• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Didn't even take me that long to find the evidence, Fate is special compared to other Gods. She is stated to be the most powerful God after Shiro, and was given the power to interfere with the laws of the world by Shiro, she is the closest in power to Shiro, having the same eyes/power as her.

[…Fate-san can control fate, right?]
[That’s right.]
[Does that mean, if it’s what I think it means… most things in this world can be moved the way Fate-san wanted them to be?]
[Unnn, I guess you could describe it like that… Other than Shallow Vernal-sama, I’m the most powerful God in the God Realm~~ Ehhen!]
[Eh? Really!?]
Fate-san is the strongest in the God Realm if we were to exclude Shiro-san? So, that means the strongest of the Supreme Gods is Fate-san… I thought it would be Chronois-san who was the strongest among them.
[I’ve been given the power to interfere with the laws of the world by Shallow Vernal-sama. Of all the Gods, I’m the closest in power to Shallow Vernal-sama… So, when I get serious, my “eyes” change to the same ones as Shallow Vernal-sama… just like this.]
[…It’s true.]
As soon as Fate-san told me that, her normally reddish-purple eyes turn the same gold color as Shiro-san’s.
[This is the power I hold. It’s the same eyes as Shallow Vernal-sama’s… The eyes that see through the fate of the past, the present, and the future. Aren’t they amazing? Have you fallen in love with me yet?]-Chapter 216

It's also stated she was given power by Shiro, so if she gets serious not even other Supreme Gods can resist her power

[Normally, I don’t have to say it out loud, but for you to clearly understand, I’ll speak it out loud…”Don’t blend”.]
[ ! ? ]
With Fate-san’s mutter, the red wine in the jug cleanly separated from the water, not blending with each other like oil and water.
[…”Blend”…”Separate”…”Return to Vessel”.]
[………]
Every time Fate-san said those few words, the red wine that had been separated mixed with water before cleanly separating again, and finally, defying the laws of physics, the red wine returned back to its original container.
[…Kai-chan, did you know about my abilities?]
[You can manipulate fate… right?]
[Hmmm, describing it that way isn’t a mistake, but accurately speaking, I guess you can say that you’re mistaken? Being able to govern fate… If I wish for, I can even “create” an originally improbable fate.]
Just being able to manipulate fate is a considerably cheaty ability, but it seems that Fate-san’s power is more than that.
She can even create a fate that is originally impossible… The red wine that she poured out of the liquor bottle goes back into the bottle as if I was watching a movie playing on reverse… It seems that even such an originally impossible phenomenon can be created by Fate-san.
I don’t know if I should say that it is to be expected from a God or not, but she easily overturned common sense… That certainly shows how powerful she is.
[Therefore, I can move most things in this world the way I want. This power I have is part of the power of Shallow Vernal-sama… So, if I get serious, not even the God of Time and Space or God of Life can resist my power.]-Chapter 269

So yea in short Fate is special, if any other Supreme God had directly taken in Shiro's power, their existence would have been painted over and erased. Of course Alice could resist Fate's power, but Alice herself also gets her power from a God, so yea no contradictions here.

Btw Pegasus just to add to this afaik Mastered Prologue is said to be the 2nd strongest ability. This should make it superior to Nebula's Encompass would affects the entire cosmology. Both are still in the "Realm of Comparing Abilities" but Epilogue is completely outside it.

Would this help in any way ?

I don't see what Peologue has to do with anything.

Also pretty sure that was said before Nebula was introduced, and Nebula and Shiro are said to be the only outliers so Prologue being 2nd is questionable.

Again though idk what that topic has to do with 1-A.

🧐

Idk, maybe a stretch, Nebula would have to be accepted as a layer above 1-A to begin with.

That said not around my pc, but from I remember Epilogue and Nebula were both said to be exceptions/outliers, however the fact that Nebula lost proved that Epilogue is a greater ability.

There is the whole stuff about Epilogue closing the book, which is r>f. 1-A Layers have to be in terms of r>f.

Though I get what you’ve saying if 1-A is legit for omnipotent, and Shiro isn't on the same scale, basically arguing for like High 1-A, that seems very unlikely to pass to me, we will see.

🧐

Idk, maybe a stretch, Nebula would have to be accepted as a layer above 1-A to begin with.

That said not around my pc, but from I remember Epilogue and Nebula were both said to be exceptions/outliers, however the fact that Nebula lost proved that Epilogue is a greater ability.

There is the whole stuff about Epilogue closing the book, which is r>f. 1-A Layers have to be in terms of r>f.

Though I get what you’ve saying if 1-A is legit for omnipotent, and Shiro isn't on the same scale, basically arguing for like High 1-A, that seems very unlikely to pass to me, we will see.
well there's no harm in trying

Kinda wanted to make more profiles and make the existing ones better, next time I touched this verse, but whatever.

Was deep into my revisions for Re Zero, and now I have several potential verses to address... Gonna let the more obscure ones sit in the background, hopefully nobody brings up a certain verse I am thinking of, which probably is 1-A, but I have to do a re-read to justify why non 1-A's can affect the 1-A's.

Anyway more and more tier 1 threads are popping up everyday, so waiting doesn't seem worth it.

Will make a thread on the weekend, will have to do a bit of research to address potential objections, such as maybe re-reading Alice's backstory.

Hmm just to keep a small checknote incase I forget. I think I have arguments for the following fixes to the profile.

MFTL+ Six Kings : There are Statements that suggest that low level Counts are FTL and Baron ranks are Mach speed. The gap between Duke and Count is suggested to be larger then Count and normal demons iirc. There is also statements that suggest that Six Kings >Dukes > Peak Counts > Counts in speed alone. What I am getting at is applying Isis's 1 billion/trillion times combat power multiplier to speed. Funnily enough Megiddo's time manip which condenses 5 years into seconds (key word used was instant).

EE Aura (Isis Remnant) : Isis can cause things to vanish such as rocks which are aimed to damage her. This stems from her Authority which has EE property (killing souls and matter). This only applies to when Isis is serious.

??? (Six Kings/Supreme Gods) : In chapter 938 It was said that the Six Kings are able to Battle eachother seriously for few years. Logically the weaker kings would need a countermeasure against Isis remnant's EE aura and her ability to kill souls. In chapter 635 its elaborated that the Six Kings and Supreme Gods are effectively immortal via casuality manip / regenerating from nothing which further implies they can ressurect or regenerate from this level of attacks.

??? (Razelia) : Fairies don't have a real form and are born from faint gathering of magical energy

AD (Caraway) : Caraway got faster in her fight against The God of Hunt in chapter 628

EE Resistance for Heart Tool : Isis was unable to destroy Iris's Heart Tool even with attacks that erases space, time and magic power (lazy to grab the scan).

Ap/Ls justification (Kaito) : Kaito can deflect an attack from a Black Bear which has enough force to Crush a human body. This according to the common feat/reference Page suggest 49023.44804 Joules to 392187.5844 Joules with Class 25 to K in LS.

Powernull (High Rank Demons) : Lunamaria suggests that High Rank Demons can nullify spells (chapter around when Kuromueina first met kaito)

Hmm forgot to reply to this but I do think its unwarranted. On one side it could be seen as "annoying" or "undeserved" but frankly I think a work should be judged after reading it yourself before coming to early conclusions.

People tend to hate Instant Death for odd reasons just because of the fans on certain sites. Hopefully it doesn't come to this with our beloved series when its Anime comes and it gets exposure.

Hmm forgot to reply to this but I do think its unwarranted. On one side it could be seen as "annoying" or "undeserved" but frankly I think a work should be judged after reading it yourself before coming to early conclusions.

People tend to hate Instant Death for odd reasons just because of the fans on certain sites. Hopefully it doesn't come to this with our beloved series when its Anime comes and it gets exposure.
Let's hope

Hi, been a while since I checked here. Saw some discussion on the new revision.

My thoughts on it are:

Shiro will most likely be flat out 1A now. It's the most uncontested thing and will continue to be more than likely, and views everything as a book it can close. (This is also more solid reasoning than what would previously be for 1A, imo..).

As for world creators, I can see a case being argued for Fate being a special God somehow. Them making "higher dimensions" seems to not be an issue really either. They do attack each other and create distance they need to cross with higher dimensions though, which may get taken into account. However we also have Alice, who reaches world creator level through training...and RE. This is through a tool she always had as well last I remember since she was a powerful human in the past, or something like that. Who has lived very long, and defeated pre reincarnated Isis. I remember her utilizing kuros power, but that's not what helped her grow initially, and she had feats to match such levels before that. Plus she trained herself and her heart tool to utilize that power overtime, herself.Eden also says afterward that she will eventually grow and beat her "true body" which I believe is before the training. Which probably wouldn't fly. We say world creators go uncontested but she is the perfect example of that not being the case. Through her heart tool she can build up to fight against their level of power. (Kinda unfortunate, Alice is one of my favorites in character and ability). Though the LN does seem to format it differently, so maybe that could change with more LN updates?

As for Nebula, she has no real R>F statement, but proceeds to encompass everything, become superior and take abilities. Not sure if this is really a layer, if world creators were 1A. But Shiro herself would be a layer for obvious reasons.

Anyway, what's been going on in isekai at peace land. I'm behind like 100 chapters of the WN. Not too long to catch up but yeah

Last edited:
Yea after thinking about it, 1-A World Creators has issues, Alice being a prime example.

The other thing is Isis/The Evil God. The Evil God was defeated by Alice, which was then reincarnated into Isis. This is where Isis magic power of death comes from, which is so potent it can break through Kaito's blessing granted by Shiro. This can be resisted to an extent by Count levels and above.

So yea I think 1-A World Creators is a no go, but 1-A Epilogue is blatant.

Hi, been a while since I checked here. Saw some discussion on the new revision.

My thoughts on it are:

Shiro will most likely be flat out 1A now. It's the most uncontested thing and will continue to be more than likely, and views everything as a book it can close. (This is also more solid reasoning than what would previously be for 1A, imo..).

As for world creators, I can see a case being argued for Fate being a special God somehow. Them making "higher dimensions" seems to not be an issue really either. They do attack each other and create distance they need to cross with higher dimensions though, which may get taken into account. However we also have Alice, who reaches world creator level through training...and RE. This is through a tool she always had as well last I remember since she was a powerful human in the past, or something like that. Who has lived very long, and defeated pre reincarnated Isis. I remember her utilizing kuros power, but that's not what helped her grow initially, and she had feats to match such levels before that. Plus she trained herself and her heart tool to utilize that power overtime, herself.Eden also says afterward that she will eventually grow and beat her "true body" which I believe is before the training. Which probably wouldn't fly. We say world creators go uncontested but she is the perfect example of that not being the case. Through her heart tool she can build up to fight against their level of power. (Kinda unfortunate, Alice is one of my favorites in character and ability). Though the LN does seem to format it differently, so maybe that could change with more LN updates?

As for Nebula, she has no real R>F statement, but proceeds to encompass everything, become superior and take abilities. Not sure if this is really a layer, if world creators were 1A. But Shiro herself would be a layer for obvious reasons.

Anyway, what's been going on in isekai at peace land. I'm behind like 100 chapters of the WN. Not too long to catch up but yeah
Well I think I have a theory about that

Basically pre-Isis took off part of herself to create the world

And I think that part turn into heart tool

Not only that, Alice's heart tool utilizes hope in order to grow and fight, which is the opposite of pre-Isis who uses despair, that's why it works, because heart tool is not only part of herself, but also has opposite elements that works against her, if you will

Think about it, why only Alice's world has heart tool and not any other world (i say any other world but the only world we know of is the Earth Makina governs and Trinia), I think heart tool itself is part of pre-Isis world creator is a solid theory

Not only that, heart tool can be shared, which has the same power as pre-Isis' power which is sharing emotion with other.

But that's just a theory

An Isekai theory ! But crazy how everything just loops back to Isis.

Alice's home world ? Isis. Makina stuff ? Isis. Trinia being created dued to Makina and Shiro shenanigans ? Isis.

She practically kickstarted this series lmao.
all bow down to the Archangel Isis

I forgot about Isis as well, and her power being resisted like that. With something similar to smurf authority that is something else to think about. Then makina who kinda became a God from absorbing small percentage of the evil Gods core? Or learned how to use it, not exactly sure how it worked.

I also think that theory is pretty nice as a reader connecting certain dots. While heart tools belong to everyone, last I remember Alice utilized her own. But it's also due to humanity connecting collectively together that gave her the opportunity. Since hers uses the emotions of others. Would be cool if the author went more into these two actually, which they may in the future being honest. Since right now we just know she utilized a type of magic granted to humans. Maybe this "theory" could randomly be something to be used a year from now at a random bomb drop.

Also, they really were kinda the start of a lot, considering Alice was from that same world, then went to the future. Found Makina, helped her become a God. Since she only had omniscience first I think, but allowed her to become a God with a magic core. Then, Makina made Kaitos world which is completely different. And then...there was Isekai at peace.

Power wise last I remember Shiro also boosted Isis's power once she reincarnated. I think the evil God was considered bottom end of high level gods? Because Isis should be stronger than that now I think. Anyone remember what chapter talked about the evil God, splitting off to make the world and Shiro Reincarnation Isis?

I forgot about Isis as well, and her power being resisted like that. With something similar to smurf authority that is something else to think about. Then makina who kinda became a God from absorbing small percentage of the evil Gods core? Or learned how to use it, not exactly sure how it worked.

I also think that theory is pretty nice as a reader connecting certain dots. While heart tools belong to everyone, last I remember Alice utilized her own. But it's also due to humanity connecting collectively together that gave her the opportunity. Since hers uses the emotions of others. Would be cool if the author went more into these two actually, which they may in the future being honest. Since right now we just know she utilized a type of magic granted to humans. Maybe this "theory" could randomly be something to be used a year from now at a random bomb drop.

Also, they really were kinda the start of a lot, considering Alice was from that same world, then went to the future. Found Makina, helped her become a God. Since she only had omniscience first I think, but allowed her to become a God with a magic core. Then, Makina made Kaitos world which is completely different. And then...there was Isekai at peace.

Power wise last I remember Shiro also boosted Isis's power once she reincarnated. I think the evil God was considered bottom end of high level gods? Because Isis should be stronger than that now I think. Anyone remember what chapter talked about the evil God, splitting off to make the world and Shiro Reincarnation Isis?
keep in mind, pre-Isis took off almost all of her existence to even create a world, safe to say that she's pretty weak, might be weaker than Fate when she transcend using Shiro's power

there's also the fact that she's super weakened, I'm talking about only her soul that reach Shiro, so not only she's already weakened by shave off most of herself, her physical form also damaged beyond repair

it's probably also the reason why Isis is categorized as Spirit of the dead, but we wont talk about that yet

Indeed, Shiro family is to beat yogiri...with a slipper and a belt

keep in mind, pre-Isis took off almost all of her existence to even create a world, safe to say that she's pretty weak, might be weaker than Fate when she transcend using Shiro's power

there's also the fact that she's super weakened, I'm talking about only her soul that reach Shiro, so not only she's already weakened by shave off most of herself, her physical form also damaged beyond repair

it's probably also the reason why Isis is categorized as Spirit of the dead, but we wont talk about that yet
Dang wait she is called that, it all comes together with this series. Shiro took in the damaged Isis, helped with her power too. With how the evil Gods power was broken up into magic cores wonder how Isis compares to the one Alicia faced. I think she might straight up be stronger though cause of how she even described the evil God. In terms of her death power at least

From memory, it was stated the evil God wasn't even on the level of the 6 Kings. Isis is definitely stronger than it was.

Alice used the power of hope to grow strong enough to beat the Evil God then her power stagnated, which is the Alice we saw up until she met Makina, in which her power grew again, beyond the 6 Kings.

From memory, it was stated the evil God wasn't even on the level of the 6 Kings. Isis is definitely stronger than it was.

Alice used the power of hope to grow strong enough to beat the Evil God then her power stagnated, which is the Alice we saw up until she met Makina, in which her power grew again, beyond the 6 Kings.
To be fair, that was the evil God who already shave off most of her power

And she's no stronger than high ranking God

Also, missed the time we discuss shit here

Tis been a good time discussing about a lot of powerscaling bullshit this series has to offer

Yeah lol, all the crazy and goofy stuff that been going on was what kept me checking here everyday lmao. If we get more LN exclusive content or Major WN stuff if the author feels like it we would be SO Back !

Even if its just minor stuff lmao it would be fun to just talk about it here xD

Idk about big, it's just gonna the Epilogue, and those who scale.

As for when it drops, when I get home in a couple hours.

Dang, I was replying to it then it got put in queue. But yeah certainly it's 1A blatantly. She views the rest of the current characters as within a book that can be closed. Even if her world creator form is killed, the epilogue will still take effect. Which covers a lot of this.

The rest will probably be chalked up to resistance Negation, and plot manipulation probably proving it can deal with those in the same tier. Since I think jumping up on your own to another level isn't possible right now without the help of a higher interference. So like...if you give it a layer, you basically have to give it the rest. Least with how I see it. Not sure how RE will work, but if you consider the faced with a person who can deal with the epilogue part...maybe?

I was about to comment on the thread, but it got queue'd. I kind of want to learn more about the Epilogue, but that is a really interesting ability. However, from what I've read about it, the fact that there is no restriction on it's range of effect, target size, or distance. and no matter any of those things it actively ends their existence. I genuinely think you could argue it scales higher than baseline 1-A via the aforementioned.

With other 1-A's you get statements about seeing things as fiction, and what not, Shiro has that, but in addition to explaining some more about limits and restrictions being meaningless, not confident about anything above 1-A, but she is probably the most textbook example of a 1-A character.

Yeah, a little tricky to scale because if you use these statements you are basically using it wherever she is put. Which I think would technically always put her above. Like compared her to a layered 1A character? Epilogue has no size of restriction if we use it like this. Then, maybe high 1A? Then we have the same statement though since it is directed to someone challenging the epilogue likely...so I'm not sure. Like would it be considered the epilogue raising above the character, or existing beyond it all?

Or are these statements referring to anyone within the people in series like range target size distance, since it talks about dimension at the same time, and we know exist. At that point, I will leave it to the discussion in that thread when it opens lol. My understanding of the new system still lackin

On the flipside, shiro will lose her non smurf placement in that tierlist thingy but ah well you lose some you win some

Anywho, this is probs a gag feat but its funny how sirius senpai see's the whole yuusha verse as some Manga (from chapter 34.5)
IMG-7418.jpg

IMG-0192.jpg

Waiting for 1-A Epilogue feels like going through a mama makina monologue....

At the end of this though looks like the 3 horsemen of op isekai characters is gonna be shaken up, Yogiri used to be on top kinda, now is only 1-B.

Back