• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For now atleast I think its safe to say Nebula is Multiversal with pretty much every hax in the verse except for epilogue and prologue (I think) and last story

Pretty much, every hax and every resistance yea.

How far is the author gonna take this is the question, The Epilogue i mean, it was introduce as this power that's absolute, kills everything and everyone, now we have Nebula as a being who has pretty much every ability and resistance in verse, but against The Epilogue it's meaningless.

Alice can infinitely evolve to become a version of herself that can win, which Makina also has, but seems even that won't let her beat the top of the World Creators, just a stalemate, but Nebula is the TheAlmightyslayer who has every ability, including Alice and Makina's reactive evolution on steroids as she will always become a superior version of whatever she is facing, but The Epilogue is just too much....

Right now you can chalk it up to the dimensional difference between them, that no matter what abilities or power there is in verse, to the Epilogue it's fiction, but if we get some proof and explanation about the higher dimensions in verse, suddenly you could have Makina being 5-D, Nebula being 6-D, and The Epilogue being 7-D, who even knows how far the author could take it, but we will see if we even get anything more about the verse cosmology.

apparently Shiro can revive whatever she erased through her Plot Hax and modify their powers.

What if Shiro revives all the billions of worlds she ended and giftwraps it to Kaito 🤔.
She has to compete with Makina somehow xD

Last edited:
If I think about it.

Nebula is like Yog Sothoth of the "Isekai at Peace" universe as she encompasses everything.

Shallow Vernal being an AirHead is like Azathoth the supreme god.

Makina would be closest to Shub-Niggurath.

xD

apparently Shiro can revive whatever she erased through her Plot Hax amd modify their powers.

What if Shiro revives all the billions of worlds she ended and giftwraps it to Kaito 🤔.
She has to compete with Makina somehow xD

Moreover, in new chapter, Eden explain that Main body Nebula can destroy the entire world Shiro because her power is too strong, It’s like you’re trying to cram a sea in a cup!

And the fact that Shiro can alter the being of the Ultimate God herself, Nebula, means that no one can resist her alteration.

So yeah, maybe Shiro should get Power Modification because she can alter and modified Nebula power, even her very being after she revived Nebula.

Last edited:
It was said before that everyone are just characters in a story and Shiro is the reader, and thus once the story is ended only the reader can reopen it, makes sense why she can resurrect beings she has ended, she can rewrite the story however she wants, nerfing Nebula and sealing her abilities, definitely power modification.

As for Nebula, she is said to have ruled over many multiverses, and the way she is described, as encompassing everything and beyond everything, she is definitely multiversal.

Nebula thinks being Kaito's guard is below her, but i think we all know where this is going, singularity gonna singularity, she is gonna hate him at first then get all tsundere about liking him,

Lmao, i thought Nebula was gonna go tsundere, but nope as soon as she saw Kaito, the singularity strikes again, instantly in love.

Either that or Shiro is messing with her perception, but doubt it.

She got downgraded to "Quasi-Omnipotence" and can only use her encompass ability against hostile people.

So it turns out...
Nebula was a good girl all along.
And the next chapter raws implies she is just a tsundere but kind and well meaning.

Noblesse oblige basically, because she is perfect, she accepts others imperfections, and thinks the Absolute her has to look out for the imperfect them.

Good news, the LN will be translated by LazyCat.

The Nebula backstory leads me to believe we will be meeting some new gods at some point. Author still has yet to give us the Chronois arc, and said they were gonna do one for Alice next, so idk when that will happen.

Good news, the LN will be translated by LazyCat.

The Nebula backstory leads me to believe we will be meeting some new gods at some point. Author still has yet to give us the Chronois arc, and said they were gonna do one for Alice next, so idk when that will happen.
1)I would like to read the LN to check up on any other material the author decided to add such as the Illness Vs Funf fight.
I wonder if the author will add nebula in the story somehow xD

2)Maybe we will get more elaboration on Nebula and her backstory because we only heard about other worlds and world creators etc.
Nebula serving kaito will be one heck of a surprise for all her past subordinates if they show up

3)Kuro Vs Shiro anyone ? Its coming and we might get to experience that in the future in ENGLISH!

Thought Alice arc was gonna be separate from Nebula, but seems the 2 tie in as Alice is trying to find out more about Nebula.

Seems like when it comes to ppl on Makina's level, they are just too powerful to enter a world. Makina was talking previously about destroying space with her presence, with Nebula it was compared to like filling a cup with an ocean or something and just liker Nebula, Makina is said to also be too powerful to enter the world.

Just imagine Makina fights somebody and just by showing up, poof the universe is gone. Would suck for that opponent if their range was limited, Makina would be attacking them without doing anything.

Seems like when it comes to ppl on Makina's level, they are just too powerful to enter a world. Makina was talking previously about destroying space with her presence, with Nebula it was compared to like filling a cup with an ocean or something and just liker Nebula, Makina is said to also be too powerful to enter the world.
So basically, all Creator of World can destroy the world just by their descending into the world?

Full Power Nebula has every ability in the verse, minus The Epilogue.

As for your second question, i don't really understand, the verse is filled with hax abilities, just look at the profiles.

What abilities did Nebula show? Are there characters with hax abilities at all?
1)Shiro/Kuro
2)Fate
3)Alice
4)Makina
5)Isis
6)Nebula
7)Chronois/Ein
etc

They all have some sort of hax especially at the Six Kings lvl and beyond , shiro is a smurf ofc , Nebula is also (obviously) hinted at copying alice's Hax by Alice herself cuz Alice felt she would get insta stomped Vs a Quasi-Omnipotent Nebula in the latest chapter.

If you want to break them down in terms of hax/brokenness, it would be:

1)Shiro/Kuro/Kaito- Shiro has smurf hax, and a bunch of other abilities matter manipulation, concept manipulation, time manipulation, causality manipulation etc etc.

Kuro=Shiro in terms of abilities minus The Epilogue, but Shiro is just better at using them. When she gets the full Prologue, basically said it would put her above "Omnipotence", and it basically makes her the beginning of everything and thus nothing can come before her, she always gets the first action, and can negate regen and immortality. Though idk how it compares to ppl beyond "omnipotence" like Makina and Nebula. Ignoring that, when complete she has Shiro's Epilogue.

Kaito has Shiro watching his past and future, so nuff said, plus really op social influencing.

2)Nebula- Has every ability in verse minus the Epilogue, and whatever she encounters she will encompass and become a better version of.

3)Makina- Has all Shiro's abilities minus The Epilogue, plus reactive evolution which gives her infinite evolution. Not to mention infinite clones, which she can infinitely create.

4)Alice- Stupidly intelligent, with vast combat experience and intuition, in addition to precog, instinctive reaction, fate manipulation, probability etc etc, most broken of all is Hekatonkheires, which gives infinite growth, letting her grow from High 6-C to 2-C.

5)Fate- Can control basically everything in the world, and affect the past and future.

6)Isis- Passive mind, fear and death manipulation, power modification, void manipulation etc.

After that, would have to really think about how i would rank the other characters in terms of hax.

Not really, well before this, a vast multiverse was confirmed to exist.

Nebula was said to have subdued as many world creators as there are stars in the sky, she was an irregularity where she didn't have her own world, world creators are world creators cause they have made their own world, world in this context being universe, so based on that, you can say at least 10000 universes exist, since there are like 10000 stars visible in our sky.

I got a weird question but shouldnt Isis get danmaku , she can activate 10,000 magic circles compared to iris's 100 unless I am misreading something.

Looking at the next chapter.
It is revealed that Kuro owns assets equal to 10% of the world economy.

This isnt a fair 1 to 1 comparison but in respect to our world , a country like japan (Which has the 3rd highest GDP) has a gdp equal to 5,378.14 billion USD while the world's gdp is equal to 93,864 billion USD as of 2021.
That just averages out to 5.73% of the world total GDP.

of course Trinia is larger and things might be alot different but its unsurprisingly funny Kuro owns that much by herself.
(sorry if I get things wrong here)

Caught up to the translations of the LN, basically the same as the WN so far.

The author said in the Epilogue that he made changes to the LN, but nothing that would affect the main flow of the story, just switched the order in which characters and events happen.

Apparently that starts to happen around volume 3, based on some comments i saw.

Serious senpai appears at the very end of the volume, basically reading the LN of this series. Guessing Transcendental Beauty/??? and Airheaded Godess will eventually join her there, don't remember when exactly they started joining her in the WN.

7 more chapters till the WN reaches 1000 chapters. LN translations have now reached volume 3, i have yet to read volume 2.

Latest WN chapter gives more details about authorities, they are divided into specialized, composite and conceptual. Specialized being like Chronois's which is limited in what it can do, but powerful, composite being like Life's, which can do various things like healing, enhancing strength etc, and conceptual being like Fate's.

It's not really delved into what conceptual means here, just that it's special. Fate's ability would seem like a composite since it is versatile, but it's also very powerful.

Last edited:
As expected of the strongest goddess that Shiro created. Maybe it means that her ability works on a conceptual level?

We got like 4 new chapters today.

The God Realm is under an Anti-Teleportation barrier which prevents teleportation, however the 6 Kings can ignore it. And the Sanctuary is under an even greater barrier, which Quasi-Omnipotents can ignore.

So, it was brought up before in a previous revision, something about Shiro perceiving 2-D and 3-D as the same, well reading the LN, found where that was, this is also in the WN after rechecking.

Essentially Shiro perceives a 2-D game world and the 3-D real world as being the same, there is no difference from her perspective. Now relooking at stuff, we have many statements about their being a difference in rank between a world's creator and their creations, added to this when Fate was going to take in Shiro's power, it's repeated again how Shiro's power is different from her creations, and that taking it in would cause Fate's very existence to be painted over.

With all that we can conclude that Shiro's existence is on another level, dimensional level anyway compared to her creations, and we also got a statement which said that Shiro not seeing any difference between what she has created from the living beings, plants and even the world itself.

World in this series is thrown around in 2 difference context, can mean the planet of Trinia, or the actual universe it resides in, considering world creators create actual universes, which Shiro has shown, not mention stuff like her being able to perceive the entire universe, looking down at it from above, she obviously perceives it all as fiction.

In short i believe Incomplete Shiro and those who scale are 5-D beings, Complete Shiro would then be 6-D. Now the statement about Epilogue being able to end beings who create higher dimensions, would also make perfect sense cause "Quasi-Omnipotent" beings are higher dimensional. Still doesn't provide just how many dimensions there are or whatever, but hey it's something, maybe the LN will going into that and The Epilogue even more, who knows.

Anyway going to catch up on the LN, translation is at vol 5 now.

Last edited:
Also didn't it stated that creators transcend both time and space ? I think this support of them being a 5D.

Yup

68fbce8e26a55c97f6ce1f8c7bb752d5.png

They are so blatantly 5-D at this point.

Fate who just stepped into World Creator territory would be 5-D, with the difference between her and Shiro being compared to being at the foot of a mountain or something like that from what i remember, and then you have Makina who is far superior to Shiro and has an infinite army of 5-D beings.....

Makina is gonna be absurd after the revisions, oh and Alice, will eventually become 5-D, and her reactive evolution is so broken, she can break out of Chronois sealing which is Shiro's authority itself, hence 5-D, so whatever is thrown at her she is gonna resist...

Yea the cast is gonna be so broken.

Also Nebula would be either stupidly high into 5-D or 6-D, not sure, she is absolutely superior to all beings and abilities, now idk if we can take this absolute superiority to mean a r>f difference, but at the very least all power is said to be encompassed within her, and facing her is the equivalent of facing all beings in her, and she ruled over many multiverses, meaning she encompasses those multiverses, those multiverses having their world creators who are 5-D.

Makina also really puts her in a very high level, as being absolutely superior to every being, even Makina with her infinite 5-D army, would be encompassed within her, and also that dude Makina fought who can make infinite versions of himself, so either she is like 6-D, or like infinitely into 5-D....

however someone would definitely brought up that being way stronger doesn't equate to being a higher dimensionsal so even possibly wouldn't work out.

@Celestial_Pegasus btw does that affect their tiering? like are they becoming 1-C in AP as well?

Back