• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First Isaac would look for the Horcruxes, he would know where they are since the Mind object gives him knowledge of where everything he looks on the map, Voldemort would not kill him before due to the protections of Isaac, the attacks repel him, they slow down before get to it, is immune to the first attack of each room, can resusit, etc. Then, Isaac can use the Pause item and immobilize Voldemort, there is an orbiting blade or one of his relatives would kill him in seconds without letting him use his Regenerationn potions. Isaac wins.

most of voldemorts horcuxes are in places iosac cannot reach naturaly, and has hes map ever show that amount of range?

how does his ressurection work. and can he resist being mindhaxed?

The Horcruxes aren't even useful for Voldemort. Sure, they give him immortalisty but only in his sould. If Isaac manages to kill his body, Riddle can't do shit to the kid, giving the former the win. I'll give actual output on tghe match later. I can't be bothered at the moment.

quirrel did not consent, it was made clear that he found a horcuxes and got mindhaxed by it.

an0 he canalso posses and mindhax from afar

Hold on, Quirrel was mindhax'd? Huh. Excuse me, while I go through the entire BoI wiki list of items to see if I can find a resistance to that.

yeah, the author was vague but something about him being arrogant and getting mindraped by the ghost of voldemort happened

I'm pretty sure that curse resictance is like resisting forms of reality warping, especialy as the "curse" is a magic speel,

Nah,

Isaac's curse resistance comes from a few items which throw away all of the curses in the game. (I.E, Curse of Darkness, Unknown, and Lost)

actualy, crucio is a magic spell, legilimency is not considered a curse, just a mental magic like oculomency

I mean, if Crucio causes pain, it would most likely trigger Curse of the Tower, and spawn six bombs.

With Sad Bombs + Brimstone + Godhead, so each one would fire 10 homing lasers everywhere.

With Bomber Boy, so this madness happens 9 times for each bomb.

So yeah. Avada Kedavra is probably a smarter move.

he is unlikely to start with crucio, thats bellatrixs thing, he would start with mind reading and fuckery

TheNeolancer said:
But Voldemort doesn't know what's the best move is though.
yeah, which is why him favouring mental assault is a good thing, either that or the killing course, but he seems to take sadistic pleasure in twisting somones brain out

Well yes, but he also kills people afterwards.

And Isaac has like a dozen and a half of extra lives, as well as stuff like time rewind and time stop

Kaltias said:
Well yes, but he also kills people afterwards.

And Isaac has like a dozen and a half of extra lives, as well as stuff like time rewind and time stop
Voldy could turn Isaac into Inferi before he could "resurrect", if he needs his body.

Giving Isaac every item in the game allows him to infinitely spawn bombs due to weird interactions with the fetus and bomb items, gives him like 13 loves, invulnerability upon taking a hit, and all sorts of other things.

Also, crucio can be dodged.

Voldy could turn Isaac into Inferi before he could "resurrect", if he needs his body.

Resurrection literally takes less than a second.

Considering how Isaac is also a ghost (Spirit Of The Night) I'm not sure if he could transmute that.

Isaac's resurrection is up to and including the soul.

And Isaac can also transmute, as well as the fact that when you factor all his stuff, his basic attack is the bomb madness described above (multiplied by 5 because Scatter Bombs) via Epic Fetus

Wokistan said:
Also, crucio can be dodged.
No, it can't. That's movie thing, which contradicts directly the books.

User says "Crucio" (or thinks it) and then the enemy falls in pain. That's it.

Kaltias said:
Isaac's resurrection is up to and including the soul.

And Isaac can also transmute, as well as the fact that when you factor all his stuff, his basic attack is the bomb madness described above (multiplied by 5 because Scatter Bombs) via Epic Fetus
Voldy could teleport away from these bombs.

They also shoot omnidirectional lasers and tears that spawn more tears that move super erratically, and Isaac has timestop items as well. If Voldemort teleports out, he probably isn't in a viable range for himself anymore.

Well there's the first airstrike, which already summons omnidirectional brimstone, then there's the next couple of bombs.

Top that with the flies Rotten Baby is producing which deal the exact same damage as Isaac + Time Slow and Stop + Fear Inducement with Mom's Bra and a whole lot of other things.

Also, Isaac passively causes 9-A damage at the start of the fight, so there is that too

Passive timeslow chance, timestop is either passive or upon damage, depending on whether pre nerf stop watch is considered, as well as manual timestop items.

All items Isaac is kinda absurd.

I completely forgot about the Toxic item thingy.

I should replay TBOI

@Neo

I know ToG. I preferred to post Rage's video because he actually has a "literally every item" video while iirc ToG doesn't

But yeah, probably a stomp if Voldemort dies because Isaac stands there.

Toxic Shock carry runs so hard that it wins even vs threads

Back