• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice) vs. Ganondorf

Fair fight, random encounter, standard equipment (which means no full Triforce for Ganondorf)

They're both on horses.

Who wins?

DC and dura are about the same. I didn't notice that Isaiah's speed is unknown. Do you suppose he might scale to Terry, since he caught him in a platter lid? I know it's called a cloche, but anyone who doesn't would Google the word "cloche" and not get the thing I'm talking about.

WarriorWare said:
DC and dura are about the same. I didn't notice that Isaiah's speed is unknown. Do you suppose he might scale to Terry, since he caught him in a platter lid? I know it's called a cloche, but anyone who doesn't would Google the word "cloche" and not get the thing I'm talking about.
He should be at least sub-relativistic, hes almost equal to Terry except in DC and Durability, he's also slighly weaker than Terry but he has better Reality Warping than him.

Yeah, that reality warping is something else...Ganondorf just might explode from Isaiah's "SIGNATURE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!"

I should have said specifically that his speed scales to Terry, as he reacted to Terry flying at what seemed to be top speed.

We need to discuss this more so we can consider it a Notable Victory.

Back