• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The top have changed around a lot its kinda funny. Well, only recently actually. Then it became a consistent stalemate between the two "ends", and the other said blonde individiual had some potential no one wanted to mess with

Still marvel at the progression of this series, from me hearing about it having universal feats, being skeptical, capping them at planet level, then actual universal feats show up, and then Low 1-C, then 1-C, then 1-A.

Like nobody would be looking at a slice of life series to be doing this, and if the supporters of the verse on this site didn't follow it, while being mildly surprised with the power escalation along the way, Shiro wouldn't really be as big of thing in power scaling discussions on the web.

She wouldn't be, and people would probably think the verse is just about powerscaling. Well..people still think that if they don't follow it lol. But it's the exact opposite really. And now the whole system changed, just making it even better for her. Looks like Shiro really decides what the end is. At this point I am beginning to think any tier 0 jokes will just become reality like everything else

Eh from my understanding a tier 0 has to be unchangeable, so Shiro being the consciousness which sprouted at some point within The Epilogue's eternal existence probably shuts down that possibility, but could be wrong.

Eh from my understanding a tier 0 has to be unchangeable, so Shiro being the consciousness which sprouted at some point within The Epilogue's eternal existence probably shuts down that possibility, but could be wrong.
Or we can make another key for her, because Shiro and the Epilogue is a same but different kind of deal

The author even states that while they're the same, they're still different entity

Still tho, tier 0 Shiro will be pretty funny, not as funny as when Kaito got slingshot to the sky castle tho

She wouldn't be, and people would probably think the verse is just about powerscaling. Well..people still think that if they don't follow it lol. But it's the exact opposite really. And now the whole system changed, just making it even better for her. Looks like Shiro really decides what the end is. At this point I am beginning to think any tier 0 jokes will just become reality like everything else
I'm beginning to be convinced that Shiro actually exist irl and actively trolling us

Back