• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Isaac's Possible Telekinesis Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac is seen here lifting objects through what seems to be telekinesis. Although this isn't exactly to be used in combat, should it still be added since it's an ability he can still use?

Alright. Should I add it or wait for a staff member to drop by and okay it?

Judgement being calced is cool I guess since Isaac's AP is Unknown at the moment.

I can probably find the size (I'm sure if I go through all the in game maps I can find the distance between the areas, even then, the forest easily calcable) , I can't calc the explosion though.

I wouldnt call it "limited", its just basic, moving and grabbing stuff.

@OP do you mind if I close this until the Golden Sun profiles are revised? Then we can discuss? Also, I think this will go directly into the profile, no need for a CR if the feat is clear.

Nvm. I added it. If you want to create a CR involving Isaac, better bring it up in the discussion thread, where the profile is being handled as of now. Not every addition needs a CR.

I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back