san and Alice, and some dice.

[Let’s take Fate-san’s authority over fate as an example. First off all, the principle itself, Principle of Causality Manipulation can be used even by the upper ranks of the High-ranking Demons. There are even magic that allows you to see the future and manipulate the principle of causality.]

[Arehh? Then, wouldn’t magic, that could do the same thing as an authority, be superior?]

[Of course, even though it can’t do everything, magic does allow them to use such abilities. For example, if I wanted to determine the outcome of this dice roll, I could easily do that. In this situation, here’s a question. What would happen if Fate-san and I were to use our abilities to determine the roll of this die? If I try to get a one and Fate-san tries to get a six… What do you think would happen?]

[Hmmm… I guess that would depend on who’s stronger among you two huh?]

Indeed, even Ein-san can manipulate time, which makes me understand that what can be done with authority can also be done with magic. But then, I can’t tell the difference between magic and authority anymore. As I was thinking that, Fate-san asked Alice to explain again, which she reiterated with an explanation that’s easier to understand.

[As a matter of fact, that isn’t the case. Even if I’m many times stronger than Fate-san, in this case, the six that Fate-san determined will always come out. It’s the truth of the world that authority would always be superior to magic… That is because authorities are the rules themselves. Thus, even if a magic and an authority were to do the same thing, the authority will always take precedence.]-Volume 6, Chapter 6

It is also said that authorities are reproductions of Shiro's power itself, and Shiro is the God of the World, the highest power, the absolute rules of the world

Indeed, Fate-san’s authority that allows her to interfere with the principle of causality sounded like it could do anything. In short, except towards those whom her authority is ineffective, Fate-san holds absolute supremacy over all others… Unnn, I don’t need to think about this again, she had an incredible cheat. In contrast to that, Chronois-san’s authority of time has a very powerful effect, but it probably only allows her to do a limited number of things.

[Ahh, by the way, one more thing. Why are authorities superior to magic in the first place?]

[It’s simple. The authorities are reproductions of Shallow Vernal-sama’s power itself. Shallow Vernal-sama is the God of the world, the highest power in the world.]

I see, Shiro-san certainly was the God who created this world. In other words, it would make sense that Shiro-san’s power is the absolute rules of this world and the most powerful.

(In other words… I am the rules.)-Volume 6, Chapter 6

Not sure if basically being copies of Shiro's power would essentially make authorities smurf hax, however them being copies of Shiro's power, and authorities being conceptual in nature means Shiro's power is conceptual in natural, and there are like thousands of Gods who govern various different things from the Earth, Sky and even Disaster so Shiro basically has conceptual control over everything.

This should also add concept and law resistance to anyone who resist a God's authority ie Kaito and Alice.

Type 1 Conceptual Manipulation for Fate and World Creators​

A God's authority lets them control the concept they govern, ie the God of Fate has conceptual control over fate

[Authorities are inherent abilities of Gods, directly given to them by the absolute God of the world, Shallow Vernal-sama. At the same time, authority is also something that the Gods govern. The fact that Gods were referred to as “God of 〇〇〇” denotes the authority they govern.]

[Yes, they may be similar, but they’re also very different. The authority allows them control over the concept itself, so it’s a higher power than magic.]

[Let’s see. If I were to compare it to sport, magic is an art that allows the athletes to improve, while the authority allows them to manipulate the rules of the game itself, or something like that? In the first place, in relation to existence, authorities are far higher.]

While explaining what authority is, Alice began drawing pictures on the blackboard. Drawn on it was chibified Fate-san and Alice, and some dice.

[Let’s take Fate-san’s authority over fate as an example. First off all, the principle itself, Principle of Causality Manipulation can be used even by the upper ranks of the High-ranking Demons. There are even magic that allows you to see the future and manipulate the principle of causality.]

[Arehh? Then, wouldn’t magic, that could do the same thing as an authority, be superior?]

[Of course, even though it can’t do everything, magic does allow them to use such abilities. For example, if I wanted to determine the outcome of this dice roll, I could easily do that. In this situation, here’s a question. What would happen if Fate-san and I were to use our abilities to determine the roll of this die? If I try to get a one and Fate-san tries to get a six… What do you think would happen?]

Indeed, even Ein-san can manipulate time, which makes me understand that what can be done with authority can also be done with magic. But then, I can’t tell the difference between magic and authority anymore. As I was thinking that, Fate-san asked Alice to explain again, which she reiterated with an explanation that’s easier to understand.

[As a matter of fact, that isn’t the case. Even if I’m many times stronger than Fate-san, in this case, the six that Fate-san determined will always come out. It’s the truth of the world that authority would always be superior to magic… That is because authorities are the rules themselves. Thus, even if a magic and an authority were to do the same thing, the authority will always take precedence.]-Volume 6, Chapter 6

These authorities are reproductions of Shiro's power itself, and Shiro is the God of the World, the highest power, the absolute rules of the world

Indeed, Fate-san’s authority that allows her to interfere with the principle of causality sounded like it could do anything. In short, except towards those whom her authority is ineffective, Fate-san holds absolute supremacy over all others… Unnn, I don’t need to think about this again, she had an incredible cheat. In contrast to that, Chronois-san’s authority of time has a very powerful effect, but it probably only allows her to do a limited number of things.

[Ahh, by the way, one more thing. Why are authorities superior to magic in the first place?]

[It’s simple. The authorities are reproductions of Shallow Vernal-sama’s power itself. Shallow Vernal-sama is the God of the world, the highest power in the world.]

I see, Shiro-san certainly was the God who created this world. In other words, it would make sense that Shiro-san’s power is the absolute rules of this world and the most powerful.

Being reproductions/copies, clearly the gods authorities aren't the same as Shiro, however even being copies their authorities are said to be the highest power, cause Shiro's power is the highest.

Here is where it mentions the "ultimate authorities" used by the Supreme Gods in the Final arc

[…Ultimate authority——!? Everyone, retreat!]

[Too late! “Judgment of Time and Space”!]

Predicting the threat of the trump card from Chronois’ words, Alice urged the others to leave, but before they could… Chronois activated that power.

What is this ultimate authority? In the first place, the Gods’ power was given to them by the God of Creation, Shallow Vernal. In other words, that ultimate authority is none other than…”the authority that Shallow Vernal herself directly uses”.

Yes, the Supreme Gods had been given a special magic crystal in which Shallow Vernal had directly stored her magic power, filled with the authority of each respective Supreme Gods.

Some of those gathered here may be able to use magic that affects space. Some of them may even be able to use sealing techniques that could invalidate magic that affect space. But even if that’s so, not one of them could resist the power of Shallow Vernal herself.

That is the clear and cruel difference in rank that exists between a world’s creator and her creations.

All of Human-Demon Allied Forces’ movements and thoughts… stopped with the space.-Chapter 633
The ultimate authorities given to the Supreme Gods in the Final Arc, were the authorities that Shiro herself directly used. And this authority has a clear and cruel difference in rank between it and Shiro's creations. Obviously ultimate authorities>authorities and basically also all Shiro's creations.

Fate who ascended into the realm of World Creators chose to alter the past so Chronois ultimate authority never hit, rather than try to nullify it
Fate, who had grown stronger……. No. Fate, who has evolved to a stronger being, turned her gold-patterned purple eyes to the Gods, before lightly waving her hand to them.

Thereupon, the Human-Demon Allied Forces who should have been restrained by Chronois’ Judgment was released.

[……This is impossible……You deactivated…… Shallow Vernal’s authority?]

[I didn’t deactivate it. I just decided…… “that your magic didn’t hit right from the start”.]

[From the start…… Could it be, God of Fate, that you just altered the past……]

[It’s just as I told you. I’ve transcended time, space and life…… “I can alter, even the fate of the past”.]

[Wha!?]

Having stepped into the realm of the World-creating Gods…… the realm of near omnipotence, Fate altered the past all too easily.

However, since she was still far from the likes of Shallow Vernal, Kuromueina and Eden, she chose to alter the event to make it like the Judgment never hit from the beginning, rather than canceling out a spell made from Shallow Vernal’s magic power.-Chapter 636
This is the Fate who has transcended time and space by taking in Shiro's authority over Fate, and we know Shiro's power is conceptual. With all this Fate should have CM Type 1, but only over the concept of fate, while other World Creators who scale higher like Shiro would be able to control far more concepts.

Last edited:
If LN and WN have different stuff then shouldn't it be separated in 2 profiles WN/LN like other japanese series have?

If LN and WN have different stuff then shouldn't it be separated in 2 profiles WN/LN like other japanese series have?
Both LN and WN has an overall same story but some parts at WN that was omitted were explained further at LN so I think it's fine to not separate it

Isis can erase people from existence, yet can't kill Life who has infinite regeneration and is beyond the concept of death.

As for the LN and WN, the LN just expands on stuff, like most of what I proposed are in both versions, the differences is that the LN expands on stuff ie Gods vs 6 Kings, in the WN the fight wasn't fully shown, while the LN shows it.

Splitting between LN and WN is unnecessary I think.

Yes.

Isis generic hax has been used to erase things from existence, what she used on Life was an enhanced version, yet Life didn't stay dead.

Do you have a scan of her whole body and soul dying? I am not seeing that in the passage you quoted

As it's shown on her profile, Isis can kill both body and soul of black bears with her normal active hax, hax she uses here is above that, Life then states that only Shiro can kill her.

I thought Life already has mid-godly regen since before? Also, since it's already confirmed that Shiro has conceptual control over everything, does this give anything to her like CM type 1 or it still isn't qualify? Also since Shiro confirmed has law manip too since supreme gods or even high-ranking gods has it, does this also gives world creators resistance to law manip too?

Last edited:
It does give them resistance to concept and law hax
I know they already resist concept hax, but does this gives them CM type 1 and resistance to it or not since i haven't get my head around CM type 1's qualification

Last edited:
So at my pc now, will address stuff 1 by 1, first:

@Confluctor Here is Isis killing some Black Bears, killing literally everything from their bones to cells, and even their souls

[………”Die”.]
At that moment, the magic power of death from Isis’s body… along with violence she was originally capable of, was released.
The magic power of death, filled with clear killing intent, was released along with her powerful words, and affected by Isis’s tremendous rage, it gives her targets a vicious and cruel death.
From the time those were unleashed, there was just less than a second before the Black Bears’ lives were hunted down.
However, in that short amount of time, the Black Bears would experience tens of millions of deaths.
The tips of their fur died, their skin died, their flesh died, their blood died, their bones died, and every single cell in their body died.
The moment of death, an irresistible and despair-filled death tasted within that extremely compressed time.
At that moment of death’s utter annihilations of their bodies, if there was still a shred of emotion left in the Black Bears, the beasts would only have one though—— Ahh, I’m finally dead…
The magic power of death, unleashed filled with her powerful killing intent, completely killed the existence of the Black Bears, not to mention their bodies, death was conferred even to their souls.
In other words——- It was a complete “annihilation”.
Just as Isis declared, not even a drop of their blood would remain in this world, as the Black Bears disappeared before her eyes.
However, Isis’s anger did not end with the annihilation of the beasts in front of her eyes.
Her magic power of death covered the entire Elven Forest, and ate away the targets of her rage, uprooting all the Black Bears in the forest.
In just a few seconds of time, the Death King had just said one word… But today, as of this moment, the Black Bears that inhabited the vast forest, feared as vermins, became extinct—– from the Elven Forest.-Chapter 78

Now Isis does this uses her magic aura of death which she was born with, she simply released it from her body. What i posted in the op is Isis using a very concentrated version of her magic aura of death, and yet she can't kill Life, as only Shiro can kill her.

@Noneless21 Life already has mid-godly, i am just proposing we move it to her first key.

CM type 1 has always been complicated. The gods authorities are just reproductions of Shiro's power, which is the highest power. Being reproductions they obviously aren't equal to Shiro's power, this is proven in the Final Arc, when a differentiation is made between the God's power and the authority that Shiro herself uses.

If we are going with the obvious that Shiro's power>God's authority which are conceptual, and that Shiro's power/authority is what created the world, and it's one which transcends the world, i guess i can see the logic of CM type 1, but this needs input from people who understand this concept stuff.

World Creators would get law resistance yes.

@Noneless21 Life already has mid-godly, i am just proposing we move it to her first key.

CM type 1 has always been complicated. The gods authorities are just reproductions of Shiro's power, which is the highest power. Maybe? Being reproductions they obviously aren't equal to Shiro's power, this is proven in the Final Arc, when a differenciation is made between the God's power and the authority that Shiro directly uses.

If we are going with the obvious that Shiro's power>God's authority which are conceptual, and tShiro's power/authority is what created the world, and it's one which transcends the world, i guess i can see the logic of CM type 1, but this needs input from people who understand this concept stuff.

World Creators would get law resistance yes.
I see i see, i understand most of it and yeah we need more inputs about possibility of CM type 1 as even now after i ask to some people at this website, i still can't get around my head at CM type 1

Will just make a summary post for the CM type 1 stuff for other ppl to evaluate whenever they decide to:

A God's authority lets them control the concept they govern, ie the God of Fate has conceptual control over fate

These authorities are reproductions of Shiro's power itself, and Shiro is the God of the World, the highest power, the absolute rules of the world

Being repoductions/copies, clearly the gods authorities aren't the same as Shiro, howver even being copies their authorities are said to be the highest power, cause Shiro's power is the highest.

Here is where it mentions the "ultimate authorities" used by the Supreme Gods in the Final arc

[…Ultimate authority——!? Everyone, retreat!]

[Too late! “Judgment of Time and Space”!]

Predicting the threat of the trump card from Chronois’ words, Alice urged the others to leave, but before they could… Chronois activated that power.

What is this ultimate authority? In the first place, the Gods’ power was given to them by the God of Creation, Shallow Vernal. In other words, that ultimate authority is none other than…”the authority that Shallow Vernal herself directly uses”.

Yes, the Supreme Gods had been given a special magic crystal in which Shallow Vernal had directly stored her magic power, filled with the authority of each respective Supreme Gods.

Some of those gathered here may be able to use magic that affects space. Some of them may even be able to use sealing techniques that could invalidate magic that affect space. But even if that’s so, not one of them could resist the power of Shallow Vernal herself.

That is the clear and cruel difference in rank that exists between a world’s creator and her creations.

All of Human-Demon Allied Forces’ movements and thoughts… stopped with the space.-Chapter 633
The ultimate authorities given to the Supreme Gods in the Final Arc, were the authorities that Shiro herself directly used. And this authority has a clear and cruel difference in rank between it and Shiro's creations. Obviously ultimate authorities>authorities and basically also all Shiro's creations.

Fate who ascended into the realm of World Creators chose to alter the past so Chronois ultimate authority never hit, rather than try to nullify it
Fate, who had grown stronger……. No. Fate, who has evolved to a stronger being, turned her gold-patterned purple eyes to the Gods, before lightly waving her hand to them.

Thereupon, the Human-Demon Allied Forces who should have been restrained by Chronois’ Judgment was released.

[……This is impossible……You deactivated…… Shallow Vernal’s authority?]

[I didn’t deactivate it. I just decided…… “that your magic didn’t hit right from the start”.]

[From the start…… Could it be, God of Fate, that you just altered the past……]

[It’s just as I told you. I’ve transcended time, space and life…… “I can alter, even the fate of the past”.]

[Wha!?]

Having stepped into the realm of the World-creating Gods…… the realm of near omnipotence, Fate altered the past all too easily.

However, since she was still far from the likes of Shallow Vernal, Kuromueina and Eden, she chose to alter the event to make it like the Judgment never hit from the beginning, rather than canceling out a spell made from Shallow Vernal’s magic power.-Chapter 636
This is the Fate who has transcended time and space. This new context of things, puts Shiro's power as being something that's conceptual in nature, the highest power in the world, now question is, does it qualify for CM type 1?

Last edited:
I agree with this

about Shiro, even tho im in the earlier volumes, the fact that her power is conceptual, copies of it also should be unless stated otherwise
As it's shown on her profile, Isis can kill both body and soul of black bears with her normal active hax, hax she uses here is above that, Life then states that only Shiro can kill her.
Speaking of that, means Shiro should have mid-godly negation even excluding The Epilogue.
agreed then

So at my pc now, will address stuff 1 by 1, first:

@Confluctor Here is Isis killing some Black Bears, killing literally everything from their bones to cells, and even their souls

Now Isis does this uses her magic aura of death which she was born with, she simply released it from her body. What i posted in the op is Isis using a very concentrated version of her magic aura of death, and yet she can't kill Life, as only Shiro can kill her.
Oh that works better.

Ignote my deleted message lol

@Elizhaa
Will just make a summary post for the CM type 1 stuff for other ppl to evaluate whenever they decide to:

Being repoductions/copies, clearly the gods authorities aren't the same as Shiro, howver even being copies their authorities are said to be the highest power, cause Shiro's power is the highest.

This is the Fate who has transcended time and space. This new context of things, puts Shiro's power as being something that's conceptual in nature, the highest power in the world, now question is, does it qualify for CM type 1?

Well Fate is the God of Fate and has control over the concept of Fate.

By taking in Shiro's power, which is conceptual, Fate was able to transcend space and time.

So based on what you said, CM Type 1 would be fine then as Shiro's power, which is conceptual, is the highest power in the world beyond her creations, and even time and space itself.

Also this would apply to Fate i think, as the Supreme Gods such as herself were given a crystal with the authority Shiro uses, that crystal had their respective authorities; Fate got the authority of fate, Chronois got time, Life got life.

Here is that was said after Fate ascended:

"I told you. I’ve transcended time, space and life…… “I can alter, even the fate of the past”."

Fate took into her body, Shiro's authority over fate itself, and it's what let her transcend space and time, which is why she now can alter the fate of the past, think clearly Fate has CM Type 1, but it just lets her control fate alone, meanwhile someone like Shiro has control over far more concepts, as her power which is conceptual, is what created the entire world.

Alright; I will close the thread since changes were made and there were no other inputs for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back