• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Abilities​

Alice

Reality Warping

In her first key, she can create a space which temporarily rewrites reality

[Eh? What in the wo— The heck is that thing?]

Puzzled, I turned in the direction from which the sound was coming and found a strange scene. There was a group of stuffed animal costumes holding various musical instruments. Cat, dog, monkey, cow, horse, bear, lion, tiger, frog… It kinda seemed like there was only one amphibian among the group of mammals, but that was not the important point. These subtly creepy-looking stuffed animal costumes are definitely Alice… If that’s so, what in the world is she doing?

As I pondered this, Isis-san, who was standing next to me, curiously tilted her head and muttered.

[…This magic power… This technique… Large-scale Spatial Barrier?… Shalltear… What are you planning to do?]

[Large-scale Spatial Barrier?]

[…A magic that temporarily… rewrites reality… within a space created by magic power… It’s one kind of Space Isolation Barrier.]

[E- Errr… In other words?]

[…I think that… Shalltear probably… wants to show… us something.]

As soon as Isis-san muttered this, the melody resounding around us died down, and the scenery around us literally switched immediately afterwards. Instead of the lake on the plateau we were in earlier, I found myself in a large, dimly lit hall with lots of seats… and a stage lit by lights. Don’t tell me…-Volume 7, Chapter 7

Ein

Stealth Mastery

Was guarding Kaito without anyone even knowing she was there

Lunamaria-san cowered, her head held in her hands. In the first place… What she said about how I would do anything to Lunamaria-san’s mother is strange, but I was just too dumbfounded to have the energy to fire back my tsukkomi. How should I say this, this morning is really filled with ruckus… I’d really like to have some tea now.

[Here.]

[Thank… you?]

[I’ve also prepared some cookies to snack upon.]

[…Ummm…]

[Yes?]

[…What are you doing here? Ein-san?]

[I am guarding Kaito-sama on behalf of Shalltear for the rest of the day. If you have orders, please feel free to call me…]

[I- Is that so…]

With very spontaneous movements, Ein-san serves tea and cookies in front of me, and after bowing, she disappears. Eh? What is this? The replacement that Alice was talking about… It was Ein-san!? No, no, wait, seriously, please give me a moment… There are so many things going on that my head can’t keep up! How should I say this… It feels like today is going to be a disastrous day.-Volume 7, Chapter 6

Razelia

Hair Manipulation

Can change the length of her hair

Immediately after Funf-san told me this, her hair began to grow at a tremendous rate. Her hair, which had been short, quickly became long enough to reach her waist, which was then tied back in a single strand behind her waist.

[Eh? Eeehhhh!? Y- Your hair has grown longer now?]

[It’s not that it’s gotten longer, it’s more like it’s grown back. My original hair length is this long, but hair as long as that gets in the way in battle, so I keep it short when I’m guarding the gate.]

[I- I see.]

Come to think of it, Raz-san also changed the length of her hair from day to night, so I guess some people can do that. Even so, it’s still surprising to see it right in front of your eyes.

[Incidentally, the reason I returned it to this length is because it makes it easier to understand. Well then, please watch me for a while.]-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Dr.Vier

Paralysis

Can cause paralysis with her magic

After a quick visual check of the injured man’s condition, Dr. Vier told the other man to step back, before she snapped her fingers. Thereupon, a translucent membrane of some sort spread out in a dome around Dr. Vier and the injured man.

[I’m going to temporarily paralyze your leg.]

[…Y- Yes.]

Perhaps, that dome is acting like a sterile room, and while they’re enclosed within it, Dr. Vier started removing the wood stuck in the man’s leg. Telling the injured man that she is going to paralyze his leg, she held her hand over the injured man’s thigh… and in the next moment, Dr. Vier unhesitantly pulled out the wood stuck in the injured man’s leg. For a moment, I thought blood would spurt out from his wound… but it seems that she’s using magic with her free hand, and no new blood was flowing from the injured man’s leg.-Volume 7, Chapter 3

Major Ap Revisions​

It is revealed that Peak Count Ranks like Funf can destroy continents in a few minutes and 6 Kings can destroy the world in a few minutes

[Let’s see… Even if the both of them are “Count-rank”, there were still differences among the people within that rank. Neun-san may have the strength of a Count-rank, but she’d be around the middle among the Count-ranks. In contrast, Funf-san is one of the few known as Peak Count-ranks… These Peak Count-ranks were on the level of those called as Six Kings’ Executives, so there’s quite the gap between the two.]

I see. This is the first time I have heard that Neun-san’s fighting ability is on par with that of Count-ranks, but I guess even though both of them are Count-ranks, that doesn’t mean the both of them have equal abilities. That doesn’t mean Neun-san is weak at all though. Among the Count-ranks existing in the vast Demon Realm, her strength is around the middle… Looking at it on a global scale, that makes her more powerful than most of the people in the world.

[…Incidentally, how strong is Funf-san?]

[She’s considerably strong. Even I would need 15 seconds to beat her.]

[Is Funf-san, being amazing for Alice to need 15 seconds against her, supposed to be a good explanation?]

[Yes, Funf-san is one of them gorilla fighters who stomp on everything on their path like a human bullet, possessing power and speed that were off the charts. She is capable of clearing an entire continent in a few minutes. Well, Alice-chan is still much stronger than her though!!!]

[Stop with that smug look on your face.]

I can’t even imagine how absurd it is that she could clear a continent in a few minutes… Does that mean that Alice, who’s even stronger than her, could destroy the world in a few minutes?

…I feel like she could really do that.-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Cameila, Lillywood's strongest subordinate, and a Peak Count Rank is known for her punching power which can shatter the Demon Realm

896cf57fa255f43b9d7d187b6f2fa71a.png

With all this info here is what i propose:

Peak Count Ranks​

At least High 6-B-They can destroy continents in minutes. Note the continents in this world are larger than in our own, the Human Realm/continent for example is an enlarged version of Europe.

The Strongest Count Ranks​

6-A- This would only be Pandora and Ozma, as they are relative to each other, and Pandora is repeatedly said to be the strongest Count Rank, and thus she is above Cameilla. Here it is said Pandora has the strongest physical strength

【Pervert】

Whenever the other executives of the Six Kings or Count-ranks were highlighted, her stocks rose. Of course, she’s also the “strongest Count-rank in terms of physical strength”.

In fact, even if her fetishes were something Alice-chan had given up with, she’s super capable that the thought of letting her go is zero. In Alice’s absence, she had been given full authority over the Phantasmal King Corps, and she even trusts her enough to allow her to pretend to be the Phantasmal King at her own discretion. The only and biggest drawback is that she’s a pervert…-Chapter 785

Six Kings​

High 6-A- We have repeated statements that they can destroy the world, i think they should lose the likely ratings.

Speed​

Downgrade The Count Ranks Speed of FTL​

Currently the Count Ranks have a likely FTL rating cause Neun could fight Vier, the issue? While relooking at stuff it was said Vier was in her weakest condition, which is why Neun could fight her

After the Six Kings have become independent, I guess that makes Zwei-san as the third most powerful in Kuro’s family huh?

[…Incidentally, Vier is the next strongest after Zwei-sama.]

[Is that so?]

[Yes, Vier is among the top regarding the Count-ranks. I was only able to defeat Vier because she was in her worst condition, and I had friends encouraging me by my side. If she’s in her perfect condition, I wouldn’t be able to compete with her if I fight her one on one.]-Chapter 487

Also in volume 7, Funf was obviously above Neun in speed, and there are said to be differences in the Count Rank

If it had been just me, I wouldn’t have thought too much and concluded with “I have no clue what’s happening”, but fortunately, Alice was nearby, who could probably see this tremendous battle with her own eyes, so I decided to ask her for a commentary. Hearing my words, Alice appeared and stood next to me and began explaining what’s happening in the battle.

[Right now, Neun-san is on the offensive and Funf-san is on the defensive. Neun-san is attacking with almost all her might, changing her attack pattern as she makes a large number of weapons appear. However, it seems that Funf-san still got plenty of composure as she destroyed the incoming weapons without taking a single step.]

[Fumu, is there a significant difference in ability between Funf-san and Neun-san?]

[Let’s see… Even if the both of them are “Count-rank”, there were still differences among the people within that rank. Neun-san may have the strength of a Count-rank, but she’d be around the middle among the Count-ranks. In contrast, Funf-san is one of the few known as Peak Count-ranks… These Peak Count-ranks were on the level of those called as Six Kings’ Executives, so there’s quite the gap between the two.]-Volume 7, Chapter 5
So yea, the likely FTL ratings should be removed.

FTL+ For Peak Count Ranks​

Peak Count Ranks like Funf can survive 15 seconds against one of the 6 Kings, so they should scale to Isis causal speed.

I see. This is the first time I have heard that Neun-san’s fighting ability is on par with that of Count-ranks, but I guess even though both of them are Count-ranks, that doesn’t mean the both of them have equal abilities. That doesn’t mean Neun-san is weak at all though. Among the Count-ranks existing in the vast Demon Realm, her strength is around the middle… Looking at it on a global scale, that makes her more powerful than most of the people in the world.

[…Incidentally, how strong is Funf-san?]

[She’s considerably strong. Even I would need 15 seconds to beat her.]

[Is Funf-san, being amazing for Alice to need 15 seconds against her, supposed to be a good explanation?]-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Hmmmm, I mean i thought Vier is always slower, but guess since Vier isbslower, then Neun will automatically slower too huh

Well, i'm fine with this

Back