• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Ap Revisions​

Low Multiverse level Incomplete Shallow Vernal, Former True Form Kuromueina and Split Body Eden

Large Island for Supreme Gods in the Final Arc and those who Scale​

Large Country for True Form Megiddo and those who Scale​

Fate

Low Multiverse level​

• Posted scans below in the abilities and speed section, essentially she got a power up and reached the same realm as Shiro and Kuro, but she is far inferior, so do we put as being Low Multiverse level, or just Unknown?

Alice

Large Island level, Varies with Hekatonkheires, Will Eventually Become Low Multiverse level with Ultimate Battle Form​

Large Country level, Varies with Hekatonkheires, Low Multiverse level with Kuro's Power, Will Eventually Become Low Multiverse level Ultimate Battle Form,​

Neun

Island level​

Laguna

Island level​

Abilities​

Incomplete Shallow Vernal​

True Form Kuro​

Alice​

Anima

Chronois

Eden

Fate

Isis Remnant

Miyama Kaito

Laguna​

Neun​

General Ability Additions​

Low-Godly Regen​

Durability Negation and Regeneration Negation​

Mid-Godly Regen for Gods of Creation​

A Bunch of Resistances for Gods of Creation​

Type 5 Immortality for Gods of Creation?​

Authorities Granted By Shiro​

Speed​

FTL for God Tiers​

Immeasurable for God Tiers?​

Last edited:
You have to give me a little more than that.

Should Fate scale to Shiro and Kuro, but to a lesser extent?

Is crushing whatever you can see telekinesis or gravity manipulation?

Do the Gods of Creation have type 5 immortality?

And finally is Immeasurable speed legit for all the Gods of Creation, just Complete Shiro and Fused with Shiro Kuro, or none of them?

Those are the only things that need input really, other stuff is clear cut.

Should Fate scale to Shiro and Kuro, but to a lesser extent?
I guess, isnt it stated that Fate reached the same level?
Is crushing whatever you can see telekinesis or gravity manipulation?
honestly it sounds more like gravity manip to me, but if it had more context, it could make the things clear
Do the Gods of Creation have type 5 immortality?
Yes, they are stated to have transcended life, so, the gods arent a thing that its alive, and neither dead, which fits to type 5
And finally is Immeasurable speed legit for all the Gods of Creation, just Complete Shiro and Fused with Shiro Kuro, or none of them?
Yes it is, the immeasurable stuff comes from the realm right? if all gods are on the same level of existence, all of them should have it

Yes Fate reached the same level, but is far inferior, this was described with an analogy of Fate reaching the foot a mountain and Shiro and Kuro, being at the top.

Problem is all is said is that Leon has the ability to crush whatever he sees, we aren't given anything else.

Ok.

All the Gods transcend time, space, and life, and thus can basically retroactively alter the past, ie attacks that already hit, don't hit because they altered the past so it never hit from the beginning.

The Gods and Complete Shallow Vernal are different, you can't run from Vernal and whatever you do is meaningless, the Gods can alter the past, and time travel, yet that would be meaningless against her. Hence i was thinking if the Gods aren't accepted as Immeasurable in speed, Complete Shallow Vernal might be.

Yes Fate reached the same level, but is far inferior, this was described with an analogy of Fate reaching the foot a mountain and Shiro and Kuro, being at the top.
What about a ''possibly'' then?
The Gods and Complete Shallow Vernal are different, you can't run from Vernal and whatever you do is meaningless, the Gods can alter the past, and time travel, yet that would be meaningless against her. Hence i was thinking if the Gods aren't accepted as Immeasurable in speed, Complete Shallow Vernal might be.
Well, I have some thoughts about this, what if Shallow Vernal gets Acausality due being unafected by it? it also can makes sense, even if all gods get Immeasurable speed, it also could be one of the strongest proofs about acausality, since, she isnt affected by Time effects and all

If we use concrete numbers, Shiro and Kuro are able to destroy like 3 or more universes, since Kuro destroyed several, Fate is far below that, thinking about it, maybe 2-C is too much, maybe Low 2-C could work? Idk if we can scale like that.

Makes sense i guess, though what kind would it be type 1? Causality Manipulation can affect type 1, it's already been established, that she isn't affected by causality manipulation.

If we use concreate numbers, Shiro and Kuro are able to destroy like 3 or more universes, since Kuro destroyed several, Fate is far below that, thinking about it, maybe 2-C is too much, maybe Low 2-C could work? Idk if we can scale like that.
Well, I dont know if we can scale something like that, despite being far weak, I dont know if a character can be Low 2-C due downscaling of a 2-C
Makes sense i guess, though what kind would it be type 1? Causality Manipulation can affect type 1, it's already been established, that she isn't affected by causality manipulation.
So, it maybe can be Acausality type 4 if she isnt affected by causality manipulation, but maybe it can be just resistance to causality manip? I guess ''likely acausality type 4 should work

She is on the same level, but far weaker, so at least i don't think she can be 2-C.

The reason causality manipulation doesn't work is due to her nature, even if she is erased with the law of causality, its meaningless, you would still die, cause as soon as she appears is the epilogue and all stories end, she is the end, you can't escape the end.

Last thread just chalked it up as passive plot manipulation negating it.

That doesn't explain the new stuff i brought up here though, that being the Gods changing the past so attacks never hit from the start, that still wouldn't stop Shallow Vernal from killing them.

She is on the same level, but far weaker, so at least i don't think she can be 2-C.
Does Shiro and Koro have Low 2-C keys? if yes, Fate can be it, if not, Fate can be a ''Possibly 2-C'', and it need to be specified that Fate is far weaker
The reason causality manipulation doesn't work is due to her nature, even if she is erased with the law of causality, its meaningless, you would still die, cause as soon as she appears is the epilogue and all stories end, she is the end, you can't escape the end.

Last thread just chalked it up as passive plot manipulation negating it.

That doesn't explain the new stuff i brought up here though, that being the Gods changing the past so attacks never hit from the start, that still wouldn't stop Shallow Vernal from killing them.
Yeah yeah, it can be Acausality type 1, it could be Acausality type 4 if she didnt needed the plot hax negating it

Nope Shiro and Kuro are 2-C. I guess for Fate we have to go with Unknown, Possibly 2-C.
Seems good!
I forgot do we still give universe creators reality warping for creating universes? Though regardless Shiro has multiple feats which showcase it:
Yeah yeah, usually, creating universes would be just Creation, but the fact that they can reshape things in their will as shown in the scans is a good proof of reality warping

Just waiting for someone to come and object to Immeasurable speed, it's bound to happen.
I don't think anyone should object against Immeasurable, if it's a solid speed feat imo. Also agree... I've been reading the novels for not long and I find them good improvements. I may also have spoiled a few things by reading the CRT but it doesn't matter.

Re-looking at the Prologue, looks more like plot manipulation than probability, or maybe both.

It makes the impossible possible by making the moment she uses it the prologue and thus the story can change in any way she wants, just like the future has infinite possibilities.

This ability is in direct opposition to the Epilogue which ends all stories.

Though even the Prologue is inferior to the Epilogue, because nobody can resist their end, no matter what means they use, no matter what abilities they have. This ability really is the personification of lol nope, and i am inevitable.

I pretty much agree with all of this. Except for immeasurable and fateeee. I'm neutral on that two, atm. The fate one sounds, just an exaggeration.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm not sure about Immeasurable speed; the justification for it sounds super vague imo.

Reactions: Ace
So base on the page she's describe as the reader:
"If a world is described as a book, then Shallow Vernal is a being…… no, the phenomenon that can close it"
I don't think you could avoid being close in the story, just by altering the past. it seems her true nature doing those stuff, looking at everyone as a fiction and closing their story like a page, even if you travel back in the past she just end, closed their story. Seems more like an Acausality than an immeasurable if causality doesn't work to her power.

I also agree with everything else except for the immeasurable speed.

So base on the page she's describe as the reader:

I don't think you could avoid being close in the story, just by altering the past. it seems her true nature doing those stuff, looking at everyone as a fiction and closing their story like a page, even if you travel back in the past she just end, closed their story. Seems more like an Acausality than an immeasurable if causality doesn't work to her power.
That's how yogiri get his immeasurable speed rating by killing a being that can control causality and can do time travel, so things never hit from the beginning and yet still ended up being dead, her power is just beyond than that.

Also i agree with fate being unknown to possibly low 2-C rating FRA, but disagree with the other thing, treating it as an immeasurable speed. HRE, Pandora and GER do the same thing but only ended up being causality manipulation

Immeasurable was a long shot for anyone except Shiro and Kuro anyway.

As for them, The Epilogue is something that nobody nor nothing can resist, no matter what means they use, or ability, whether this is due to closing the story or not, think the end result is the same, even if you ran to the beginning of time, or destroyed Shiro and Kuro before they used The Epilogue, it still wouldn't matter.

Speaking of not being able to escape the end, evident from Eden's main body being terrified of Shiro when she showed up in her world, Shiro can kill people with mid-godly regen, so another thing to add.

Last edited:
Lol, just edit the stuff other than immesurable.or just mention all the staffs for their agreement or disagreement

All the accepted changes are applied now i think, only thing left is Immeasurable speed.

Guess i will create the new character profiles in the meantime.

The discussion about Immeasurable speed needs to happen before its closed.

Though maybe i should close this one and make another on just that alone, maybe people will notice it that way.

My opinion is, of the stuff I've read in the opening post, this stuff all seems more like Causality Manipulation than Immeasurable speed. They seem more like abilities that affect the past rather than movement that moves across the Temporal-axis with ease.

Technically each "world" has it's own temporal axis, and Shiro is still able to harm Eden's main body in another one, though that's just range i guess.

Speaking of that Eden's dimension is said to be outside logic, with the concept of sound not even existing there, does that give anything to either of them?

For me with Shallow Vernal, i think it gets murky where exactly the line is between Causality Manipulation and Immeasurable speed, cause the answer in verse to can Shallow Vernal do that will be yes, the ability is a big NLF.

That said if it doesn't have the feats currently, it just doesn't, we have to list what's accurate currently.

Last edited:
Yeah, that would just be range. Interacting with the different Temporal Axis of other worlds isn't evidence for Immeasurable at all.

Outside of Logic doesn't mean much on its own. Is it only the Concept of Sound that it's described as not having, or are other Concepts mentioned as not being there as well?

Personally, I think just Shallow Vernal stuff on its own is not enough evidence for Immeasurable, having multiple pieces of evidence is generally required for something as big as Immeasurable when Causality Manipulation can just as easily be an explanation for it.

Just logic and sound

A different dimension outside the logic of the world, where not even the concept of sound exists. In that place, there was Eden, the god that was referred to as Earth God in the other world.

She has a beautiful figure that can be described as art, and 20 wings that give off a majestic atmosphere. With the dignity of a god standing at the top of the world, Eden was thinking with a serious expression on her face.-Chapter 534

If Transcendent Gods can alter the past to make attacks not hit, but that is meaningless against Vernal, is it acausality as someone else above said, or just like greater causality manipulation?

As for her speed, it would be Unknown for now then, she will just have passive plot manipulation that extends not only into other space-time continuums, but the past as well, as there is no escaping it even for beings that can alter the past, time travel, or hop across different universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back